- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"INSOUCIANCE" is a very nice example of the Catalina 387 and features furling main and genoa, electric anchor windlass, very nice electronics package, air conditioning, centerline Queen berth in the Master cabin, upgraded Oyster Ultraleather interior, inflatable w/ OB, and much more. "INSOUCIANCE" is in very nice condition and ready go sailing. "INSOUCIANCE" is new to the market, aggressively priced and offered for the first time by her original and sole owners.
- Ballast: 7,300 Displacement: 19,500
- Total Power: 40 Cruising Speed: 6.5 Max Speed: 7.5
- The Master cabin is aft with a centerline queen berth. There are two hanging lockers & an abundance of storage to port & starboard. Two egress hatches also provide abundant ventilation and daylight. The head/shower compartment, with separate shower stall, may be accessed from the salon or aft cabin To port of the head is her large, well equipped galley. Her salon is just forward to port with large L-shaped wrap around seating and teak table. A Flat screen TV is mounted on forward bulkhead. To starboard is aft facing chart table with storage, & AC/DC breaker panels. Forward is seating for 2 with a table that drops to make a settee or berth. The guest stateroom is forward with large V-berth, drawer storage below berth & two hanging lockers. This cabin has a large opening hatch and two opening ports. The interior wood is varnished teak veneers and solids, with white ash hull ceilings. The cabin sole is a very low maintenance composite material, and she has upgraded upholstery. Both the forward and aft staterooms have custom teak enclosures for the air conditioning air handlers so that they do not occupy valuable storage space. Oyster Ultraleather upholstery Inner spring mattress in each cabin Marine Air16k Btu reverse cycle air conditioning compressor with humidity control, (2) air handlers, digital controls (5)Hella Turbo fans (6) Lewmar opening deck hatches (6)Lewmar opening portlights (6)Lewmar fixed portlights
- Deep double SS sink w/pull out faucet Adler Barbour top and front loading refrigeration Microwave Hillerange 2-burner LPG stove w/oven Granitecoat solid surface counter top Numerous drawers and storage lockers
- Raymarine ST6001+ linear drive autopilot w/rudder reference indicator Raymarine ST60 wind speed/wind direction Raymarine ST60 Tridata Raymarine RL70 Pathfinder GPS/Plotter/Radar (helm) Raymarine RL70 Pathfinder GPS/Plotter/Radar(chart table) Raymarine 2kw radar scanner, s/s mast mount bracket Standard Horizon Intrepid+ VHF radio, RAM handset in cockpit Raymarine ST60 Multifunction at chart table Sony XR-CA630X am/fm/cd, Polyplaner salon & cockpit speakers Samsung 19" flat panel TV,12Vdc amplified antenna, A/B switch Toshiba DVD player
- Electrical & Mechanical
- 12Vdc, 120Vac systems w/breaker panel, meters Dual 30 amp shore power service, galvanic isolators, shore cords Dual 30 amp shore power inlets, TV/Phone inlet MarineAir 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning w/2 air handlers (custom teak cabinets) and digital controls (5) Hella Turbo fans (2) 4D house batteries (11/12) GP 24 engine start battery(11/12) w/combiner Zantrex 1000 watt inverter/battery charger Acu-Gage Ultra 8 tank monitor for water, waste tank Holding tank w/gravity direct overboard discharge Wilcox-Crittenden Newport electric macerating head Yanamr 40hp FWC diesel engine, 454 hrs Single lever throttle/shift control Bronze 3-blade propeller PYI dripless shaft seal Racor fuel/water separator
- Sails and Rigging
- Charleston Spars In-mast furling system Schaefer 3000 r/f headsail furling system Catalina r/f mainsail Catalina 135% r/f genoa (2)Harken 44 CST primary winches (2)Harken 40 CST cabin top winches, port side 2-sp electric Garhauer rigid boom vang Garhauer mainsheet traveler Spare Jib halyard Boom topping lift 1x19 s/s standing rigging Braided Dacron running rigging Port/starboard flag halyards Anodized mast and boom
- Hull and Deck
- The Catalina 387 hull is a single piece solid laminate FRP construction with a lead wing keel and spade rudder. The deck is also a single piece FRP construction with end-grain balsa coring or plywood, depending on location. In areas of high load and/or deck hardware, the laminate is solid, with aircraft aluminum backing plates. The hardware is installed by either drilling and tapping or thru-bolted through the backing plates. The hull-to-deck joint is a "hat box" type and then covered with an aluminum rub rail with vinyl insert. Lead wing keel Lippincott bimini/dodger/bimini Leather wrapped Wheel Fiberglass Cockpit table with two leaves Close cell cockpit & stern rail seat cushions Walk-thru transom, boarding ladder Hot/Cold Cockpit shower Double SS bow roller Divided chain locker for 2 rodes Maxwell 800 electric anchor windlass, dual direction w/foot switches 22kg Bruce-style anchor, chain, rode Danforth-style anchor, chain, rode Cabin top s/s grab rails Edson pedestal w/wheel brake, Ritchie Powerdamp compass Welded stern and bow pulpits, double lifelines Outboard engine bracket O/B engine crane Nicro Fico solar deck ventilator West Marine 10ft dinghy(2003)
- Exclusions include Owner's personal effects, tools, galley ware, pots, pans, dishes, charts, linen and bedding and any items not specifically mentioned in this listing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker Scott W. Pursell for more pictures, a brochure & information 941-720-4503 or e-mail at Scottp@masseyyacht.com