- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Click here for Virtual Tour: http://360.sc/AUXXZSA
This Sea Ray 52 Sedan Bridge named Ticket to Paradise III, is appropriately named and is impressively equipped with a fiberglass hardtop, full Isenglass enclosure and bridge air conditioning/heating. Now located at our docks at Marina Jack in Downtown Sarasota, this 52 Sedan Bridge is so handsomely designed and beautifully appointed that it's sure to inspire amazing voyages. Extensive wood flooring is just one of the elegant features, which also include fully adjustable thigh-rise helm seating, three LCD flatscreen TVs, three custom-decorated staterooms and two full head compartments, each with solid-surface vanity and separate shower enclosures.
Guests will love the luxuriously outfitted bridge, which features amenities like a Clarion® AM/FM stereo with Sirius® satellite receiver, six-disc CD changer, amplifier, subwoofer, six strategically placed speakers and digital remote control. Standard state-of-the-art navigational equipment includes a full complement of SmartCraft® instruments and VesselView. She is powered with twin QSM11 660HP Cummins Diesels. All new Raymarine electronics adorn the helm area. Raymarine E120 Wide Touch Screens,.Cushiony Euro-style seating, plus a stylish wet bar with refrigerator. After dining, the oval-shaped snack table easily converts to a roomy sun pad with the addition of filler cushions.
Elegantly curving, molded-in fiberglass stairs provide convenient access between the bridge and the cockpit. An aft bench is recessed into the transom wall, allowing more room for additional deck chairs.
Below deck, the sumptuous cabin provides a spectacular view in all directions, thanks to the imaginatively designed wraparound windows. Handcrafted doors and elegant wood trim add to the gracious décor, which is complemented by tasteful indirect lighting, designer pillows, wood blinds and custom drapery. An amazing New 31" Sony LCD TV in the salon's attractive entertainment center, as well as a Bose® Lifestyle 48 stereo system with Sirius® satellite receiver and Acoustimass® speakers.
This is the best equiped 2006 52 Sedan Bridge on the market. Loaded with custom UPGRADES you will not find on any other 52 listed.
This boat is simply spectacular! There simply can be none nicer!
Major Price Reduction !
- Overview & Upgrades
- The Sea Ray 52 Sedan Bridge is very beautifully designed and fully equipped, it's virtually in a class all its own. Outfitted with a fiberglass hardtop, Eisenglass enclosure and optional bridge air conditioning, this impressive yacht demands attention wherever it goes. Elegant features include wood flooring, fully adjustable thigh-rise helm seating, master and port staterooms with flatscreen TVs and two full head compartments with separate showers. Upgrades over Factory Standard: 2 x Raymarine E-120 Hybrid Touch Wide Screens Raymarine Digital Radar Raymarine Digital Fish Finder Raymarine Video Camea in Salon Clarion Stereo w/ipod, iphone and ipad cable Two Clarion Radio Control Heads also wired to control your ipod, iphone. New Sony 31" TV in Salon 15" TV DVD combo at Helm Logitech Harmany 1100 Universal remote controls Bose, SAT TV and TV in Salon Ocean Clear Hard Glass at Helm. Sunbrella Privacy Screens at Helm and Salon Windows. 12,000 BTU AC to replace 10,000 BTU in Master to keep up in the Florida Sun. The new units are quieter and 33% more airflow. Mariquip davit has NEVER been used and comes with new chocks
