- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This fresh water 310 Sundancer is for the boater who seeks pure pleasure. The 310 is one of the most popular models ever designed and produced by Sea Ray. She demonstrates beautifully why she is considered the cruiser of choice in this size class.
Twin inboard 350 Magnum MPI 300hp MerCruisers® with V-drives and fresh water cooling will deliver you along with family and friends in breathtaking style to any of your favorite destinations.
With an inviting cockpit layout along with her very open and spacious cabin, you and your guests can enjoy and extend indefinitely your hours of relaxation in luxurious comfort.
Experienced and attentive owner has had the boat professionally maintained and serviced regularly. Boat is exceptionally clean and ready to go.
Call today to make an offer or to schedule a personal showing.
This is a great example of a well-designed family cruiser manufactured by the premier boat builder Sea Ray. This 310 is well equipped with all the necessary electronics including chartplotter, radar, marine VHF radio and TriData display.
- The 310 Sundancer has a spacious mid-cabin layout which can easily accommodate six adults. Moving forward into the luxurious and practical cabin, family and friends can sit back and relax in style. To port, the fully enclosed head has a Vacu-flush toilet, shower and vanity with sink that includes hot and cold pressure water. Immediately to starboard and aft is a unique mid-cabin area that serves as a lounge area and very easily converts to a double berth. It has a hanging locker, opening window with screen, mirror, abundant storage and a privacy curtain. Continuing forward and to starboard is the main cabin that features a convertible dinette with an overhead hatch with sliding screen and blackout cover, side mounted storage lockers and two opening ports with screens. Directly across from the dinette on the port side is the full service galley that features a Corian® countertop and sink, Kenyan dual burner electric stovetop with cover, Norcold refrigerator and freezer, GE turntable microwave, overhead hatch with sliding screen and blackout cover. There are plenty of cabinets and drawers for all of your storage needs. All the way forward is the large angled double berth with two drawers of storage beneath, a large overhead ventilation hatch with screen and blackout cover, built in flat screen TV, hanging locker, side storage shelves, bulkhead mirror, two ports with screens and a privacy curtain.
- Cabin Features
- The entire cabin is richly done with coordinating fabrics, carpeting with snap-in protectors, Corian® countertop with sink, designer accents and finished off with her exquisite cherry wood cabinetry throughout. Wood interior package – maple finished cabinetry Carbon monoxide monitor Deep pile carpet Interior carpet protective runners Lighting, 12V Outlets, 120V GFI protected In-floor storage Steps, molded-in cabin entry Skylights, tinted with screens and blind (2 – 12x12) Dinette: The dinette booth seats four for dinner comfortably and sleeps two overnight. Upper cabinets along the starboard side provide plenty of storage. Filler cushions Lighting, dual-voltage – 120V/12V Accent mirrors Seating, opposing dinette with storage below – easily converts to double berth Storage, gunwale cabinet Table, maple wood dinette, dual table legs with designated storage
- Galley Features
- Corian® countertops in the galley add to the feeling of luxury inherent throughout the cabin. The chef will appreciate the dual-voltage refrigerator and freezer, microwave, 2-burner electric stove, and lots of drawer and cabinet storage, including a Lazy Susan compartment. Corian® countertop and sink with faucet and Corian® sink cover Handrail, stainless steel Lighting, dual-voltage – 120V/12V Microwave oven, GE turntable Refrigerator with freezer, Norcold dual voltage – 120V/12V Power vent, 12V Storage, drawers with cutlery insert Storage, upper and lower Stove, Kenyan Euro Kera electric two-burner with Corian® cover Trash receptacle under sink Pressurized hot and cold water system
- Forward Berth Features
- The V-berth sleeps two comfortably in the built-in double bed with storage drawers below. The 23’ flat screen TV and VCR combo is also located here and is easily viewed from the salon. At night a privacy curtain ensures seclusion. The screened lockable deck hatch admits a good amount of ambient light and fresh air. Double angled offset berth with 2 drawer storage below Curtain, privacy Skylight, tinted with screen and blind (1 – 20x20) Hanging locker, lighted Mirrored rope locker bulkhead Storage, cabinet with flip out shelf and flip out drawer Storage, side shelves Trash receptacle Lights, reading (2)
- Mid Cabin Stateroom
- When it’s not pulling duty as a conversation pit, the mid-stateroom converts easily to a double berth. A privacy curtain can be drawn when the stateroom is occupied overnight. Curtain, Privacy Hanging Locker w/ vanity top below Mirrored bulkheads Outlets, 12V Accessory Seating, U-shaped conversation pit – converts to double berth w/ slide-out base & dedicated filler cushion Storage, cabinets, shelves, & drawer Window, sliding w/ screen Head Features: The fully enclosed fiberglass stand-up head features a VacuFlush® toilet with holding tank, vanity and sink, shower with curtain and stainless steel handrail. Handrail, stainless steel Head, VacuFlush® Holding tank with level indicator Sump box with automatic pump Head, enclosed with standup shower and curtain Power vent, 12V Storage, medicine cabinet with mirror Vanity with sink and faucet with pullout sprayer Solid-surface countertop with storage below Towel holder
