- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C-32 Acerts
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Bertram’s 630 EB is a fishing machine dressed up in mega yacht luxury. Her stance embodies the Bertram classic design with the modern flair that has made this sportfish an instant success with those who demand speed, comfort and fishability unmatched in this segment. Powered by Twin 1676 HP Caterpillar C-32A she cruises at 32 knots. Outfitted with twin Kohler 20kW generators that provide ample power to the vessel. A water maker, bow thruster and foredeck davit offers convenience and safety. A professional grade set of navigation electronics delivers guidance over long passages, while the 3-stateroom layout sleeps 6. Pa’Olas galley-up comes with dual Sub-Zero under counter drawer fridge and freezers, an icemaker, dishwasher and combo microwave/convection oven. There’s ample seating in the salon or in the enclosed flybridge, where the elements are kept outside and comfort is kept inside. A teak laid cockpit, with San Juan retractable shade and a generous table makes Al Fresco dining enjoyable. She is a fish-rigged with Eskimo ice-chipper, cockpit freezers, twin DC outlets for electric reels and Rupp three spreader outriggers with centerline rigger pole combined with the aft flybridge station to makes backing down on trophy catch a breeze. Pa’Olas has been well kept and has been serviced with an open checkbook. If a 60’+ convertible is what you seek, don’t look any further, Pa’Olas is unique no doubt her next owner will be delighted with the exclusivity that comes from the legendary Bertram ride. Call today for a private showing, she is sure to impress.
- Interior Details
- High gloss cherry wood interior accented by neutral colors and ocean blue fabrics. A large salon settee and dining table next to the galley gives way to ample seating. Master stateroom has a large queen sized walk-around berth with ensuite head and shower with plenty of storage throughout. Forward is the VIP also a queen berth also with ensuite head while the guest stateroom has side-by-side single berths. The day/guest head is to starboard. 3 heads are electric Tecma sanitation system with Y-valve. Cedar lined closets, “Whisper Wall” sound-deadening system. CruisAir Air Conditioning: 2 – Salon, 1- Master, 2-Cabins, 1-Flybridge A full-size stacked Malber washer and dryer is located in the companionway area as well as two central vacuum cleaners. Dual access to the enclosed bridge from the inside stairwell or the exterior ladder which lands on the aft bridge mezzanine that features the full set of controls and the helm area has triple captains chairs with a L-shaped settee as well as a mini-bar that features a Magic Chef Wine Cooler, Tundra Refrigerator and sink.
- Sub Zero under counter drawers (Freezer) Sub Zero under counter drawers (Refrigerator) Fisher and Paikel Dishwasher, under counter GE Convection/Microwave oven 4 Kenyon stove top burners Custom factory sink Corian counter tops with cherry wood bezel to match décor
- Sea Tel 30 TV Sat system for all TVs 4 receivers Panasonic AM/FM/CD/ MP3/ 50WX4 Sharp Aquos TV at Salon Sirius Radio Tuner Box Bose system with speakers CD/AM/FM Small Sharp Aquos TV STBD cabin Panasonic AM/FM/CD/ MP3/ 50WX4 Cabin Large Sharp Aquos TV Port cabin (S) Panasonic AM/FM/CD/ MP3/ 50WX4 Cabin Medium Sharp Aquos TV V Berth (S) Panasonic AM/FM/CD/ MP3/ 50WX4 V berth
- Teak sole and steps Glendenning Cable masters (2 x 50amp) Coaming bolsters Removable fish box with macerator Engine room access Overhead lights JL Audio upgraded speakers with subwoofer Salt and Fresh water washdown Molded rod compartments - lighted Teak Table San Juan Cockpit Shade with retractable section (2) Cockpit freezers or refrigerators Cockpit cooler cold plate (insulated) Eskimo Ice Maker - Chipper Bait prep center (4) Rod holders – gunwale Live bait well Two DC Electric outlets for electric reels Transom tuna door
- Safety railing (7) Rod holders Helm Controls with Furuno RD320 and Caterpillar displays Rod Racks Triple Spreader RUPP Outriggers (with center pole)
- Three quarter length bow rail Bow pulpit with anchor shute and roller Windlass Lewmar with Capstan Delta Fast ancher with ample rode and SST Chain Marquipt Davit Nautica 13’ tender with 50HP Evinrude E-tec O/B Fender racks
- Electronics Details
- Furuno RD320 digital sounder/ temp/speed Furuno Color LCD Sounder FCV-1200L Two VHF Icom IC M602 Northstar 6000i N2. GPS Chartplotter Simrad AP25 Autopilot Furuno Navnet / GPS / Radar 72 NM Garmin 3010 GPS Danforth Magnetic Compass
- Mechanical Details
- Twin Diesel Caterpillar C-32 ACERTS 1,676 HP each (approx. 1,300 hours) Twin Kohler 20kw Diesel Generators with sound boxes (2,000 hours) FCI – MAX-Q Water maker 600 Gallons per day Two 240/50 weather protected Glendenning cablemasters Two 240/50 50’ Hubbell Shower Power Cords Bow Thruster Electric/Hydraulic Two 50amp Converters Firebuoy fixed halon Auto-Suppression system Battery Bank: Stbd. Engine: Two 8D wet cell/ 24 volt Port Engine: Two 8D wet cell/ 24 volt House: Six Optima dry cell. 24 volt Generators: Two Optima dry cell 12 volt Bow Thruster: Two 4 D wet cell. 24 volt
- Remarks / Summary:
- Pa’Olas brings so much more than just a fast, stable and dry sportfishing ride; she is truly a luxurious getaway and retreat for relaxing after a hard day of fighting the big fish. Few can match her agility, style and comfort and still achieve the best of Bertram’s iconic designs and layout. We urge you to contact us for a private viewing as the seller has other plans and is getting out of boating. Please make an appointment to view this spectacular vessel, as there is no equal.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.