- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92 TA's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Nancy Jr. was originally sold in the Great Lakes where she was used as a family cruiser. In 2004, she was moved to New England where a full tower was installed. Still used as a cruiser she has only been outside of Long Island Sound one time. Her outriggers have never been used. She is impeccable throughout, has very low hours, excellent paint and electronics, and shows extremely low wear throughout.
- The Nancy Jr.'s single stateroom cabin is bright and airy with varnished maple paneling, white Corian counter tops and teak and holly flooring throughout. The salon area is unusually spacious and open for a boat of this type and features factory built-in entertainment system with a large flat screen TV. There is a bar and storage cabinetry along the forward salon bulkhead. The stereo system and TV play through a Bose surround sound speaker system and lighting, headliner and woodwork come together to create a very upscale environment. The L-shaped blue leather sofa is big and comfortable and folds out to create a large double bed. The galley, to aft port, is loaded with storage and has abundant counter space. It is contemporary looking and provides everything needed for meal prep and entertaining. Just forward is a spacious head w/an additional private entrance from the stateroom. Again, light and spacious with very upscale wall paper, a large stall shower, Sea Land vacuflush toilet, white cabinetry and a white sink / basin. The private stateroom has a centerline, walk-around queen berth, carpeting, an overhead hatch and an entertainment center w/flat screen TV. There is storage everywhere including below the bed, all around the sides of the ceiling and port and starboard hanging lockers.
- Refrigerator and freezer Microwave oven Hot water heater 2 burner electric stove top Single Corian sink
- Electronics Lower Helm
- 64 nm Furuno radar (2) Icom M 127 VHF’s (new 2006) SEA 222 single side band radio Northstar 941x color GPS/plotter Garmin 3206 color chartplotter (new 2008) Simrad AP 22 autopilot Simrad AP 21 handheld autopilot remote Furuno 582 color fishfinder Bluetooth stereo (Summer 2012 in bridge deck) Bridge deck and aft deck speakers ACR - RL 100 remote spotlight Northstar standard digital depth finder
- Electronics (Tower)
- Northstar 941x Chartplotter Garmin Color Chartplotter - new 2008 Simrad Autopilot Remote Std digital depth finder repeater Icom M 127 VHF - new 2006
- 8 KW Onan w/ 675 hrs. 12 Volt DC / 110 Volt AC electrical systems (4) 8 D batteries, (2) starting and (2) house Glendenning cable master Port and starboard shore power connections Sentry battery changing system
- Simpson Lawrence windlass w/remote Glendenning cablemaster Hatteras factory alarm system -bilge, fire and engine Morse ball bearing cable controls helm and tower Bennett trim tabs - flush mounted, dual ram, stainless steel Bennett ACT computer contolled trim tabs w/indicators Aetna digital tachometers, lower helm and tower Engine block heaters w/rheostat and remote switch Engine pyrometers Turbo boost guages Glendenning engine synchronizer, both stations Racor primary fuel filters, mains and gen Engine room fresh water Lube oil change system Fresh water guage Marine Air AC system w/reverse cycle heat Dripless shaft logs Auto fire extinguishing system Digital fuel guage w/ fuel flow meters
- Hull and Deck
- Swim platform w/ladder Transom door and gate Stainless steel bow rail Factory bow pulpit Side exhaust Rolla 5 blade props Bridgedeck carpet (new 2012) Bridgedeck ice maker 44 # Lewmar plow anchor w/ 250' chain 2 custom varnished ladder-back fighting chairs Very large bridge deck with L-shaped lounge seating and double wide helmseat Std side bridge deck console w/ concealed ice maker, wet bar and storage Full tower ( all new 2006) w/ molded hardtop, molded platform and molded buggy top Tower controls Molded in 120 V cockpit flood lights (4) sided bridge deck enclosure w/ 3 U-zips Cockpit cover Cockpit coaming padding Life raft in canister (hardtop mounted) Dockside fresh water system Dockside CAT and phone hook-up
- Fishing Equipment
- Transom door and gate Cockpit coaming padding Tackle center w/ bait prep, ice maker, storage and sink (6) rod holders - aft rail and hardtop (6) flush gunwale rod holders Rupp double spreader outriggers (2) Mounted custom-varnished ladder-back fighting chairs with covers Salt and freshwater washdown systems
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. The vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.