- Hull & Deck Features
- Bow and stern eyes, stainless steel Bow rail, stainless steel with stanchions Cleats, custom Sea Ray® thru bolted - stainless steel Deck fill plates, stainless steel Drain plugs, brass threaded – garboard Gel-coat, arctic white Anchor chute with hawse pipe, concealed with hatch Plow anchor Handrails, stainless steel, sport spoiler (2), transom (2), windshield (2) Skylights, translucent with sky screens and blinds with locks – (1 – 20x20) and (2 – 12x12) Light, stern Lights, navigation – stainless steel Portlights, stainless steel – (4 fixed and 4 opening) Rub rail, PVC with stainless steel insert Storage, transom wall – fenders and gear Swim platform, extended with concealed stainless steel three – step swim ladder and integral grab handle Thru-hull fittings, color coordinated Toe rail, molded fiberglass Windshield, tempered and tinted curved glass with electric front vent and stainless steel supports Freshwater washdown spigot Shower cockpit, hot and cold Flagpole with base and US flag Cockpit Features: Beverage holders, stainless steel (5) Carpet liner, snap-in Door, acrylic cabin entry – sliding and lockable Door, transom gate Floor liner, self-bailing Hatch, engine room – electrically actuated Lighting, indirect Stereo, Clarion speakers (4 regular and 1 subwoofer) Outlet, 12V accessory Outlet, 120V GFI protected Seating, removable aft bench Seating, helm bucket with swivel, slider and flip-up thigh bolster Seating, companion bench with molded fiberglass storage base Seating, U-shaped aft Sport spoiler, molded fiberglass (seamless) with overhead lighting Steps, boarding – molded-in Storage, side panels Table, fiberglass with sun pad filler cushions Wet bar with solid surface sink and faucet, beverage holders, stainless steel handrail and storage below Canvas Features: Sunbrella® full cockpit camper top canvas enclosure package with zip-out panels Sunbrella® bimini top Front and side curtains Full length canvas cockpit cover Helm station canvas cover Aft seating canvas cockpit covers
- Electronics & Helm
- Alarm, high water – bilge Alarms, engine – audible oil and water Ritchie compass Raymarine C-80 chartplotter Raymarine 24 mile radar mounted on sport spoiler Ratheon ST60 TriData – depth finder, speed and water temperature (includes electronic circuit with ground plate) Raymarine 210 VHF with hailer speaker Shakespeare 8’ fiberglass marine VHF antennae with stainless steel ratchet mount ITT Jabsco search light with remote Stereo, Clarion XMD1 AM/FM/CD with remote at helm Trim tabs, Bennett Indicator panel, engine systems Dash dimmer rheostat Emergency start system – engines Toshiba 23 inch flat screen TV with integrated DVD on a swivel mount Glomex TV antennae on sport spoiler Horn Instrumentation, custom Sea Ray® - backlit with low-glare blue night lighting and stainless steel bezels (engine synchronizer, fuel (2), oil pressure, tachometer with LCD hour meter, trim, voltmeter, water temperature) Panel switch, high-gloss burl Windlass control with remote and bow foot switches Panel, instruments, high-gloss burl Shift and throttle controls with gold knobs Steering, hydraulic – sea star Steering, tilt wheel Steering wheel, wood-accent Switches, rocker – illuminated and weatherproof with ISO symbols
- Battery charger, professional mariner pro-matic Battery switch, dual Battery trays with mounts Generator, Westerbeke 4.5 Kw – 318 hours with fresh water cooling 3 – 8d batteries in mounted battery boxes Cruise Air 10,000 BTU air conditioning with reverse heat and SMX II controls Inlet, TV shore cord Isolator, galvanic Panel, circuit breaker – remote Panel, DC main breaker 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power Main distribution panel with amp and volt meters Shore power, 30 amp 120V/60 cycle with 50’ cord and adapter (2) Wiring, color coded with chafe protection Water heater with exchanger, Attwood – 10.5 gallon Pressure water system with 12V pump Switches, battery – dual
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- T-VD – 350 Magnum® MPI MerCruiser® 300hp inboards with fresh water cooling Bonding system with zinc-hull plate Propeller shafts, 1 1/2” stainless steel (2) Propellers, Nibral 3-blade Rudders, manganese-bronze Seacocks Seawater strainers Shaft logs, dripless with extra seal carrier kit Struts manganese-bronze Trim tabs, hydraulic Bilge pump, 12V automatic high-water (1 bilge and 1 cabin) Blowers, 12V bilge (2) Filters, oil – remote Fire suppression system – automatic Gel-coated engine room Insulated engine room Lighting, 12V
- Broker's Comments
- “Captain’s Choice” truly shows her exceptional and consistent care provided by her very attentive owners. No efforts or expense has been spared on her servicing, maintenance and upgrades. The owners are in the process of moving out of state and as a result want her to be the next 310 Sundancer sold. Financing, Insurance and Delivery information is available through listing broker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.