- 120 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 2000 M91
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This extraordinary example of Benetti´s craft features the 5 cabin layout providing accommodations for up to 10 guests with a spacious Owner's Suite on the Main Deck.
- Main Engines Engine Type: 2 x MTU 12V 2000 M91 1500 hp each Engine Hours: 2639 port; 2640 stbd Gearboxes for Main Engines: ZF Speed Consumption per hoursRangeRPM Speed Consump/hr Range RPM Cruising: 14 430 liters per hour 1340 2100 Economical: 12 200 liters per hour 2222 1700 Generators & Electricity Output: Output 120/208v, 3 phase, 60Hz Generators: 2X Kohler John Deere 78.5kw 1800 rpm 220v AC 50 Hz Generator Hours: 6010 port, 6099 stbd Generator Fuel Consumption: 12 liters per hour Shore Power: Shore power 380v, 3 phase or single phase, 50/60Hz Converter: A/Sea Batteries Main Engine Starting: 4 x 24v charged by alternator & charger Generator Starting: 2 x 24v Emergency: 2 x 24v Air Conditioning: Type: Concordia 3 Chillers New 2012; 144,000 btu 12 ton Other Machinery Watermakers: Idromar MC8S compact version watermaker; 150 liters per hour Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Naiad Zero Speed Bow Thruster: Naiad Steering System: BCS Srl 17745 steering system Fuel Separator & Filtration: Alfa laval Sewage System: Hamann S2205-09018 Fresh Water System: Gianneschi ACM 312 BT Bilge Water Filtration: Deckma DVZ 150 Lube Oil Capacity 546 gallons Waste Oil Capacity 546 gallons
- Communications and Navigation
- Communication Systems SATcom: Seatel satcom DAC-2200 Sailor H2095C Sat C Telephone System: Panasonic KXTDA 30 telepsionshone system w/40 lines, 21 exten VHF: ICOM IC-M88 VHF handheld Sailor Tharne RT5022 VHF fixed Cellular Phone System: Tellular 4 band SX7T cellular phone system Intercom: Panasonic Navigation Systems Radars: Furuno Navnet 96 mile range radar Furuno 48 mile range radar Interphase Iscan 180 sonar Gyrocompass: Sperry Marine Navigat X MK2 gyrocompass Magnetic Compass: Northrop Grumman Auto Pilot: Sperry Marine Navpilot V HSC autopilot Depth Sounder: Furuno Navnet depthsounder GPS: Furuno Navnet GPS Ships Computer: HP ship´s computer & HP 8100 printer Wind/Speed Log: Aimar wind speed indicator Navtex: Furuno Navtext NX700
- Entertainment Systems
- Video Equipment Sharp Aquos TV's in both VIP cabins, both Guest cabins, Captain's cabin & Crew mess Samsung Video Plus VCR´s in Master, Main salon & Skylounge Sky TV 4E090201477 in both Guest cabins & Crew mess Sony Bravia TV's in Master cabin, Main salon, Skylounge & Boat deck Samsung Video Plus DVD players in both VIP´s & Guest cabins Sky TV 9FOA 0401 in Master, Main salon, Skylounge, both VIP´s & Captain´s cabin Audio Equipment Sony DVP-NS36 DVD players in Master, Main salon, Skylounge & Crew mess Multi stack CD/radio w/BOSE speakers in Main salon
- Galley and Laundry Equipment
- Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Miele KM400 stove Miele H4780B GE microwave JEM31SF01 Refrigeration/Freezer: Frigit BC 105 refrigeration Frigit BC 105 freezer 2 x Scottsman DCE33PA-1SC icemakers Vitrifrigo IMCL Hydro PFUS icemaker Sub Zero 424/0 wine cooler Dishwasher: Miele G643SC dishwasher Other: In-sink-erator classic 8251 trash compactor Microlift dumbwaiter in Skylounge Additional Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: BBQ on Sun Deck Refrigeration/Freezer: Bar Fridge and Icemaker on Sun Deck Laundry Equipment : Main Laundry Equipment 2 x Miele PW6065 washing machines 2 x Miele PT7136 Plus dryers Rowenta iron
- Tenders: 18’ Castoldi jet tender wth Yanmar 125hp Dive Gear: Snorkeling and Fishing gear Other: 2 x Yamaha 1300 waverunners
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass: Muir VRC 8000 anchor windlass system Aft Warping Capstans: 4 x Muir capstans - 2 at bow & 2 at aft deck Anchors: 2 Anchor Chain: 2 X 120m / 396' anchor chain & rode Boat Crane and Davits: Crane for rescue boat, 1000kg / 2200lbs Passerelle: Pin Craft stern boarding gangway Sun Deck: BBQ, Private Shower, Fitted Sunshade, Bar Fridge, Jacuzzi
- Security, Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment
- Security Equipment: CCTV System: Panasonic Cameras: 2 x Panasonic Monitors: Hatteland Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System: Antronica 7 x Seawater fire fighting stations located throughout vessel Fire Extinguishers: 40 x fire extinguishers located throughout vessel Fixed halon system in garage Alarms: 20 x fire/heat/smoke detectors throughout vessel Gear: Asbestos fire fighting suit located in fire locker Safety Equipment Life Rafts: Zodiac 2 x 10 person; 2 x 12 person Life Rings: 4 x Verleria S. Georgio life rings EPIRBS: Mac Murdo Flares: 12 x Mugnaioni Medical Equipment: West Int.
- This extraordinary example of BENETTI´s craft features the 5 cabin layout providing accommodations for 10 guests in 5 cabins, with a spacious Owner's Suite on the Main Deck forward, with king size bed, ample storage and a walk-in wardrobe with ensuite fully marbled bathroom. Complete TV, DVD and entertainment systems. On the Lower Deck aft are 4 Guest Suites with two VIP cabins with queen berths, and two single Guest cabins, all with ensuite baths. The panoramic Sundeck is fitted with sunshades, BBQ, bar fridge, Jacuzzi, private shower and sun lounges. The Aft Main Deck has a large exterior dining area for 10 guests
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Simon Gibson 561-779-9534; Simon@WorthAvenueYachts.com Michael Mahan 954-439-5049; Michael@WorthAvenueYachts.com