- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
“FULANA” has been pampered her entire life. Just open the engine hatch and take a look at the spotless bilge and you will see a boat that has been loved throughout the years. No signs of wear and tear on this boat anywhere. Her blue gelcoat is just as beautiful as the day she was delivered from the factory. “FULANA” stands tall in every way. She’s loaded, loaded, with factory options and ready to cruise.
- Full galley features a microwave, butane stove, dual voltage refrigerator, sink w/cover and plenty of storage V-berth cabin with full galley and mid cabin Vacuflush head with shower
- Deck, Helm & Electronics
- GPS Plotter, Remote Stereo Control Windlass Remote Controlled Spot Light VHF Radio Tilt Wheel SmartCraft Engine Gauges Tan Dash Gelcoat Molded In Steps To Walk Through Windshield
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 350 Mag MPI Horizon with standard fresh water cooling and Bravo 3 drive
- Broker's Comments
- Previous owners include a mechanic and a fighter pilot. This is the cleanest bilge and engine I have ever seen in my 25 years of selling Sea Rays. This boat is in perfect condition. Down below the cabin and galley are just as clean. The blue gelcoat shows no fading whatsoever. She is a “ten” all the way around.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.