- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Everglades' 355cc was designed with an eye for luxury, convenience, and useful amenities.
Avid anglers will appreciate the nearly 200 gallons of fishbox space and 2 livewells totaling over 80 gallons. A deluxe tackle center has room for all of your gear & features a raw and fresh water sink. Other fishing standards include stainless steel rod holders, kingfish rod holders and 18' outriggers.
The 355cc console features Everglades' tempered glass windshield. Designed for ventilation, weather protection, and enhanced visibility at night, this is an Everglades' exclusive safety feature.
There is plush custom seating in the bow and forward of the console and the electric bow table also converts to a comfortable, cushioned sun pad. In the stern there are folding seats and a folding fighting chair with gimbal, all standard. a sink with shower in the head, and a 35-gallon fresh water washdown.
- Fiberglass hardtop w/aluminum powder-coated frame includes blue & white LED lights, spreader lights (fwd and aft), (5) rod holders and (2) kingfish rod holders (2) Stereo speakers mounted in the hardtop Tempered glass windshield Convenience tray with drink holders Console glove box/storage bin Console hand rails Console power port - 20 A 316-L stainless steel steering wheel Ergonomically placed stainless steering wheel & binnacle Molded-in fiberglass footrest at the helm (2) fire extinguishers Sink with shower in the head
- 17.5 lb stainless steel anchor, 300' rode, 15' chain Bow casting platform Low-profile aluminum powder-coated bow rails 1 5/16" diameter 10" pull-up cleats cast - 316-L stainless steel, through bolted and bedded in polyurethane (6) Blue/white LED courtesy lighting with 316 stainless steel bezels (2) Stereo speakers mounted in the boat Raw & fresh water sink Cockpit area - 158 sf Powder coated toe rails Lockable transom gate with freeing port
- Command leaning post workstation Circulating livewell with light and 3/8" clear acrylic lid with stainless steel friction hinges and latch - 31 gal (12) 316-L stainless steel gunwale flush mounted rod holders bedded and through bolted (8) 316-L stainless steel gunwale flush mounted rod holders bedded and through bolted (6) transom rod holders Kingfish rod holders Tackle stations with drawers Lockable rod storage Taco Grand Slam Outrigger package - 18' poles
- Auto anchor system - windlass Bilge pumps - 2,000 gph (1) & 3,700 gph (2) High water alarm LED anchor light Navigation lights: LED lights, 316-L stainless steel covers, bedded in polyurethane Docking lights Ritchie(R) compass Clarion stereo AM/FM/CD Remote controlled spotlight Electric horn 4 bank battery management system Battery charger Fresh water washdown - 35 gal Raw water washdown Electric Lectrotab, twin cylinder, custom stainless steel trim tabs with position indicator and auto retract Underwater lights - (2) transom, (2) sides LED
- Bow seating with cushions and storage Cushioned forward console seating Electric bow table Folding fighting seat with gimbal Folding stern seats
- Mooring cover 3-sided weather enclosure Bow seating area coaming bolsters
- Hull Color - Gel Coat
- Ice blue awl grip hull sides
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- 10 year transferable hull warranty Patented closed molded RAMCAP construction process Self-bailing cockpit Variable deadrise deep V-hull NMMA, ABYC, and CE certified No wood construction - all composite High density, closed cell, structural foam flotation Hull laminate - premium gel coat, vinyl-ester barrier coat, vinyl-ester skin coat, polyester print barrier and knitted biaxial fiberglass High density PVC composite transom Hull liner and deck mated perfectly for a rigid one-piece construction, addition to its long-term durability Hull liner completely finished inside with Class A surface Molded-in diamond non-skid Rigging troughs - molded-in and oversized for easy access ABS backing used to receive self-tapping screws and bolts Aluminum frame work - custom fabricated in-house meeting stringent standards, sand blasted then powder coated using premium marine grade materials. Gunwale boards - all hand laid and extra heavy duty Caulking - high grade, non-yellowing, mildew resistant polyurethane (not silicone batch caulk). Wire harnesses - manufactured in-house using marine grade, tinned copper wire, high grade heat shrink connectors and waterproof Deutsch plugs. Circuit protection - circuit breakers or fuses protect all electrical circuits Heavy-duty rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert and end caps 316-L stainless steel and chrome plated fasteners for additional corrosion and stain resistance. All hardware bedded or gasketed to resist crevice corrosion 316-L cast stainless steel hinges and latches Heavy-duty, welded bow and stern eyes, bedded and sealed in polyurethane Upholstery - extra-heavy vinyl w/acrylic top coat, Tenara thread, and anti-mildew backing - adhered to high-density plastic backing (no wood) with flow through foam cushions. Bronze high speed intake strainers Painted aluminum 411 gal fuel tank
- Please contact the central listing broker, Sean Doyle, at 910-620-1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org