- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The "Consumption" is a loaded custom 32' Topaz. She was purchased in 2009 by her current original owner. He then removed the windshield and installed a Tuna Tower with hardtop and full electronics. Her upgraded CAT C-7 engines are covered by Cat Extended Service Protection for peace of mind. She shows very well - easy to see, call today for more details.
- Main Cabin
- Access hatch, bilge Access panel, anchor locker Cabinets and drawers with positive latches Corian counter tops Custom artwork Designer fabrics and wall coverings Designer pillows Duplex outlet (110V) with safety GFI protection DVD/DVR player Forward deck hatch skylight L-shaped dinette/settee converts to berth – sleeps two Large double V-berth with storage Large overhead locker storage Large under-berth storage compartment Lighting – recessed halogen Microwave oven Polished, stainless sink and designer faucets Reading lights (2) Refrigerator with freezer (12V DC) Rod storage locker Single burner electric cook top Sliding cabin entry door Fusion Stereo – AM/FM/CD/iPod Starboard side hanging locker Teak and holly sole Teak wood interior – cabinetry and bulkheads Television – flat screen Upholstered headliner
- Duplex outlet (110V) at vanity, with safety GFI protection exhaust fan (12V) Fixed shower head detaches for handheld use Head and shower – molded fiberglass construction with skid resistant surfaces Shower with auto sump pump Sink with designer faucets – polished stainless Storage cabinet and large mirror Teak floor grate Towel rack and tissue holder Vanity with Corian top Waterproof lighting
- Anchor w/windlass Bow pulpit Transom door Coaming padding Custom Tuna Tower w/molded H/T & molded buggy top Molded radar pod Molded in teaser reels Molded recessed lighting 6 tri-color in H/T & 1 in buggy top Molded 110V flood lights 2 aft Underwater lights Freshwater, saltwater wash down system Curtain - 3 sided w/U zips & vents Navigation lights LED molded into hardtop Clearkote system applied to all aluminum and outriggers
- Bait prep center with sink and storage Courtesy lighting Drainage covers (removable) – stainless steel Fish box with overboard drain and macerator pump & custom dividers Fitted coaming pads Fresh water wash-down Raw water wash-down Recirculating live well Removable deck dry storage compartments (2) Rod holders (6) – stainless steel Self-bailing cockpit Tackle storage Transom door with lift gate Kite reel plugs, port and starboard Gaff/storage lockers, port and starboard Release Marine rocket launcher
- Two (2) Furuno MFD 12 color displays with sounder / radar 3.5 open array Sirius weather module ICOM 504 VHF Furuno RD30 speed / depth / temp Simrad AP2403 Autopilot Furuno MNEA 2000 GP330B GPS Raymarine Camera in cockpit hooked to DVR
- Helm/Bridge Deck
- Audible engine warning system Bench seating w/storage underneath Chart table Custom helm wheel Custom switch panel Footrest – folding (port and starboard) Full engine illuminated instrumentation Helm and companion bench seating w/storage lockers (2) High water indicator light Hydraulic lift engine access Illuminated flush mount compass Weather resistant switches
- Water System
- Central drain system (no side thru-hull fittings) Fresh water spigot in engine room Fresh water tank (40 gal.) Fresh water wash-down Holding tank (25 gal.) with gauge, macerator, overboard and dockside discharge Hot and cold running water to shower, vanity sink, and galley Raw water wash-down Water heater (6 gal.) – stainless steel
- Tower Electronics
- Furuno NAVNET 8.5 Furuno RD30 speed / depth / temp Simrad AP2403 Autopilot ICOM 304 VHF KVH Tracvision M3 Direct TV w/box
- 110V GFI outlet in engine room 5 kW Onan® generator with sound shield – Fresh water cooled, 875 hrs 30 amp charger/shore power with 50’ heavy-duty cord AC electrical switch panel with load meter Air conditioning – reverse cycle heat Batteries – heavy-duty 8D Battery on/off switches – vapor proof (w/keys) Battery paralleling switch – vapor proof Bonded electrical system Circuit breaker protection Coded wire harness and circuit breaker system Converter/battery charger DC electrical panel with load breaker Dyna-plate Easy access circuit breaker panels behind switch panels Engine room lighting International navigational lights Reverse polarity indicator with breaker
- Twin Cat C-7 460HP engines Cat extended service protectioin in place until Oct. 2014 1 3/4” stainless steel propeller shafts 4-blade Nibral® propellers (2) Aircraft quality fuel lines and fittings Aluminum fuel tanks – epoxy coated (400 gal.) Bilge pumps (2) – automatic and manual (12V) Bonding system – transom zinc plates Bronze thru-hull fittings with seacocks Double hose clamps used throughout – stainless steel Double T-clamps on engine Dripless shaft logs Dual 12V bilge blowers Electric heavy-duty windlass Engine air separators Engine hour meters (2) Engine mounts – heavy-duty steel Engine mount vibration isolators Fresh water cooled engines and generator Fuel filters/separators (Raycor®) – main engines Full length fiberglass exhausts system with dual exhaust mufflers Fully recessed trim tabs High density rub rail with stainless steel insert Hydraulic steering Oversized heavy-duty rudders and struts Thick acoustical/thermal engine room insulation Sea strainers Livos high capacity engine room blowers New Batteries, 2012
- Bottom paint: New 2012 applied 2 coats West System epoxy Resin followed by 4 coats Interlux 2000 barrier coat Applied 2 full coats with 3rd waterline coat of Interlux Micron Extra dark blue anti-fouling paint. Prep and apply Prop Speed to running gear. Painted boot stripe (New 2012)
- The "Consumption" is a loaded custom 32' Topaz. She was purchased in 2009 by her current original owner. He then removed the windshield and installed a Tuna Tower with hardtop and full electronics. Her upgraded CAT C-7 engines are covered by Cat Extended Service Protection for peace of mind. She shows very well - easy to see, call today for more details.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.