- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
She has been located in Fresh Water for the past 7 years, most of those in a covered slip. This was one of the last 53 YF boats made, powered by twin 6v92 Detroits with 3000 original hours. Engines start quickly and sound good. The bimini top is new and made from Stamoid vinyl. Roomy and comfortable, "Tides Turn" is the 3 stateroom, 3 head layout, with the standard eat-in Galley. The original TV console has been removed from the main salon and the Salon floor replaced with Hardwood Laminate. She looks good, feels solid and is priced for a Quick Sale.
- Lower Cockpit
- The lower cockpit is easily accessed from the full width, fiberglass swim platform with folding ladder. There is a transom door and gate that opens to allow easy access to the lower cockpit. This space is about 6' deep and the full beam width of the boat. This would be a great place for deck chairs, or even coolers and fishing rods. The cockpit is deep and safe for all passengers. There is also a set of removable davits that will convey with the boat, these davits mount to the lower cockpit transom.
- Upper Cockpit
- Up three steps from the Lower is the Upper cockpit. Protected by a railing, this space is under the cover of the Flying Bridge deck, which provides shade and weather protection. There are wing doors on either side of this deck, which when opened, provide access to the side deck walkways. There are two centerline doors that open into the Main Salon. The stbd side ladder provides access to the flying bridge.
- Flying Bridge
- The flying bridge is covered by a very large Satmoid Vinyl bimini top. There are two Todd pedestal chairs at the helm and bench seating in front of the helm console, plus additional storage space is located here as well. Flybridge Electronics consist of: -Garmin 3205 GPS Ploter -Icom VHF Radio -Remote Spotlight control -Link, digital depth gauge
- Fore Deck
- The foredeck is accessed by covered walkways along either side of the house. There is a Tide-Rider boarding ladder mounted to the Stbd side, plus the standard Hatteras boat hook is hanging along the stbd side. There are two fiberglass storage boxes mounted to the bow deck, foredeck seating with removable cushions, Anchor Windlass and fender baskets are located here also.
- Main Salon
- The main salon is roomy and spacious, with windows on all 4 sides. A wet bar and Uline ice maker is located in the port rear corner, and a full size leather sofa along the port side. On the Stbd side is a 32" Sanyo HDTV, Magnavox BlueRay player, DirecTv receiver, located in a media cabinet. There are two leather chairs, one on either side of the TV. The salon floor is done in Hardwood laminate. The lower helm station is forward in the salon with wonderful sight lines, and a door on either side of the house for quick access to the side walks.
- The galley is located on the lower level, with a large 4 person Booth-style dinette along the Stbd side. Along the port side is the Stove, oven, dishwasher (inop), microwave oven, and refrigerator freezer. Storage cabinets and drawers are abundant. The galley is very bright with good lighting, white cabinets and countertops.
- Forward Stateroom
- The forward stateroom houses the Whirlpool washer and dryer. There is a head for this space with sink and vanity, Galley Maid toilet and enclosed stand-up shower. There are two bunks in the stateroom, with a hanging locker and drawer space.
- Engine Rooms and Generator
- The Generator is located in the space beneath the galley floor. This unit is a 13.5kw MASE diesel generator with a Yanmar engine. The generator was replaced in 2005 and currently has 1982 hours on it. The 6v92 Detroit Diesel engines are located in rooms that are along either side of the main lower hallway. There is very good access to the engines. The engines have 3000 original hrs on them, and have never been overhauled.
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom is located aft of the engine rooms, just ahead of the Master Stateroom. There is an upper bunk, a lower twin bunk, night stand with lamp, hanging locker and privacy door for this VIP space. The guest head is located across the hallway with a Galley Maid toilet, sink, vanity and shares the large stand-up shower with the Master suite.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master features a Queen sized pedestal bed. There are night stands on either side of the bed, each with it's own lamp. Windows on three sides of this room allow for plenty of natural light and ventilation. A large closet with drawers. There is an Emerson 19 in HDTV located in the Master Stateroom.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Scott-James/ located offsite. Please contact Scott James to make viewing arrangements. International Inquiries are always welcome.