- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-XL 350-HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 11-YEARS) WITH UNDER 500-ORIGINAL HOURS THIS 1995 CARVER 355 AFT CABIN MOTOR YACHT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-XLi 350-hp Gas Engine's (fuel injected for easy start-up) with less than 500 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Note Stall-Shower in Aft Cabin), Canvas Carpet Runners, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top w/Full-Enclosure & Aft Deck w/Factory Hardtop & Isin-Glass Surround), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer, Aft-Deck Wing-Doors, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: New carpeting throughout interior, interior soft goods (bedding, etc.) recently updated. Sale includes owners manuals, maintenance records, weaver dinghy davits & dinghy!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Updated version of Carver 33/350 MY (1991-94) with integrated transom, revised interior gets high marks for solid construction, common-sense accommodations. Expansive interior offers the amenities of a much larger boat. Highlights include two double staterooms, full dinette, well-appointed salon with built-in entertainment center. Note molded steps leading down to the extended swim platform. Hardtop, radar arch, bow pulpit were standard.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Salon w/Sofa to Port (Converts to Berth) Salon w/Barrel Chair to Port Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom w/Hanging Lockers to Port/Starboard Aft / Master Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven Stove (Electric) Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- 1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker Fender Holders Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting Radar Arch Hard-Top Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (Note Molded Steps to Swim Deck)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top w/Full-Enclosure, Aft Deck Factory Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround & Wing-Doors) Horn Dockside City Water Connection Weaver Dinghy Davits w/Dinghy NOTE: NEWER CARPETING THROUGHOUT CABIN W/UPDATED INTERIOR SOFT GOODS Owners Manuals Maintenance Records CURRENT OWNER OF 11-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.