WIRELESS is a proven great design from Don Book's drawing board, constructed and engineered to the highest standars. Her heavily built steel hull to her solid mahogany doors and trim reflect a true ocean going yacht.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- WIRELESS provides excellent accommodations for three to four couples separate staterooms with private bath facilities plus up to six crew in one/two separate cabins depending on the owner's requirements. Starting on deck, WIRELESS has beautiful teak decks on all of her deck surfaces, plus her cabin house. Her roomy Cockpit features a custom built folding teak table and comfortable outside Steering station is forward in this cockpit and features sailing and navigational repeaters plus complete outside entertainment facilities. The Pilothouse Salon is exceptionally large and has the second Steering Station forward along with the navigational and safety equipment, plus the new electrical panel access and controls and a chart table to port. There is seating to starboard and port and an excellent view from the seating around the yacht through the large pilothouse lexan windows. Aft in the pilothouse there are two large refrigerators for cold drinks and two side-by-side icemakers. Aft and below from the pilothouse leads to two of the three Guest Cabins. The Owner's Suite is all the way aft and the full width of the yacht with a centerline double berth and ensuite head and bath. Just forward to port is one Guest Cabin with lower berth that expands to a double berth again with ensuite facilities. Forward and down from the pilothouse leads to WIRELESS recently redecorated Salon with electric hi-lo cocktail/dining table to port, surrounded by tastefully upholstery seating. The table is teak and brass and in addition to being hi-lo has precisely fitted leaves that convert it from cocktail to full dining in moments. To starboard are two similarly upholstered occasional chairs and a full entertainment facility from the salon and other parts of the yacht as well. Engine Room access is to port and access tot the third Double Guest Cabin to starboard with upper and lower berths plus an ensuite bath facility. Forward of the galley are two cabins and two full heads and showers. WIRELESS galley is the full width of the yacht just forward of her salon. Starboard is the extensive refrigeration, sink, counter space, microwave oven, trash compactor and electric cooking facilities with additional storage and dinette to port.
- Datamarine true and apparent wind, depth speed outside station Hailer Furuno weatherfax 72 mile radar Furuno Furuno GPS Trimble GPS Cetrek autopilot #780 w/7" compass, rudder angle indicators, and remote control Motorolla cellular telephone Panasonic intercom interfaced with telephone system Sub woofer Sony 21" multi system TV salon 10 stack CW w/1,000 watt amplifier and sub woofer, master stateroom ICOM VHF Outside Raytheon Ray 55 Realistic hand held VHF 36 mile Furuno color radar Datamarine link, wind, depth and speed - lower station Furuno 150w. SSB FS 1501 Magnavox 410 Satnav with compass and speed input 10 stack CD stereo 1,000w. amplifier in main salon and remote on deck with (4) outside waterproof Baps speakers and Kef speakers in the cockpit. New 110 channel VCR - Master and guest cabins
- Electrical Equipment
- 12/24V DC systems and 110/220V AC systems (2) Onan 20 kw generators - in sound shields 30 kw Kato cruise generator which operates off the main engine In addition, a Heart interface inverter creates 2500 watts of AC current from the DC batteries onboard 24V-12V 50A converter
- Rigging & Sails
- Rondal hydraulic stoway spar installed; complemented by a Hood stoway mizzen and new running rigging, has made for an efficiently and easily arranged combination. Profurl genoa/jib roller furling headstays installed. These are for he genoa, jib and forestaysail. The forestaysail was also upgraded from a club footed to beign loose footed for enhaced performance and sail trim. Sails by U.K. Sails Clearwater include the following: Overlapping genoa, 110% (forward most furling unit) Yankee on second furling unit Forestaysail thrid furlign unit Mainsail Missen Cruising spinnaker Winches are self tailing by Barient and include: 2 X 36 electric 1 X 32 electric 3 X37 1 X 23 1 X 19
- Mechanical Equipment
- Single GM 6-71 hp, driving a Hundested variable pitch propeller. Top end rebuilt, exhaust. (2) Two Onan gensets Watermaker Zoned CruisAir air conditioning Range under Power: 3,500 nautical miles Note: With the Hundested variable pitch propeller, varying sea and weather conditions can be dealt with by changing the propeller pitch to best accommodate requirements while maintaining efficient, economical powering performance. Sailing speeds of 7 1/2 - 10 knots are easily attained. Tanks: Fuel - 2,450 gallons (2 tanks) Water - 1,000 gallons (1 tank) Holding - 450 gallons
- Additional Features & Equipment
- Heavily welded steel hull decks and superstructure. Interior finish is high gloss, hand rubbed solid mahogany with teak and holly soles throughout. Equipment: 15' Zodiac RBI w/40 hp Yamaha Bimini top and exterior canvas Sanyo washer and dryer Electric grinder and vise - engine room (2) Galley Maid fresh waer pumps 24V Hella fans throughout Cruising covers for all upholstery Separate high water alarm system Bauer dive tank compressor Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning throughout (4 units) 65,000 BTUs 13' anchilles w/15hp, Yamaha Maxwell Nilsson hydraulic vertical windlasses 1,500 gpd Matrix watermaker Deck wash pump Automatic holding tank pumpout (2) new motors (2) Vetus spotlights plus handheld spotlight 8 Man liferaft
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.