- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Rebecca II is an exremely capable center console fisherman with a huge cabin below the helm console. This cabin features a marine head, rod holders, and a tremendous amount of storage.
The cockpit is set up to handle a full size marlin chair and the bridge deck is one step up from the cockpit level. Full walk-around decks and plenty of open deck space forward of the cabin console. With diesel power and 500 gallons of fuel, Rebecca II is designed and outfitted to fish, dive, or explore well beyond the range of most center console boats this size.
- 12 Volt freshwater pressure system
- Deck & Hull
- Delta anchor with 20' chain and 200' nylon rode Fortress back up anchor with chain and rode (2) Cockpit flood lights; (1) foredeck flood light Transom door Molded filberglass helm Helm and companion chairs Fresh water tank, 20 gallons Under gunwale courtesy lights Cabin Courtesy lighting
- Twin 350 HP Yanmar diesels 6L YA-STE 6 cylinder diesels at 350hp each approximately 3300 hrs. Hurth 2.0:1 reduction gear Dripless shaft seals Racor 9000 fuel filters (3) Electric, auto/manual bilge pumps 12V fresh water system Auto engine room fire supression system - 30lbs FE241 (3) Dry chemical hand held fire extinguishers Salt water washdown Bennett trim tabs Hydraulic steering Morse clutch and throttle cables Fuel tank gauges Marine toilet - manual flush Hydraulic / electric engine room hatch actuator Fuel priming pumps (2) Livewell pumps
- Electronics - Navigational & Communication
- ACR Epirb Furuno radar 48 mile ICOM IC-M304 VHF Radio Simrad autopilot - AP11 Northstar 972 GPS/Plotter B & G digital depth sounder Furuno FCV 582L depth sounder /recorder AIS Dytec seawater temp Ritchie compass Clarion marine stereo with Jenson marine stereo speakers JBL overhead, VHF speaker Furuno GP 32 GPS
- Electrical System
- (2) 8D 12V Gel engine starting batteries; (2) Series 31 gel house batteries 12V DC and 110V A/C systems 30 amp shore cord Xantrex 20 amp auto battery charging system (3) Battery switches Zinc saver battery isolater
- Safety Equipment
- ACR Epirb 24" Life ring Type II life jackets Fire extinguishers, hand held and engine room 6-person DBC Zodiac life raft Safety flares
- Fishing Equipment
- Salt water washdown system (6) Rod holders - aft hardtop Rupp double spreader outriggers (8) Flush rod holders Transom door In-deck livewell (4) Rod holders, tower legs (2) Insulated in-deck fish boxes Rupp center rigger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.