- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Tiara 3500 Sovran 2008
Twin Diesel Volvo IPS-400
SHOWS LIKE NEW!!
LOADED WITH OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT!
This two owner boat has been impeccably maintained since new and dry stored inside since May of 2010. She looks and runs like a new boat. The finest quality finish work and lush teak interior make this yacht a showpiece you will be proud of. The ride of this boat is incredible. She will quickly and quietly accelerate to 30 knots. Under way, she handles like a sports car. In the marina, the Joy Stick IPS control makes anyone look like a pro! Exceptional fuel efficiency provides excellent cruising range.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH:
- Exhilarating performance and great fuel efficiency put the 3500 Sovran in a league of her own. For day trips, entertaining, and overnight excursions, this boat is ideal! The lower cockpit seating is a natural place for people to socialize at the dock or under way. The large swim platform and trunk provide excellent storage and convenient boarding from a dingy or floating dock as well the ability to snorkel, dive, or catch an occasional fish. The climate controlled enclosed upper cockpit insures that you arrive at your destination feeling fresh, not fatigued. The lush teak interior is a showpiece of exquisite workmanship and offers the comfort and amenities of a larger yacht.
- MAIN SALON & AFT LOUNGE
- The lush teak interior is a showpiece of exquisite workmanship and offers the comfort and amenities of a larger yacht. Two sky lights, 4 large stainless steel opening ports, and the smoked Plexiglas companionway hatch with sliding screen provide plenty of natural light in the bright open salon & galley area. Included Factory Options: Air Conditioning, 18,000 BTU's w/Vent in Head) Bose Stereo w/DVD in Aft Lounge 20” LCD TV in aft Lounge Standard Equipment: Teak companionway entry steps Companionway safety handrails Clarion ® AM/FM/CD stereo system with remote control, amp, subwoofer, 2 interior speakers and 4 exterior speakers (2 in hardtop and 2 in aft cockpit). Includes Clarion ® iPod ® interface. Port side sofa. Teak dinette table w/birdseye maple inlay and high gloss finish Sofa converts with pullman for upper and lower sleeping. Port and starboard upper hullside storage cabinets Aft lounge with seating fore and aft extending the length of the room. Converts for sleeping with a mechanical slide system, using a privacy curtain to enclose.
- Corian ® countertop Stainless steel undermount sink with Corian ® cover and hot/cold water faucet Upper and lower cabinet storage Recessed two (2) burner ceramic cooktop with Corian ® cover Microwave oven NovaKool ® AC/DC refrigerator/freezer, wired DC Storage for cooktop and sink covers Stove top exhaust fan Waste basket
- MASTER STATEROOM
- A privacy curtain separates the master stateroom from the salon and stows out of sight providing the open and airy feeling to the salon and galley area the makes you feel as though you are aboard a much larger yacht. Privacy curtain separating the master stateroom from the salon Manually actuated pedestal berth with inner spring mattress and storage below. Includes quilt, 2 pillow shams, and 6 throw pillows. Port and starboard overhead storage cabinets Two (2) reading lights, independently switched Cedar lined hanging lockers, port and starboard 15" flat screen LCD TV (wired DC) with articulating mount to view from the salon 12V DVD player
- MASTER HEAD
- Full frame door with entry from the salon Fiberglass stall shower with glass shower door Corian ® vanity countertop with sink Lighted upper medicine cabinet with mirror Linen cabinet inboard with shelf storage Teak and holly inlay floor Vacuflush ® toilet, located in the shower, with cover for a seat in the shower Exhaust fan GFI protected outlets
- HELM AREA:
- Factory Options Included: Joystick Control Raymarine® Electronics Package 1 - E120 12.1" Multi Function Color Display RS125 Raystar GPS Antenna Ray 240 VHF Radio DSM300 Digital Sounder Module Speed, Depth, Temperature Transducer ST60 Graphic Display ST6001 IPS Autopilot 4kw Open Array ACR® RCL 100 Remote Spotlight (Mounted on Bow) Custom Isinglass Drop Curtain Upper Cockpit A/C, 26,000 BTU's Standard Equipment: Volvo ® electronic engine controls and steering system with 17.5" mahogany wheel Volvo ® digital engine monitoring system (single display) includes fuel level and rudder angle indicators. Engine and house battery voltages included in engine display. Ritchie ® 4 1/2" SS-2000 Navigator compass
