- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
SURPRISING PERFORMANCE, SUPERB LAYOUT
Makes the Hunter 376 the Perfect Choice.
With a layout that rivals most 40 foot boats "Castle Keep" has kept her Only Owner happy for over 15 years. In return they have maintained her well and dutifully kept up with her systems maintenance and thoughtful upgrades. They are hoping for the future Owners to carry on with "Castle Keeps" sailing dreams.
Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to "Castle Keep" today!
- Forward Guest Cabin: V Berth with filler, ensuite Corian sink and vanity with mirrored cabinet above and locker below, 4 under berth storage cubbies, hanging locker with shelf above, 12V fan louvered privacy "window" to the salon Salon: U-shaped settee to starboard surrounding a nice teak table w/ integral storage (converts to a queen berth), full length hullside storage bins with twin upper shelves. To port is a settee with twin cabinets hullside and fiddles shelf storage. Bin storage outboard. "Hidden" teak cocktail table mounts at settee back Nav Station: Aft of the port settee with dedicated seat, flip-top chart table, chart light, 12V fan, electrical panel, inverter/charger, remote panel, holding tank and fresh water gauges. Shelf above. Galley: Starboard at companionway base. See below Master Aft Stateroom: Private stateroom with athwartship queen berth, 4 storage bins at headboard, twin lockers with shelf storage at berth foot, shelf storage aft, 12V fan, dressing seat, CUSTOM MATTRESS, wet locker, double hanging locker with shelf above, bulkhead mirror with shelf. Ensuite access to the head with separate shower, Corian sink and vanity, mirrored medicine cabinet, storage bin and storage locker. Cockpit: Best designed cockpit afloat today! This oval shaped cockpit boasts more room, more comfort, and the most user friendly console on the market. With her fully cushioned seating, including the stern perch seats, she is sure to be the "party" boat in any anchorage!
- Technautics 12V Holding plate refrig/freezer Seaward Princess 3 burner propane stove w/ oven Microwave oven 70/30 Polished S/S sink Hidden trash receptacle Corian countertop Overhead galleyware rack (2) Hullside lockers Storage Cabinet (4) Hullside bins (4) Drawers (3) Undercounter cabinets Propane solenoid control 10# Aluminum propane bottle in dedicated locker Pots, pans, dishes and cutlery convey
- 2- 6V House batteries (6/2012), 1- Group 27 Heart 2000 watt inverter/charger with smart charge remote panel AeroGen wind generator Siemens 48 watt solar panel Dedicated solar panel for engine start battery 2 Vibration dampening wind gen/ future radar towers at stern 3 - 50' 30 amp Marinco shore power cables
- Raymarine ST 5000+ Autopilot Garmin GPS II Raymarine ST60 depth, speed Apelco 5160 VHF @ Helm Ritchie 5" compass Stereo w/ cockpit & salon speakers
- Marine Air 16K BTU AC/Heat system (1) Automatic, (1) Manual Bilge pumps Exceptional engine access Drip-less shaft seal Racor fuel filters Fresh water cooling system Shower sump Manual head w/ macerator and holding tank Fuel gauge at helm BC Fire extinguisher Edson manual steering
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 35# Delta w/ 70' chain & 150' rode, 35# CQR, Danforth Bimini and Dodger with Strataglass, Partial Isenglass side curtains Cover for dodger Strataglass Sunbrella connector Cockpit cushions Stern rail seating with cushions Swim platform storage Magma propane BBQ Cockpit table with drink holders S/S Handrails Bright, light and airy below decks! (7) Opening ports (7) Hatches (12) Fixed ports and skylights Covers for large hatches Hatchboard holder at companionway Two dorades Sunbrella binnacle cover Boat hook Deck brush 10'6" Alliance RIB dinghy w/ 15h.p. Yamaha OB engine Ocean Marine manual dinghy davits (2) Type 1, (2) Offshore life jackets MOM module Winslow twin valve 6 man offshore liferaft (Needs certification)
- Sails & Rigging
- 110% ProFurl roller furling genoa Main is full batten with Dutchman system Steadying sail for use at anchor Lewmar 44ST Primaries Harken mainsheet traveler All lines lead to cockpit through spinlocks Line bins in cockpit Spare Halyard
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Castle Keep" is a very nice example of the ever popular Hunter 376. She is a ONE OWNER boat that has been well cared for and looked after by her knowledgeable Owners. She is fast, fun, and comfortable with all the necessities for a season in the Bahamas. We have priced her very competitively so don't let her get away before you get a chance to see her! NEVER ANY BLISTERS! No pets or smokers ever! Good spare parts inventory: Fresh water pump, Raw water pump rebuild kit, belts, filters Current Coast Guard inspection
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact office for details. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER