- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 10V2000 M92
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Stella Mar is kept in immaculate condition by an experienced crew. The quality and pedigree of Sanlorenzo is evident throughout, from the elegant interior to the well laid out engine room designed and built as if it were a much larger yacht. Accommodation for 7 in 4 cabins plus 2 crew. She is very well equipped, including a Williams Jet tender on the bridge. Stella Mar has been lightly used and will pass the most discerning inspection.
- Engine & Mechanical
- Main Engines - Twin MTU 10V2000 M92 @1380Hp/each (625 hours) Generators – Two (2) Kohler 20 kW cylinder diesels, 900 hours run time Bow thruster with dual control in the pilothouse and on the flybridge Double Racor filters for main engines with alarm in the pilothouse Racor filter for generator Air conditioning system with warm/cold reversible cycle – 90,000 BTU Inverter for galley refrigerator and A/V systems – 25kw Double fresh water pump system – electronically operating Water maker – 40 gallons per hour
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot in the pilothouse with repeater on the flybridge Raymarine E120RC multifunction display in the pilothouse and E80RC on the flybridge Ray 240E VHF in the pilothouse and on the flybridge Raymarine ST 60 tri-data system in the pilothouse with repeater on the flybridge Raymarine ST 60 rudder in the pilothouse with repeater on the flybridge Hydraulic power steering system
- Miele Refrigerator/Freezer Miele Electric Oven Miele Ceramic Cook-top Miele Electric Stove Miele Dishwasher Wine Cooler Miele Washer/Dryer Wood Floors
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- TV SAT KVH G6 satellite system including decoders Denon Home Theatre Hi-Fi system with radio and CD player in salon, with derivation for cockpit Denon Home Theatre Hi-Fi system in Owner’s cabin Denon compact Hi-Fi system in VIP cabin and guest cabins Stereo CD system in the pilothouse with derivation on the flybridge Stereo CD system in the crew cabin Interphone system in all cabins
- Deck Equipment
- Electro-hydraulic boarding gangway stowed under the deck Two (2) 1,200 W capstans at aft Bimini top on the flybridge Besenzoni electro-hydraulic 1300lb davit on flybridge Tender – Williams 385
- Fuel – 1,340 gallons Fresh Water – 400 gallons
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This boat sits at Pier 66 and is easy to show. Please contact Steve Martin to schedule a showing. Office: (954) 607-1377 Mobile: (954) 849-3811 Steve@sanlorenzoamericas.com Sanlorenzo of the Americas provides direct access to the shipyard for customers in North America, Central America, South America and Canada. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, we have several models to view at your convenience.