- The climate controlled enclosed upper cockpit insures that you arrive at your destination feeling fresh, not fatigued. Factory Options Included: Upper Cockpit A/C, 26,000 BTU's Cockpit Refrigerator Teak Upper Cockpit Table w/Cover Custom Isinglass Drop Curtain Standard Equipment: Tiara custom composite windshield integrated into the standard hardtop with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, power opening center section, and 3 washer/wipers Tiara custom composite hardtop integrated with the windshield. Includes solid side glass enclosures, aft curtain, 1 hatch with built-in Ocean Air ® screens and privacy covers, and red and white LED entryway. Tiara hinged helm console with digital engine monitoring displays, recessed cup holder, 12V accessory outlet, and mahogany steering wheel Centerline entry to salon with acrylic sliding companionway door, screen door, and privacy cover Helm seat electrically actuated fore and aft with storage below Upper cockpit wet bar including sink with cup holders, storage below, and 120V outlet Portside navigation center including chart storage with white acrylic lid and cup holders Curved companion lounge
- LOWER COCKPIT
- The lower cockpit seating is a natural place for people to socialize at the dock or under way. The large swim platform and trunk provide excellent storage and convenient boarding from a dingy or floating dock as well the ability to snorkel, dive, or catch an occasional fish. Factory Options Included: Teak Lower Cockpit Table w/ Cover Standard Equipment: Day hatch for engine room access Actuated cockpit floor with insulated fiberglass liner for engine room access Aft facing seating Wrap around lounge with cup holders and storage below Molded-in steps to deck walkways Cockpit coaming bolsters Cockpit LED courtesy lights
- TRANSOM AREA
- Single transom (starboard side) acrylic glass entry door with S.S. hardware. Door opens inboard with safety catch. Transom S.S. grab rail (starboard) Port and starboard transom mounted popup cleats 42" integrated swim platform with slide-out S.S. swim ladder and 4 padeyes Transom storage compartment with fiberglass liner and one piece door actuated with gas springs Cockpit shower, hot and cold water Fresh water washdown outlet with 25 ft. coiled blue hose
- Factory Options Included: Forward Deck Sun Pad ACR® RCL 100 Remote Spotlight (Mounted on Bow) Standard Equipment: Five (5) stainless steel molded-in, recessed opening portlights with privacy inserts Two (2) cast aluminum and acrylic forward deck hatches with adjusters and built-in Ocean Air ® screens and privacy covers Two (2) fixed sky lights Molded-in fiberglass pulpit with S.S. roller One-piece welded 316L S.S. bow rail with pulpit, staff, and Tiara burgee Flush forward anchor rode locker with overboard drain Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm One (1) 10" foredeck cleat Four (4) 12" cleats for bow and stern lines Two (2) 12" cleats for spring lines Tiara custom composite windshield integrated into the standard hardtop with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, power opening center section, and 3 washer/wipers Tiara custom composite hardtop integrated with the windshield. Includes solid side glass enclosures, aft curtain, 1hatch with built-in Ocean Air ® screens and privacy covers, and red and white LED lighting. Aft curtain includes a zippered entryway. Tiara hinged helm console with digital engine monitoring displays, recessed cup holder, 12V accessory outlet, and mahogany steering wheel
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
- Factory Options Included: Onan 9.5kw Diesel Generator with Sound Shield Standard Equipment: Tiara custom 12V DC and 120V AC electrical system with DC master distribution panel located forward of aft lounge One (1) 120V AC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord with Glendinning® cable recoiler • Cable TV and phone inlets with 65' dockside power cord TV and AM/FM radio antennas Victron ® battery charger (1), 60 amp High output 115 amp alternators (3) with internal regulators
- ENGINE ROOM & MECHANICAL:
- Factory Options Included: Twin Volvo® D4 IPS 400 Diesels, 300 H.P. Standard Equipment: Day hatch for engine room access Actuated cockpit floor with insulated fiberglass liner for engine room access Engine room acoustical insulation with overhead fiberglass liner and 12V fluorescent lighting Racor® fuel filters/water separators for engines and optional generator when ordered Raw water intake strainers on engines (std) and optional generator when ordered Vibration mounts for engines and optional generator Three (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps with monitors at helm, 2000 GPH each: 1 forward, 1 mid, and 1 aft Service pump forward, 500 GPH One (1) composite fuel tank, total capacity 250 gallons with in-line fuel vent filters Fresh water tank, 70 gallons Fresh water pressure system with Shurflo® variable speed pump Dockside water inlet, aft
- BROKERS REMARKS:
- This is a nice clean, one owner boat that will make her new owner proud.
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yach