A classic Pearson sloop with centerboard that has been well maintained. This is a no nonsense sailboat built for cruising. Upgraded over the years including new DC and AC wiring and electrical panels. An economical cruiser ready for short or long term voyaging. Currently the only known Pearson 35 available on the west coast.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the vessel the galley is to port with the navigation station and refrigerated icebox located to starboard. Next forward is the main salon with seating for 6 and storage throughout. A Newport diesel heater is mounted on the starboard bulkhead. There is an LCD TV and DVD player outboard on the starboard side. Next forward there is a head with shower to port with storage to starboard. Further forward is the double v-berth cabin with storage underneath. Multiple hatches and vents provide plenty of fresh air throughout the vessel.
- Main Salon
- Spacious Salon with seating for six. Settee’s convertible to berths Storage throughout Bulkhead mounted Newport diesel heater LCD TV with DVD player DC Lighting throughout
- Stainless sink Hot Cold pressure water system with manual backup Force 10 3 burner propane stove with oven Icebox: Norcold DC system Hot Water Heater (6 gal) Storage for dishes, utensils, food etc.
- Sloop Rig Lofrans manual windlass 35 lb. CQR anchor and 22 lb. Danforth stern anchor Spinnaker Pole Wheel Steering Dodger Frame ready for installation and fabric available to be sewn Sails including Mainsail, Genoa and Spinnaker 4 Winches in cockpit and 2 Winches on mast
- Electronics & Helm
- Uniden VHF GPS Depth Sounder Pioneer AM/FM CD Player 12 V outlets at Nav Station
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Westerbeke 30HP Racor 500 fuel filter 3 blade prop Manual and electric bilge pumps New 12v wiring throughout vessel New 110v wiring throughout vessel New Electrical panels at Navigation Station 12v lighting throughout vessel 700 watt inverter Guest Battery Charger Auto bilge system with alarm
- Broker's Comments
- This is a no nonsense cruiser built for cruising.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.