- 90 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED PRICE REDUCTION OF 500K Euro
Motivated 2-Boat owner wants ESCAPE S sold!!!
ESCAPE S was built to strict Lloyds Maltese Cross + 100 standards and MCA Code.
Large volume 90' Trideck with on-deck Master plus 3 guest rooms. Sundeck plus large vista deck and open aft deck.
Euro transom with extended swim platform. Flawless etched high gloss cherry interior throughout.
State of the art nav/com package with flat screen TV's and special audio surround systems throughout the boat.ESCAPE S is a highly custom-build, supervised during every stage of the construction by a seasoned and knowledgeable project manager. Continuously upgraded and maintained to the highest standards by a meticulous owner and seasoned crew.
Recently a 2 boat owner, the seller has priced ESCAPE S to sell in a timely manner.
- Navigation & Communications
- Main DGPS receiver with differential facilities Furuno Type GP-37 Meteo fax receiver Black Box Furuno Fax-30 Two Radars: Furuno M-1944 C/C MAP 10. 4" LCD Color TFT Navnet VX-2 Simrad Black Box IMO-xband type RA 94P Computer unit B&G type Hydra 2000 GMDSS Radio Furuno Two VHF Simplex/Semi-Duplex transreceivers Furuno FM-8800 S SSB Transreceiver MF/HF Furuno FS-1570 NAVTex Receiver Furuno Model 500 Echosounder Microsonic Speed Sensor Depth and Paddle wheel speed (TRIDUCER) AIRMAR typs SS 544V Satellite EPIRB Autopilot Simrad Type AP9MK3 Gyrocompass Halcyon Magnetic Compass Anemometer MASTERHEAD unit 213 Telephone communication system HiPath 3300 TV entertainment 3x 42" Plasma and 5 of 20" and smaller TV sets
- Northstar Tender
- Hard bottom 4.85m with console steering Yamaha 70 hp outboard engine
- The main electric power is supplied by two diesel-driven, water cooled generator sets that are flexible mounted. Main generator sets 4-cylinder 55 kw each, 120/208V AC, 1800 rpm. Northern Lights make, type MP 44 T. Hours as of January 2013: port: 5385 , Stbd: 5364.
- Steering Gear
- Two rudders, electro-hydraulic steering engine (manufacturer Wagner), with steering wheel on the bridge, emergency steering in steering gear room. System is integrated iwth autopilot connection. Hydraulic Bow Thruster 16", type TRAC. One pair of hydraulically operated stabilizer fins, type TRAC.
- Anchor Equipment
- Two anchors (high holding power) 135 kg each. With anchor galvanized stud link chain, high tensile U2 steel, diameter 13 mm, length 2 x 110m, stowed in chain locker. Two vertical windlass type VRC 6000 manufactured by Muir Engineering, hydraulically driven, each consisting of a single gipsy and captain. Electric remote control. Two anchor chain stoppers manufactured by Muir Engineering. Each anchor chain has a safe quick release mechanism in chain locker.
- Life-Saving Equipment
- Three automatically inflatable life rafts for eight passengers each; four ring buoys; 16 life vests with radar and light reflectors according to SOLAS and US Coast Guard regulations; one yacht tender (pontoon) with outboard motor. For lowering and hoisting the pontoon a telescopic hydraulically driven deck crane with capacity of 1125kg made by Marquipt.
- Other Deck Equipment
- Passarella (aft gangway) three parts sliding telescopic with maximun outreach of gangway 3.9m (in stowed position length of 2.3 m) hydroelectrically driven with local or remote control; four bulwark doors (two on each side) with recessed hinges, handles and locks. In fore part of the superstructure there is a hatch to the workshop below main deck and two hatches (one on each side) for the deck locker where two gangway ladders and a swimming ladder are stowed. Access to the chain locker is possible from workshop compartment through a hatch in fore bulkhead. In the salon on the maindeck two dismountable covers (PS & SB) for removal of main engines are provided. On top of the superstructure a spoiler of gantry type structure and a mast is provided, where antennas, navigation lamps and the like equipment are fitted. The open areas of main deck, boat deck alnld swimming platform aft are covered by teak wood planking of 12mm thickness.
- Accomodations & Interior Outfitting
- On the vessel are the following cabins: Main Deck : owner's cabin on deck forward, queen bed. Two heads port and starboard. Below Deck : Forward: guest cabin for two persons iwth one double bed and two sanitary rooms. On Port: one cabin for three persons with two lower and one upper single beds and one sanitary room. On Starboard: one cabin for three persons with two lower and one upper single beds and one sanitary room. Aft of the engine room crew accommodations: Aft: chief engineer cabin with double bed. On SB: crew cabin with two beds (lower & upper) and one folding type bed. All cabins are furnished with necessary wardrobes, tables, armchairs, chairs, cupboards made to high quality standards suitable for the type of particular cabin. In watertight bulkheads between ER compartment and guest cabin SB and between fore guest cabin and workshop compartment emergency escape hatches are provided.
- Yacht Direct LLC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Emmett O’Donoghue (cell) 954-655-2178, (office) 954-745-8983, (toll free) 1-877-536-2348, or Emmett@yachtdirect.net