- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
~Seller will consider a 22-24 foot Walkaround with cuddy cabin as a trade~
“MAR JAC” is a fine example of Vikings first fiberglass Motor Yacht design the 43 Double Cabin. This was one of the last 43 Viking motor yachts built and featured the upscale full teak interior of the 44 Viking with custom Brazilian Cherry and Maple sole. These 43 Vikings were popular boats when new and they remain popular on the used market to this day. And, why not, they offer considerable value for the money--All fiberglass construction, economical diesel power, quality construction by a highly respected builder and a very appealing interior layout, which includes a lower level galley/dinette that opens to the salon, stall showers in both heads, walk-around queen berth in the master and excellent storage throughout. She has many recent upgrades (see full specs) and has been well cared for. Showing very well “Mar Jac” is a must to see if you are in the market for a very clean well-kept cruiser or live aboard.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting forward is the Guest cabin with Vee berth and filler, upper bunk to port and Brazilian Cherry and Maple sole. Aft to port is the guest head with stall shower followed by the L- shaped dinette that converts to a bunk and a hideaway dining table for open lounge. To starboard is a pantry followed by the Galley with solid surface counters and Brazilian Cherry and Maple sole. Moving aft and up is the spacious salon with custom leather sofa and chairs. This area has large windows giving plenty of light and is finished with the Brazilian Cherry and Maple sole. The Master cabin is aft with center-line queen berth, en-suite head with stall shower, two hanging lockers and generous drawer and locker storage.
- Main Salon
- The Salon is very spacious and has large windows that provide plenty of light and a nice open feeling when aboard. The custom Brazilian Cherry and Maple sole gives a very rich look. A custom leather sofa and two barrel chairs provide comfortable seating. Forward and aft are stairs that lead to the Galley and the Master stateroom. Opening windows Vertical blinds Custom made leather sofa and chairs 7-2011 Air-conditioning reverse cycle with digital controls Heater Ice maker AC/DC breaker panel Engine room access Sony AM/FM audio control center Sony 5 disc CD changer Samsung flat screen TV 110/12 V lighting
- Galley & Dinette
- The Galley is down to starboard and fully equipped to keep the chef on board happy. A large L-shaped settee that converts to a berth is to port. The dining table is hideaway so that this area can also be used as a lounge and makes converting the berth easy. Air-conditioning reverse cycle Princess 3 Burner Electric Stove W/Oven 9" Deep Stainless Sink Hot and cold pressure water Task Lights Large Tundra Ac/Dc Refrigerator/Freezer G E Microwave Convection Oven Hamilton Beach coffee maker 2 X opening hatches 1 Portal AC breaker panel for inverter Bilge access and storage Pantry 110/12 V lighting
- Master Stateroom & Head
- The Master cabin is aft with center-line queen berth, en-suite head with stall shower, two hanging lockers and generous drawer and locker storage. Master Stateroom Air-conditioning 16,000 BTU reverse cycle with digital controls 2008 Heater Queen berth New berth covers Hanging lockers Drawer storage Large opening aft window Sliding side windows Bilge access Stereo speakers Samsung flat screen TV 110/12 V lighting LED courtesy lighting Head Vanity with mirror and sink Hot and cold pressure water Groco electric toilet Stall shower Exhaust fan 110/12 V lighting
- Guest Stateroom & Head
- The Guest cabin is forward with Vee berth and filler, upper bunk to port and Brazilian Cherry and Maple sole. Aft to port is the guest head with stall shower. Guest Stateroom Air-conditioning 10,000 BTU reverse cycle with digital control 2011 V-berth with filler New berth covers Upper bunk to port Opening hatch 2 X portalsHead access Hanging locker Drawer storage Rope locker Stereo speakers Bilge access 110/12 V lighting Head Vanity with mirror and sink Hot and cold pressure water Groco electric toilet Stall shower Exhaust fan 110/12 V lighting 1 portal
- Deck & Hull
- BIMINI TOP With ¾ ENCLOSURE 2013 Radar arch Stainless hand rails Bow Pulpit And Ideal Windlass factory rebuilt 2011 Anchor wash down Anchor locker light 200’' All Chain Rode Swim platform Hydraulic Sea Wise Davits Remote Controlled Searchlight Navigation lights upgraded Electrical power connectors 1 X 50 AMP Aft Deck Bimini Top Spare Anchor is a Bruce type claw 35# w/ 12’ 3/8” chain & 200’ 5/8” nylon rode 11 FT Caribe Hard Bottom Dinghy complete service reseal and refurbish tubes 5-2011 Mercury 25HP 2 stroke outboard with Electric Start complete service with power pack 5-2011 Sand Blast bottom barrier coat and paint 1-2011 Deck hatches 3 removed replaced hardware and Plexiglas 2-2011 Blue LED courtesy deck lighting 3-2011 Bottom paint and hull detail 12-2012 Rebed aft cabin windows 12-2012 Aft deck storage boxes 8-2012 Remove and repaint entry door and aft cabin escape hatch 12-2012 Cushions for all three deck boxes
- Electronics & Helm
- Full instrumentation New Pompanette helm and companion seats on bridge Hydraulic steering Morse controls Rudder indicator Remote spotlight Garmin GPS Map 76 Danforth compass Glendenning engine synchronizer Boat leveler trim tabs Fire system KVH M-3 satellite TV system ICOM MC-412 VHF RADIO BENMAR AUTOPILOT Garmin 4210 (New July 2013) Garmin GSP 22 sonar box (interfaced) (New July 2013) JVC AM/ FM/CD Stereo RAYTHEON R21-X 48 mile Radar FURUNO Navigator GPS
- 8.0KW Phasor Genset 300 Hours 8-2011 AC/DC Electrical Breaker Panel 50-AMP Shorepower connector Truecharge 40 Start Battery Charger 2 12v GROUP 27 STARTING BATTERIES 3-2011 BATTERY PARALLEL SWITCH Trojan 6V deep cycle golf cart batteries with new battery boxes house system 7-2011 XANTREX PROCHARGE 3000 INVERTER/CHGR. Various Dockside Electrical Connectors Rewire forward bilge area 4-2012
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Diesel 671N 310 HP FWC Diesel engines 2890 hours Engine exhaust risers stainless steel 3-2011 Engine hoses replaced 3-2011 Rebuild sea strainers 5-2011 Replace water pump impellers and thermostats on both engines 6-2012 Replace high pressure transmission hoses both engines 10-2012 2-16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle AC 1-10,000 BTU reverse cycle AC 2011 Sea Strainers W/Plastic Baskets Oil Change System Automatic-manual bilge pumps Hydraulic Steering Boat leveler TRIM TABS Trim tab cylinders replaced 9-2011 2 Zone Halon Fire Suppression System Impeller Puller Replace fuel injectors starboard engine 6-2012 Spanner Wrench
- Brokers Comments
- “MAR-JAC” is a fine yacht that has been upgraded and afforded the best of care by her knowledgeable owner. She is a must to see and is in turn-key ready condition awaiting the change of command.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.