(LOCATION: Adventura FL)
The Ocean 46 Super Sport is a big, brawny, sportfisherman with aggressive styling, outstanding accommodations, and exceptional performance. This is a two stateroom fisherman with roomy flybridge and versatile cockpit. Interested fishing, diving, or cruising? This beauty is ready to accommodate.
The flybridge features hard top with full enclosure, centerline helm station, twin helm chairs, and guest seating forward with room for many. The helm features a full complement of electronics including: radar, GPS, auto pilot, fish finder, compass, and VHF radio with hailer. The bridge is equipped with outriggers, rocket launchers, and spreader lights.
The large cockpit gives you more than enough workspace, and includes prep station with sink, live well, tackle locker, fish boxes, transom door, saltwater wash down, and a cockpit freezer for all your catch. The foredeck includes stainless steel bow rail, cushioned seating, and bow pulpit with anchor and windlass.
The interior is large, open, and comfortable. There's lots of room to relax after a day of fishing and discuss the ones that got away while enjoying a cold beverage. The carpeted salon has an L-shaped settee with drop-leaf adjustable table, two easy chairs, and entertainment center with TV. Opposite the entertainment center is a breakfast bar overlooking the galley below. Just a couple steps down is a full galley with stand-up refrigerator/freezer, three-burner range with oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, upper and lower cabinets with lots of storage, and a solid surface counter top with stainless steel sink. A center companionway opens to the staterooms.
For overnight and extended fishing trips there are two staterooms. The master stateroom is forward with custom island queen berth, two hanging lockers, bulkhead storage, accent lighting and ensuite head compartment. The port side guest stateroom has twin berths, under-berth storage, nightstand, hanging locker, mirrored bulkhead, and overhead storage. The guest/day head has mirrored vanity, and shower. Lots of room and first class accommodations makes the fishing and cruising all the more enjoyable.
Performance is provided by twin Detroit Diesel turbocharged engines generating 450 horsepower each, with a top speed around 29 knots and a cruising speed of 25 knots. Mechanical features include: generator, air conditioning, central vacuum, washer/dryer, and engine room fire suppression. She is a good-looking, well-equipped sport fisherman with tons of room. If you are serious about fishing in style or looking for a family-friendly cruiser call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 46' Ocean Super Sport.
- Air-conditioned interior with teak joinery, large windows for natural light, blinds and drapery for privacy, and plush carpet for comfort. SALON: L-shaped Leather Sofa, Drop-Lead Table, Two Leather Barrel Chairs, Teak Entertainment Center with TV, and Breakfast Bar That Overlooks Galley GALLEY is Down to Starboard MASTER STATEROOM is Forward with: Custom Island Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Bulkhead Storage, Two Hanging Lockers, and En Suite Head with Mirrored Vanity and Shower Stall GUEST STATEROOM is Port Side with: Twin Berths, Under-Berth Storage, Nightstand, Bulkhead Storage, Mirrored Bulkhead, and Hanging Locker. GUEST/DAY HEAD is to Starboard with: Mirrored Vanity and Shower.
- Full galley designed for extended cruises or fishing trips. Breakfast Bar Teak Cabinets with Upper and Lower Storage Solid Surface Counter Stainless Steel Sink Three-Burner Range with Oven Microwave Oven Stand-up Refrigerator/Freezer Dishwasher
- Flybridge & Helm
- Spacious flybridge with room for guests. Hardtop with Full Enclosure Spreader Lights Outriggers Centerline Helm Twin Helm Seats Forward Guest Lounge Radar GPS Auto Pilot Fish Finder Speed & Depth Displays VHF Radio with Hailer
- Deck & Cockpit
- Large foredeck with guest seating and open cockpit equipped serious fishing. Stainless Steel Bow Rail Fender Racks Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor with Chain Windlass Foredeck Seating Prep Center with Sink, Tackle Storage, and Freezer In-Deck Lockers Live Well Transom Door Swim Platform
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 475-hp Detroit Diesel Engines Rebuilt approximately 700 hours ago Central Vacuum Washer & Dryer 30-amp Shore Power Air Conditioning
- Westerbeke Generator
- Westerbeke Generator 630 Hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.