- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Capricho is equipped with the big Cummins power (QSM11) AT 660HP each (900 hrs). She will cruise at 28kts at 80%, fully loaded. There is a total of 1000 Gallons of diesel on board with the extra fuel tank forward. This vessel is extremely well taken care of and it shows.
Capricho has the standard 2 stateroom and 2 head layout, two queen size tempurpedic matresses and one single bunk in the port stateroom.
Owner does have all the original equipment that has been replaced; this includes: Swim platform, washer/dryer, salon ice maker. There is a rocket launcher that can replace the cockpit table as well.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the salon, you will find a large L-shaped Ultra leather sofa to port with storage and convertible bed that sleeps one guest. Forward and to starboard is an L-shaped Ultra leather dinette with teak table. Forward and down to port is the galley with refrigerator/freezer, stove, microwave and dishwasher. Moving forward in the companionway is a large pantry with extra fridge (Washer/dryer included in sale) to port. To starboard is the guest stateroom with side-by-side single berths (Queen berth as is) and an upper berth to sleep three. The lower berths can be converted into a single queen size bed. There is private access to the guest head with stall shower. The Guest Head can also be accessed from the companionway. The master stateroom is forward with a centerline queen bed and ensuite head with stall shower. The salon, galley and companionway floors are teak and holly. The aft salon window opens and all salon windows feature Roman shades. A fiberglass hardtop with 4-sided isinglass enclosure protects the flybridge. The helm is aft with L-shaped seating forward and to port, along with a wet bar, sink, refrigerator and icemaker.
- 2-Burner Princess glass top stove. Tundra AC/DC refrigerator/freezer. Panasonic convection / microwave oven. U-Line icemaker. Single lever faucet. 18 Bottle wine cooler (Salon). Splendide Combo-O-Matic 6200 washer/dryer Pressure freshwater system. Fisher-Paykel dishwasher.
- Fishing Equipment
- RUPP double spreader outriggers Transom livewell Transom tuna door Fresh & saltwater washdowns (6) Cockpit rod holders (6) Clearing rod holders in cockpit haunch (6) Flybridge rail rod holders Cockpit freezer Cockpit sink & bait prep area.
- Deck Equipment
- Low profile davit with deck chocks Sidepower bow thruster Bow pulpit & rail Muir windlass with deck foot switches & helm remote Riviera fiberglass hardtop with hatch Delta anchor Blue Underwater Ocean LED HD lights Navigation & anchor lights Flybridge & cockpit courtesy lights Blue lighting on flybridge ladder (3) Foredeck hatches Spreader lights Foredeck rope lockers with wash down Flybridge wet bar with sink & refrigerator 406 EPIRB12 Volt accessory receptacle in cockpit and on flybridge Shore water connection with pressure regulator Flybridge access hatch Cockpit cover
- Electronics & Navigation
- Northstar 6000i GPS plotter with 48 mile radar & fish finder. Garmin 3210 GPSMAP plotter Simrad AP16 autopilot Simrad IS12 digital depth finder Ritchie compass Standard HorizonVHF radio Standard Horizon Quantum GX2360S VHF radio B & G network quad - Digital speed & distance log Jabsco remote controlled searchlight Salon closed circuit camera displays at helm monitor
- Entertainment System
- KVH Direct tv Satellite television 42" LG Plasma T.V. (salon) Zenith flat panel T.V. (master) Flatscreen tv (2nd stateroom) Ipod holder with surround sound system Sony DVD/CD player JVC amplifier Clarion Sirius satellite radio with CD changer IPOD docking station Speakers in salon Clarion Cockpit & flybridge AM/FM/CD player.
- Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins Onan 11KW Generators (2,400 hrs approx) Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning with SMX controls Cummins electronic engine displays Mechanical analog engine gauges Twin disc electronic engine controls Engine synchronizer Engine room AC & DC lighting Fireboy automatic and manual fire extinguishing system Twin disc transmissions (3) Automatic bilge pumps High water bilge alarms Engine room blowers Dual Racor fuel filters on main engines Single Racor fuel filter on generator X-changer oil change system Sea cocks & strainers Central vacuum system Trim tabs Horn Vacuflush freshwater heads Holding tank with macerator & deck pumpout Extra 143 gallon fuel tank with fuel transfer pump Fuel shutoff valves Hydraulic steering Dripless shaft logs
- While every effort has been made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard; there may be some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein, will not convey at closing. Items specifically excluded are: The tender, fishing & diving gear, personal belongings, & tools.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.