- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 L @ 320 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 2900 Coronet is a stylish and extremely versatile sport cruiser. While the 2900 Coronet was one of the smallest boats produced by Tiara she retains the superb fit and finish found in all Tiara models. Her large single –level cockpit can seat a small crowd in comfort and is equipped with a wet bar aft of the helm seat . The entire forward section of the deck can be electrically raised for access to the motors.
Below decks the compact interior provides berths for two with an enclosed head, mini-galley and teak and holly cabin sole.
Boat just had new bottom job in February 2013.
- Stainless steel sink Emerson microwave Isotherm refrigerator
- Vee Berth
- Magnavox DVD Zenith flatscreen TV AC controls
- 12V Electric toilet Mirror Full frame formica door Vanity sink
- Optional wood steering wheel Wide helm seat Optional flag blue helm console Drink holders Helm cover Easy access Tiara hinged helm console 12V outlets at helm Wide poly foot rest
- Simrad CP44/Plotter Simrad Combi/1S12 West Marine GPS
- Westerbeke Generator Shore power inlet Tiara Master 12V and 120V panels 12V outlet at helm 120V GFI outlet in cockpit Charles battery charger (15 amp) Two bank 12V battery system (two engine, two house batteries) One 30' amp 50' shore power cord
- Deck can be electrically raised for access to the motors Sought after single level cockpit Removable port & starboard transom L-skats Built-in entertainment center with molded-in sink, fresh water, hinged cutting board & 2 insulated compartments Cockpit coaming bolsters Self-draining cockpit w/ scupper drains Custom 3-piece drop curtain with isenglass windows, tan Aft facing bench seat on starboard Curve companion L-lounge with locking storage Molded-in cockpit steps Large storage compartments in transom Navy blue piping on cockpit upholstery Centerline transom door Dockside water inlet
- Deck Equipment
- Molded-in bow pulpit Flush forward anchor locker Maxwell auto windlass Foredeck cleat (4) 10" mooring cleats (2) 10" spring cleats Welded stainless steel bow rail
- New bottom job (February 2013) Integrated swim platform w/ built-in, recessed, swim platform ladder Reverse curved transom with centerline door Hull side air intakes Wood/foam core stringers, vacuum sealed and encapsulated, integrated to hull Constructed with water barrier gelcoat layer & hand laid fiberglass
- Mechanical Equipment
- Optional automatic windlass with stainless steel bow roller Teleflex mechanical engine controls Aquamet stainless steel prop shafts Transom and shaft zincs Raw water intake strainers High speed bronze axe head rudders and struts Water cooled shaft logs Twin Vernay mufflers FE-241 Fire Extinguisher system Engine hatch lifter, electric Air conditioning
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht