- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-litre EFI (V6)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 8-YEARS) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2001 PURSUIT 2860 DENALI IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Volvo 4.3-litre EFI Gas Engine's with Volvo Duo-Prop Sterndrives and only 185 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 1996 Magic Tilt Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Enclosed Head, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens), Tubular Aluminum Radar Arch, Electronics Package Updated in 2008 (Garmin 3210 Color GPS w/Chartplotter/Radar & Garmin GDL 30 Satellite Weather Receiver), Clarion Sound System w/CD-Player & Cockpit Control & JVC DVD/CD Which Plays to Chatplotter, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink & Cooler, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Always inside heated stored for winter. Sale includes owners manuals. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Beautifully finished daycruiser is well adapted to fishing, swimming, occasional overnighting. Highlights include spacious bridgedeck with L-lounge seating, roomy cockpit with foldaway rear seat, upscale cabin with enclosed head, berths for two. Eye-catching reverse transom contains freshwater sink, insulated fishbox/cooler, raw-water washdown. Note stylish helm layout.
- Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge Forward & Pop-up Teak Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Enclosed Stand-up Head w/Shower Mid-Cabin (Excellent for storage)
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator w/Freezer
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder (NEW 2008) Garmin 3210 Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter; Features Garmin GMR18 4kw Radar Dome, Garmin GPS17, Garmin GSD22 Sounder) Garmin GDL 30 Marine Weather Satellite Receiver w/Weather/Water Data Overlays on Chartplotter...Wind Direction, Wave Height, Doppler Radar, Lightning Strikes KVH Heading Sonar B744V Triducer w/Faring OEM Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & JVC DVD/CD Recevier Plays to Chartplotter
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink & Cooler Transom Door Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Storage Tubular Aluminum Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (4) Built-In Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs NO Bottom Paint! 1996 Magic Tilt Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens) (2) Livewells Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn OWNERS MANUALS Dockside City Water Connection INSIDE WINTER STORED CURRENT OWNER OF 8-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Pursuit 2860 Denali has been dubbed a truly versatile "sport-utility vessel" and can be used for everything from skiing, diving, fishing or just cruising. Powered by a Volvo Penta DuoProp or MerCruiser Bravo III stern drive, she planes quickly and effortlessly. On decks, standard features include an integrated swim and dive platform, lounge seating atop the transom fish box, and plenty of room in the spacious cockpit and bridgedeck. A luxurious ladder-back helm seat, freshwater sink, 17-gallon fish box / cooler, built-in tackle locker, livewell, four stainless steel rod holders, and raw water washdown add to the on-deck conveniences. The Denali's comforts below deck enable easy relaxation. The cabin is accented with Corian and teak throughout. Standard features include a teak table, stylish fabric selections, a premium sound system, and a refrigerator. A freshwater sink and fully enclosed china head complete the below-deck amenities.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.