- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Hatteras 53 Motor Yacht is turn key fresh from major service at Cable Marine in Fort Lauderdale. Her loving owner is fastidious in her care and spares no expense in making her cruise ready. Service logs are available upon request. Owner has purchased larger Hatteras motor yacht and wishes to find the 53 Motor Yacht a new home. Owned by her current owner for 23 years, much of her life was spend in fresh water in Kentucky. She has seen many updates over her life to include a flybridge extension, windows in the aft deck, Imron paint and much more. Her rich teak interior exemplifies the classic style and design that brought Hatteras to the forefront of the yachting industry. Panacea is a great example of the timeless classic and is certainly worth further inspection.
- Vessel Arrangement
- The Hatteras 53 Motor Yacht is a flush deck arrangement with boarding available amidships both port and starboard along with a ladder to the aft deck via the swim platform. Maneuvering aboard the 53 Motor Yacht is safe and comfortable with wide side decks and high stanchions/rails for confident handling of lines. Forward of the sidedeck boarding areas are pilothouse doors port and starboard. Aft of the boarding areas are port and starboard wing doors offering access to the aft deck. The aft deck is bright and roomy. Plenty of seating is offered as well as a beautiful varnished teak wetbar to port. Flybridge access is offered via ladder with teak treads from the starboard aft deck. Entering the salon from the aft deck, one finds an open, warm floorplan with voluminous space and seating. The helm is situated forward along the centerline. The lower helm has been reconfigured to provide additional space for electronics. Moving forward and down steps to starboard one enters the galley area with dinette to starboard and large galley to port. Appliances are full size with ample storage and prep areas. Continuing forward is the third stateroom/crew area. This stateroom includes two berths and a private head and shower stall. Moving aft from the galley area one finds a companionway offering access on both the port and starboard sides for the engine rooms. Both forward and aft entries are offered for both engine rooms making access easy. Continuing aft the second guest stateroom is located to port. As with all other accommodations aboard, the area is outfitted with rich teak and outfitted with hardware sure to meet the standards of those seeking the highest quality. The guest head and shower are located adjacent to the guest stateroom across the companionway. Continuing aft, the master suite is full beam with excellent storage and very comfortable accommodations. The berth is queen size and is fitted along the centerline. Forward of the berth and to port is a large walk-in hanging locker. Ample drawers, vanity and storage are offered throughout. Forward and to starboard of the berth is the ensuite with large shower stall, vanity and head.
- Flybridge Fiberglass non skid sole Venturi windshield w/stainless steel handrail Marquipt aluminum radar arch Black Sunbrella Bimini top Centered helm w/seating forward (2) Pompanette helm chairs Customized helm to accept additional flush mount electronics Hynautic hydraulic steering w/3 spoke stainless steel wheel Morse clutch & throttle controls Raytheon R41X radar Raytheon 600 GPS plotter/head 6” Danforth compass Datamarine LX 300 digital depth remote Datamarine LX 60 digital speed Garmin 2010C GPS/plotter on custom swivel mount A phone intercom Standard Horizon Omni + VHF Painted Micarta weather boards w/stainless steel rail around aft Flybridge Electric/air horn Raritan rudder angle indicator Battery parallel switch Stainless steel safety rail around Flybridge/Aft Deck ladder Rayline searchlight controls New Style Hatteras start/stop switches Sunbrella helm cover (3) Teak trimmed cabinets under helm Bennett trim tab controls Glendinning engine synchronizer controls AM/FM/CD on Flybridge
- Port engine rebuilt 12/04, 300 hours since Starboard engine 3818 original hours Allison M20 reduction gears Hynautic hydraulic steering system Copper fuel lines Racor 900 fuel filters (4) Cruiseair reverse cycle AC compressors Bronze sea cocks (8) Portable type B1 fire extinguishers CO2 Engine & Generator Room fire system Emergency engine shut downs High water alarm system Bennett trim tabs Four blade main propellers 30 Gallon hot water heater Craftsman tool box Walker air sep crankcase ventilation system Custom built in shelving Glendinning engine synchronizer Central vacuum Bilge blowers Fuel manifold Hand bilge pump Galley Maid 32V pressure water system Remote mount oil filters Engine mounted air compressor w/storage tank for wipers & horns Oil change system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jason to schedule a preview at (941) 345-3200 or email@example.com . This Hatteras 53 Motor Yacht is conveniently located to Downtown Sarasota and SRQ.