- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0-litre 260-hp w/Bravo III Sterndrive's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(2ND OWNER OF 8-YEARS) BOASTING ALL OF THE RIGHT OPTIONS THIS 2002 RINKER 310 FIESTA VEE OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.0-litre 260-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrives and only 300 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top Package w/Screens), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, GPS w/Chartplotter, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale include owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Sportcruiser (called 310 Fiesta Vee in 2000-02; 312 Fiesta Vee in 2003-04; 320 EC in 2005-09) combines modern styling with roomy interior, comfortable ride. Generous 11'4" beam is among widest in her class. Highlights include forward-facing radar arch, extended swim platform, U-shaped cockpit seating, transom storage. Helm was redesigned in 2003 with more space for electronics. Air-conditioning, power engine hatch are standard.
- Forward Berth w/Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Privacy Curtain, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Hanging Storage Locker U-Shaped Settee to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Television Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Transom Door Transom Shower Windlass Anchor Fender Holders Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top Package w/Screens) Engine Sync (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside Water Connection MerCruiser Bravo III Stermdrives OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 8-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.