- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"MUST BE NICE" IS ALL THAT... AND A WHOLE LOT MORE!!
HUGE $10K REDUCTION - OWNER SAY'S "LET'S SELL NOW!"
She's as nice a 390 as you're ever likely to see. Her knowledgeable Owners have re-fit her over the past two years and their hard work is apparent everywhere you look.
Here's a few teasers before you go to the full specs:
- November 2012 ablative bottom paint
- NEW Garmin 740 touchscreen GPS
- NEW Standing rigging in 2006
- NEW thru hulls and seacocks
- NEW Dripless shaft seal
- NEW Rudder bearing
- NEW Heads and plumbing hoses
- Re-conditioned prop
- NEW stereo/CD
- Unique shower room!
We look forward to introducing you to "Must Be Nice"!
- Forward Master Stateroom: Private V Berth with shelf surround, portside mirrored bureau, hatch above with shade, dressing seat. Aft to starboard is the master head with slide out vanity, new head, shower, mirrored medicine cabinet and a hatch for ventilation. Opposite to port is a large hanging locker. Salon: Centerline drop-leaf table with integral storage. settee to port. L-shaped sette to starboard with shelves & integral storage outboard. Matching storage to port. Nav Station portside with flip-top chart table and stowage underneath. Galley: Starboard side at companionway base. See below. Guest Cabin: Aft to starboard with queen berth, mirrored bureau, shelf storage and two overhead lockers. Private aft head is to port at the companionway base. New Jabsco head, double mirrored cabinet, new sink. Shower Room!: Full aft to port is a SPACIOUS shower room with seats, seat storage, two lockers and a wet locker.
- Optimus 3 burner propane stove w/ oven Frigoboat 12V refrigeration w/ freezer (2006) 70/30 Stainless steel sink Three sliding door lockers with three above Three additional cabinets Knife rack Xintex propane sniffer Propane solenoid control Excellent access to the cockpit
- Autohelm 7000 autopilot Garmin 740 GPS/Map touchscreen (NEW 2012) Autohelm Wind, speed, depth Pod mounted instruments at the helm ICOM VHF Dual stereo, IPOD ready w/ cockpit & salon speakers Plastimo 5" compass Bulkhead clock & barometer
- 4-6V House batteries, 1-Group 27 engine start Link 10 battery monitor Tru-Charge automatic battery charger Lightning ground to keel bolts (1) 25' 30 amp, (1) 50' 30 amp - dockside electrical cables
- Bilge pump NEW 2012 Heads are NEW 2012 Prop re-conditioned 2012 NEW dripless shaft seal Rudder bearing replaced 2012 New cutlass bearing ALL NEW plumbing hoses and lines 2012 Xintex propane fume detector Racor fuel filters BC fire extinguishing system Raw water sea strainer
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: Delta 35 w/ 80'C & 100' rode, Bruce 33, Danforth Bimini & dodger with Isenglass covers (ALL NEW 2012) Handrail surround on dodger Deck rail covers Cockpit table with integral cooler (2) Folding cockpit seats (4) Dorades with S/S guards Screen and hatchboards for companionway Swim platform storage lockers Windscoop Boat hook OB Motor mount Horseshoe (2) winch pockets (4) Life jackets Voyager 10'2" RIB (2000) Nissan 2 stroke 9.8hp OB engine Ocean Marine manual dinghy davits
- Sails & Rigging
- Full batten main and genoa NEW 2006 ALL NEW standing rigging in 2006 Sacrificial on genoa replaced 2012 All lines lead to cockpit thru spinlocks Lewmar 46ST 2 speed primaries Mainsheet traveler Whisker pole
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Must Be Nice" definitively lives up to her name! This is one fine boat that has been nicely refit in the past two years. Both her Captain and Admiral know boats and their knowledge shines through both above and below deck. She's capable, fast, comfortable and just plain fun to be around! No disappointments here! We look forward to showing "Must Be Nice" to you soon. November 2012 - Fresh bottom paint, 2 coat - Ablative NEW heads 2012 NEW Shower head in shower room NEW 2012 Salon curtains Reupholstered in 2007
- Personal gear & Trawler lamp.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click for more info