There's always been something special about the Santego. From its open-concept, single-level floor plan to the walk-thru windshield to the two built-in staircases that offer easy access from swim platform to cockpit, it's simply the best entertainment value on the water. The Santego's open cabin provides plenty of space for relaxing or entertaining in true comfort, with a large wrap-around dinette, curved salon sofa and a convenient wet bar that's standard. The forward stateroom features a large double island berth, direct access to the head compartment and plenty of hanging and drawer storage. A sliding door leads from the salon to the cockpit where a comfortable lounge offers a place for guests to enjoy the cruise. The roomy command bridge provides ample seating for eight and the walk-through windshield makes docking easier and safer, providing direct access from bridge to foredeck. Priced to sell so you can make her your own. Call today and schedule your private showing. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- Master Forward master stateroom with island double bed Marine Air A/C controls Stereo speaker controls Privacy Doors Private Head Entrance Lots of storage and two hanging lockers Head Large and Bright Separate Stand Up shower with seat Sink Vanity with lots of storage Salon Twin U-shaped sofas on port and starboard Dinette area converts to double bed with privacy curtain Quasar TV/VHS Dual CD/AM/FM/Weather Stereo Marine Air A/C Controls Open Air and Bright with Sliding Glass door leading to cockpit area
- Large Galley with tons of countertop Separate Wet Bar with Glass and bottle shelf Full Size two door Norcold Fridge/Freezer Uline Ice maker in wet bar area Princess Dual Burner Stove Tappan Microwave Black & Decker Coffeemaker
- Cockpit Large port and starboard molded step access to the transom storage swim platform and ladder via hand railed steps Rear Bench seating Large area to accommodate outdoor furniture and guests Hot and cold transom shower Swim platform with built in storage and molded step to access 4 rod holders Flybridge Fly bridge provides seating for ten A full instrument panel, with well laid out controls, Double wide helm seats Walk through windshield that accesses foredeck via molded steps Newer canvas and isinglass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Crusader XL 7.4L engines with 628 hours Kohler 7.3 Generator with 690 hours Two reverse cycle marine air conditioning systems (cooling & heating) 4 batteries 35 Amp battery charger Anchor with chain Hydraulic steering system Fire extinguishing system TV and telephone hook-up Shore water connection Trim Tabs Windlass
- Richie compass Garmin GPS Map 220 Raytheon L365 Fish Finder JRC LCD Radar 1500 Standard horizon Eclipse VHF with DSC
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.