- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Magic Moment” possesses everything you would expect in a one owner boat. She has enjoyed professional and consistent maintenance her entire life. She is clean as a whistle and mechanically sound. This boat is in spectacular condition with just 360 hours on her fresh water cooled MerCruiser 7.4 MPI inboards. An all time Sea Ray best seller; the 340 Sea Ray Sundancer is the perfect size for exploring all the Chesapeake Bay has to offer.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Queen sized island bed forward, dinette to starboard, galley and vacuflush head to port, mid cabin aft.
- Main Salon
- “Magic Moment” has the desirable dinette layout with opposing bench seats vs a single couch. Come down below and play a game of cards, enjoy morning coffee, entertain guests with a dinette that can accommodate four adults. Converts to sleep two.
- Countertop Handrail Lighting Microwave Outlet Power Vent Refrigerator Storage Storage Stove Trash Receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Queen sized island bed Hanging locker Storage
- Guest Stateroom
- U shaped seating in the mid cabin converts to a bed for two storage
- Bottom Paint Bow & Stern Eyes Bow Rail Cleats Color Schemes Deck Fill Plates Drain Plugs Gel-Coat Graphics Handrails Handrails Handrails Hatches Light Lights Portlights Resin Rub Rail Storage Swim Platform Thru-Hull Fittings Toe Rail Vent System Windshield Windshield Wipers
- Electronics & Helm
- Raytheon TriData, depth, speed, water temp Raytheon GPS Raytheon VHF radio
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.