- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
“Hot Pursuit” is a loaded 35’ Viking Express. She has just finished an extensive two-year rebuild and refinishing upgrade. With fresh engines, new tower, new electronics, fresh paint, ALL new hardware, and countless other upgrades, she is standing tall in every aspect. The current owner has maintained her to the highest of standards! “Hot Pursuit” shows very well and is easy to see in Fort Pierce. Call today for more details.
- The boat sleeps 4 comfortably in a spacious, forward V-berth and convertible dinette. As you enter the cabin, the dinette is located to port, which is capable of seating 4 people.
- Main Cabin
- • Access hatch, bilge • Access panel, anchor locker • Dinette/settee that converts to berth – sleeps 2 • Large Double v-berth with storage • Rod Storage (starboard side of v-berth) • Storage Drawers under v-berth • Corian Counter tops (new) • Teak & Holly Sole • Frigidaire Microwave/Convection Oven • New Cabinetry & Drawers • Norcold, Inc. Refrigerator with Freezer (2012) • Sink with new faucet • (2) Reading Lights • Teak Wood Interior • GFIC Outlets • Breaker Panel Access – 12v DC, 115v AC • Ultra Covering Headliner (new) • Rod Rack overhead dinette • New Lighting • 16,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioning
- Fixed shower head detaches for handheld use Electric Head Sink with new faucet Storage Cabinet with mirror Vanity with Corian countertop GFIC Outlet 12v Fan Teak & Holly Sole
- SS rub rail (new 2012) New cleats, chalks, hawse pipes CRQ Anchor with new chain, 300 ft. ¾ in rode Electric Windlass with capstan Custom Tower with hard buggy top Molded-in teaser reels Fresh & Salt Water Wash Down New Rupp Outriggers with Center Rigger
- Helm/Bridge Deck
- New Enclosure with zips & vents Helm Chair Port & Starboard Companion Bench Seating with storage below New Cushions (2) Molded Teaser Reels Johnson Pump, Bilge High Water Alarm System FIREBOY Engine Shutdown System Ritchie Compass Russell Outlet (port) (2) Teak storage racks (2) Electric Windshield Wipers (7) LED lights underneath hardtop Full Helm Cover(s) Bennett Trim Tabs SS Wheel Bow Pulpit Full Anchor System (new) Custom Tower (new) (12) Tower Rod Holders Fresh & Salt Water Washdown
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 5212 (new) Garmin 48 mi open-array radar (new) Garmin GHC 10 (new) Standard Horizon VHF (new) Garmin 5212, upper station (new) Garmin GHC 10, upper station (new) (2) Comrod antennas (new) Standard Horizon VHF, upper station Electric Horn with compressed air horn as back-up FM/AM/CD Stereo LED Running Lights (new) LED Anchor Lights (new) LED Aft flood lights mounted on bridge
- Westerbeke 8 kW Generator 30-amp Shore Power Chord (new) 12 volt DC, 220 volt, and 115 volt Ship Systems Pro-Nautic Battery Charger (new) Engine Room Lighting (new) 110 GFI outlet in engine room New Batteries, 2012 16,000 BTU Marine Air Conditioning in Salon 12v electric engine room heat discharge attach hoses
- Cockpit & Fishing Equipment
- Rupp Marine Double Spreader Outriggers (new) Rupp Center Rigger (new) Fresh & Saltwater Wash Down (2) In-deck insulated fish boxes (10) Gunnel Rod Holders (Lee, new) Custom 4-rod Rocket Launcher (new) (2) Birdsall Marine Gaff Holders (port, new) New Coaming Pads (2) Teaser Reels
- Engine & Mechanical Details
- Twin CAT 3208’s, 56 hours Painted engines, 2012 Reverso Oil Changing System, new Multiple Rule 1500 Automatic/Manual Bilge Pumps Racor Fuel Filters (2) Groco Strainers Sea Star Hynautic Steering, upper/lower stations (new 2012) New Controls, dual stations Dripless Shaft Logs (new) Bronze rudders with new pillar bearings Engine Shut Down System New SS Engine Mounts New Engine Room Soundproof Insulation New fuel lines, fittings Engine Room Blowers Bronze sea valves, new New Wheels
- Bottom Paint: Painted Boot Stripe New gelcoat Awlcraft 2000 paint, top sides
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.