- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-HP V-Drive Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS) SELLER WILL REVIEW ALL REASONABLE OFFERS FOR THIS 1990 SEA RAY 310 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas V-Drive Inboards with 500 original engine hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air Conditioning (Portable), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Complete Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top Canvas w/Screens), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Sony AM/FM Stereo System, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals, maintenance records. 2006 marine survey on file.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
An extremely popular model, the Sea Ray 330 Sundancer (called the 310 Sundancer in 1990 when she was introduced) was the first of two 330 Sundancer models developed by Sea Ray during the 1990s. The sales success of this durable cruiser derived from a combination of features, most notably her graceful appearance and a surprisingly roomy interior. Like all Sundancer models, the 330 came with a mid-cabin floor-plan with berths for six, a fully equipped galley, and a spacious salon with a large U-shaped dinette. Storage is generous for a boat this size, and privacy curtains separate the sleeping area from the main cabin. The cockpit, with seating for eight, is arranged with a triple-wide helm seat, aft-facing bench seating, a small entertainment center, and lounge seating at the transom. A transom door and cockpit bolsters were standard and engine access is relatively easy.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Starboard Portable Air-Conditioning Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table to Starboard (Converts to Berth) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Power Vent
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Power Windshield Vent Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens) Horn (3) Windshield Wipers Dockside City Water Connection Owners Manuals Maintenance Records FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.