- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Yanmar 2GM 20F
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Hull # 159 has had a complete overhaul with no expense spared by a very experienced yachtsman. Take a minute to read all that is new and upgraded, check out the video and better yet come take a look, this is in every way a new boat and one you will not want to miss.
Current Survey Available!
- Build Specifications
- Lloyd's approved, aircraft grade AL600 epoxy coated CK57 (6 lbs.-cu.ft.) Baltek end-grained balsa laminate construction using biaxial glass fabrics and SCRIMP molding technology. An Interplastic vinylester resin barrier coat allows a ten-year hull warranty against blisters. White (other colors optional) gel coat hull with single (1.5" to 3") tapered bootstripe. Large sit-in cockpit with 6.5' seats with backrests, with NEW cockpit cushions. One lazarette storage locker and two cockpit seat storage lockers w- flush spring loaded latches. Swimming and boarding platform sculptured into aftface of full height transom with integral ladder. Cockpit coamings 2.5" high over sidedecks to channel water aft. Molded companionway slide-in seahood ORC size molded-in foredeck toe-rails. Stainless steel handrails on cabin trunk. GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded fore & aft on hull and deck as support for shroud chainplates with single opening to forepeak. Solid fiberglass transverse keel support beams. Fabricated aluminum mast step with transverse beams fastened to main bulkhead. Lead and antimony fixed 6.5' draft, fin keel with bulb bolted to a deep molded stub. (5.5' shoal draft option)
- Mast, Boom and Rigging
- Mast, Boom and all Rigging were removed, repainted or replaced. Work completed December 2012. Mast - stripped, primed and repainted w/Awlgrip (white), new spreader bar, new fasteners, new sheaves and all new clevis pins New rod rigging, and turn buckles New Harken furler All new spectra tapered halyards (never used) Boom - stripped, primed and repainted w/Awlgrip (white). Boom vang - serviced and all lines replaced Bow Sprit - stripped, primed and repainted w/Awlgrip (white) all lines replaced, new blocks and fasteners. Mainsheet System - all new blocks and cam cleats, new mainsheet (gross and fine tune) Traveler was rebuilt Backstay adjuster was rebuilt Instrumentation B&G Hydra 2000 - the system was sent back to the factory where it was completely rebuilt and upgraded.
- Sail Area and Sail Inventory
- I : 40.58 ft J : 13.50 ft P : 41.50 ft E : 14.58 ft Working Sail Area : 577.00 sq ft Sail Inventory 2012 Ullman Class Mainsail - never used Elliot Patterson Class Mainsail - good condition Ullman Class Jib - never used Ullman Code Zero - very lightly used Elliot Patterson Class Spinnaker North Class Spinnaker
- Deck and Deck Hardware
- Gelcoat in excellent condition, no stress cracks, all hardware replaced and/or re-bedded. Work completed February 2013 . New jib tracks Genoa tracks refurbished and re-bedded New Lewmar hatches (2) New upper and lower lifelines Stanchions replaced and/or re-bedded New deck cleats New Cockpit cushions Instrumentation B&G Hydra 2000 - the system was sent back to the factory where is was completely rebuilt and upgraded.
- Bottom and Topsides
- Hulled and serviced in October 2012 Bottom Blocked and faired 3 coats of epoxy Sprayed 3 coats of Proline 1088 with graphite Rudder Removed and re-installed w/new Jeffra upper and lower bearing Additional Topsides waxed Martec prop re-conditioned Shaft checked and trued Coupler resurfaced and painted New shaft packing
- Yanmar 2GM20F 20 hp, 2 cylinder, diesel engine with 50 amp alternator and Martec folding prop. Engine was removed to repaint, and replace all hoses and belts - all work was completed January 2013 Paint engine Rebuilt water pump Rebuilt starter and replaced solenoid New fuel pump New exhaust elbow Heat exchanger serviced all new Factory hoses and clamps New engine mounts New harness New exhaust and fuel hoses New fuel tank & gauge Rebuilt raw water strainer, replaced hoses and clamps New primary/secondary filter All new insulation Drained, flushed and filled coolant system
- New cushion - light grey with white piping New floor boards with WestSystem Epoxy bottoms and 8 coats of varnish on top. New Igloo cooler Stairs have been varnished and nonskid added Head has been rebuilt with all new hoses and clamps Fresh varnish throughout
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Denise George 310-490-9432 or Denise@DenisonYachtSales.com 7 days a week for an immediate showing or further information.