Here's your chance to get a steal on a large sportsfisher. This Mediterranean was hull number 1 and a former demo boat for Detroit and Mediterranean. She is equipped with twin Detroit 760 hp diesels, generator, watermaker, full electronics, and a layout designed for fishing. Inside, her comfortable and beautiful accomodations give you the respite you need. She shows impeccably, as she has been professionally maintained and consistently upgraded. At this price, she won't last long....
- Builder: Mediterranean Designer: S. Turner LOA: 54' Draft: 4'6" Deam: 16'8" Displacement: 55,000 lbs.
- Engines: Detroit Engine(s) HP: 760 each Engine Model: 8V92 DDECS Hours: 3750 Cruising Speed: 14 kts. Max. Speed: 23 kts.
- Fuel: 1400 gals Water: 365 gals Holding: Yes
- Master stateroom is forward, with a double island bed, A/C controls,Sony CD/Radio/mp3 player, under bed storage, hanging lockers on both sides. Roomy, ensuite head is to port and has a single sink and a separate shower with marlin etched-in glass shower door. Moving aft, there are two guest staterooms and one guest head with separate shower. Starboard side Guest cabin has single upper and double lower bunk, hanging locker, and TV/CD/DVD player. Portside cabin has a large double, hanging locker and washer/dryer hidden in a cabinet. Sleeps 7 comfortably. 5 steps up to the main salon. Fully carpeted interior. High-gloss teak cabinetry throughout. Main salon features a full galley to port, an elegant teak dual pedestral hi/low table, and a wraparound settee to starboard with upgraded upholstery and drapes. Flybridge has 2 captains chairs at helm. Bench seating forward of the helm and to starboard. Generous storage forward for rods, liferaft, life jackets. Canvas/Isenglass enclosure on fiberglass hardtop.
- Galley is located port side amidships. Refrigerator: 2 Norcold refrigerator/freezers Freezer: 1 chest freezer in Flybridge; 1 freezer in fishing cockpit Stove: Princess 3-burner, electric Microwave: Sharp Sink: Dual, Stainless Steel Instant Hot Water Ample counterspace and drawers Washer/Dryer: Splendide 2000 (located in starboard side Guest cabin)
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Sirius Radio with speakers throughout; (1) Sony Radio/CD/mp3 player in Master Stateroom CD/DVD Player (1) Bose in main salon; (1) Sony in portside guest cabin SSB: Icom M700 Pro TV's - (1) Sharp in main salon, (1) Sharp TV in portside guest cabin RADAR: Raytheon R41XX VHF: (2) Icom IC-M504 and Icom IC-M604; (1) Commandmic Icom in Main Salon Autopilot: Simrad AP20 GPS/Depthsounder/Chartplotter(s): (1) Furuno NavNet Navionics; (1) Lowrance LCX 111C HD; and (1) Lowrance LCX 28C Fishfinder/Chartplotter: (1) Lowrance LCX 28CHD; (1) Lowrance HDS-10 DDEC Electronic Displays Compass: Danforth Clock & Barometer Main Panel on port side, at entrance to main salon
- Electrical System
- Batteries: (4) 8D 12v / 24v DC 110v AC Battery Charger: 80 amp Newmar Dockside Electrical Cables: (2) Generator: Onan 15 KW, <5000 hours
- Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit Sink Freezers: (2), 1 in cockpit and 1 chest freezer in flybridge Refrigerated Fish Box in cockpit sole Live bait tank on bow Transom bait tank with aquarium window Pompanette Fighting Chair, with 4 rod holders Outriggers: Rupp Double Spreader Rocket Launchers: (8) on flybridge stern plus (2) at bow Transom Door, starboard side Rod Holders: (16) Cockpit engine controls
- Deck Equipment
- Danforth type 70 lb. anchor, with 300' chain and 300' rode Secondary Rock anchor, with chain and rode Anchor Windlass: Maxwell 1200 Live Bait tank Dinghy - 12' Caribe 2005, with Honda 20hp 4-stroke outboard engine Dinghy Davit: Brower 650 electric Fresh & Salt water deck washdowns TV hookup Fenders & lines SS Rails Fiberglass swim platform Swim ladder Lazarette storage Remote searchlight Cockpit awning Flybridge curtains
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine details
- 3 Marine Airconditioners, reverse cycle 4 8D batteries 3 bilge pumps, auto & manual Bilge blower Halon Fire Extinguishing System Hydraulic Steering QL Bow Thruster Trim Tabs Stand up engine room Walker Airsep filters Lube oil pumpout system Offshore Marine Labs Watermaker - 500 gpd
- Lifejackets 9 Type II and 5 Type II, adult and children's sizes
- Owner's personal effects, tools and fishing gear
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or email anytime to make your appointment to see this fine yacht and discuss the benefits of an offshore sale. MVelasco@marinersyachts.com phone 949-209-8699 or cell +521-622-855-9167