- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With today's cost of fuel the inboard powered single screw diesel is the only way to go. The Mackinaw will cruise at 20-25 knots while just sipping on fuel.
The Mackinaw is a great handling boat that is sturdy in seas, and is considered by many as the best tracking boat in its class.
Part of this economy combined with tracking are related to the SP II propulsion system, considered one of the most refined inboard drives ever.
A shallower prop-shaft angle will jump on plane quicker and provide superior handling. The hydro-dynamically designed pocket in the hull bottom directs a steady flow of water to the prop and provides improved shallow water capability. The system also allows the use of a hull design that combines a smooth, offshore ride with exceptional stability!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 270 Mackinaw features a blend of Fishing amenities combined with more refined creature comforts. Huge Cockpit fully covered with folding canvas Sunbrella, large fish box, raw water washdown, and a cockpit convenience center add up to a solid fishing platform. Reverse Cycle Heat and Air conditioned cabin and Pilothouse with sliding windows all around, galley with stove and Fridge, large L settee with removable table that also converts to a double berth, step down to Forward V-berth and enclosed fiberglass head with Shower. Single 315 HP Yanmar cruises or fishes reliably with economy.
- The Nicely appointed forward cabin has lounge seating converting a large V-berth. The main cabin which is a bright pilothouse has an L-shaped lounge which converts to a dinette and to a double berth. The private head features a shower hot and cold water, electric head with macerator. All of this can be opened up to let the ocean breezes through, or closing the sliders to remain in a bright airy space that is heated and Air Conditioned! The pilot helm is right there with all of your guests! The functional galley is to port in the main salon.
- The galley features a stove, refrigerator/freezer, and sink. Norcold Marine Refrigerator Kenyon Gas Burner Dry Goods Lockers
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 10 inch 3010C GPS Map Plotter Garmin 178C GPS MAP Raymarine ST6001 AutoPilot ICOM IC M302 VHF Remote Control Spot light Bow thruster (Vetus) Fireboy Morse Throttle Control System Danforth Compass Maxwell Windlass Clarion AM/FM CD M475
- Fresh and Raw Water Washdown Large Cockpit/with removable Transom Seating Large Fishbox Transom livewell Convenience center 6 rocket launchers with spreader lights Maxwell Windlass Shore Power 30 Amp Transom Door Swim Platform with dive ladder
- 2.5 KW Freshwater cooled MASE/Yanmar Generator with Freshwater Rinse (31Hours) 30 AMP Shorepower Service AC/DC service panels Hot water Heater Cruisair Reverse Cycle Heat and A/C
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 6LPA-STP 315HP Freshwater Cooled (482hours) Dripless Stuffing Box Optional Flush Kit Upgraded Battery System
- Broker's Comments
- This fantastic vessel is kept detailed and serves as both a great cruiser and comfortable offshore package. Best of all, to quote Shamrock “If 25-30 mph and a 3-5 gph fuel burn get you excited than you might just be a perfect fit for our Shamrock boats.” Obviously, load and sea conditions will vary these results, and that is for all of the diesel models. But right around 20 MPH is really affordable compared with nearly all other vessels in its class.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.