- The interior of the 52 Sedan Bridge is bright and airy with 360 degree views.Glossy finishes and glove-soft upholstery are only the beginning.Enormous picture windows overlook the wood-floored dinette and galley.The entertainment center has a 32" flatscreen TV w/DSS Satellite,Bose system throughout. L-shaped seating and ottomans.The dark cherry finish is as elegant as you will see.The options include,Bow Thruster,Davit system,Cockpit ice-maker,spare props,all chain windlass,Bridge A/C,Sun pad foreward,Bridge TV,New pair of Raymarine E120 wide touch screen electronics. Master Stateroom Bed, Full-Size Island-Style Entertainment Center Hanging Lockers (2) Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage, Gunwale Shelves Master Stateroom Head/Shower Bath Accessories Flooring, Wood Handrails Head, VacuFlush® Mirrored Privacy Door Power Vent, 12V Robe Hook, Head Door Shower Storage, Medicine Cabinet Storage, Towel Cabinet Vanity Guest Head/Shower Bath Accessories Flooring, Wood Handrails, Stainless Steel Head, VacuFlush® Mirrored Privacy Door Power Vent, 12V Robe Hook, Head Door Shower Storage, Medicine Cabinet: Mirrored Vanity Guest Stateroom Beds, Upper & Lower Bunks Hanging Locker Skylight, Rectangular Storage, Gunwale Cabinet Port Stateroom Bed, Full Size Hanging Locker Mirrors, Wall Accent Skylight, Rectangular Storage, Side-Shelf TV, 20" Flatscreen LCD
- Engine Room
- Twin QSM-11 660HP Cummins with 595 Hours. Bilge Pumps, 12V (2) Bilge Pumps, 12V: Automatic High-Water (2 Bilge, 1 Cabin) Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Engine Drip Sumps Exhaust, Power Pac/Lift System Mufflers Fire Suppression System Flooring, Fiberglass Diamond Plate Freshwater Cooling Gel-Coated Engine Room (Oyster) Insulation, Engine Room - 2" Ladder, Stainless Steel (Removable) Lighting, 12V Oil Changer System Fuel System Crossover Fuel System Fuel Filters (3), Racor® Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1) Fuel Tanks, Aluminum Onan 13.5KW Bonding System Propeller Shafts, 2 1/2" Propellers, Nibral 4-Blade Rudders, Manganese-Bronze Seacocks Seawater Strainers Shaft Logs, Dripless Struts, Manganese-Bronze Trim Tabs, Hydraulic
- Batteries, 8-D Battery Charger Overcurrent Protection Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/50 Amp/12V Battery Solenoid Switches, 12V (3) Cable Television System Panel, Circuit Breaker Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Panel, Main Distribution - DC Shore Power, Cablemaster Transformer, Shore Power Isolation Wiring, Color-Coded Onan 13.5kW Generator
- Electronics Autopilot, Raymarine Raypilot ST 8002+ (2) New Raymarine E120 Wide Touch Screen Color GPS Chart Plotter Digital Radar - 72 Miles VHF Radio, Raymarine® 240 Digital Echo Sounder DSS Satellite TV System
- Bottom Paint Bow Rail Cleats, Custom Sea Ray® (10) Deck Fill Plates Deck Rails Gel Coat, Arctic White Graphics, Striping Handrails, 316 Stainless Steel Hatch, Deck Vent Hull Windows: Stainless Steel (2 Fixed) Lights, Navigation Portlights: Stainless Steel (2 Fixed, 2 Opening Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC Storage, Transom Wall Stringer System, Fiberglass Hatman Swim Platform, Integral/Extended Thru-Hull Fittings Vent System, Engine Room Windshield, Bridge Venturi: (Aluminum-Framed) Windlass System Anchor Chute: Stainless Steel Anchor Rope/Chain Storage: w/Gas-Assisted Hatches Anchor Washdown Spigot Anchor, Galvanized Windlass, Rope/Chain: w/Foot Switches
- New Bridge Enclosuer 2011 24,000 BTU Air Conditioning/Heat Hardtop, Fiberglass Hatch, Bridge Access Lighting, Indirect 12V Outlet, 120V GFI Protected Outlet, 12V Accessory Outlet, Cable TV Refrigerator, 120V Seating, Helm (2) Seating, U-Shaped Ship's Bell Steps, Molded Bridge Access Stereo, Clarion® Trash Receptical Storage Cabinet Table, Fiberglass Wet Bar with Sink Flat Screen TV/DVD Player
- Beverage Holders (6) Carpet Liner, Snap-in Handrails: 316 Stainless Steel Compass Emergency Start System Horn, Air: 12V Instrument Panel: High-Gloss Shift & Throttle Controls Bow Thruster Controls SmartCraft® Vessel View Display SmartCraft® Diagnostics Spotlight Steering Wheel, Power Assisted Switch Panel: High Gloss (Backlit) Switches, Illuminated Systems Monitor, Digital LCD
- Ice Maker Transom Davit Aft Bench with Storage Below Abundant Storage Under Bridge Hot/Cold Shower Full Cockpit Enclosure
- GalleyCoffeemaker, 120V Countertop, Solid-Surface Flooring, Wood Microwave/Convection Oven Power Vent, 12V Refrigerator/Freezer,Sub Zero Storage, Drawers Storage, Upper & Lower Storage, Utility Area Stove, Two-Burner (Recessed) Trash Receptacle Washer / Dryer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.