- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Wild Ride" is a one owner vessel that has been professionally maintained to the highest standard. Her knowledgeable owner has enjoyed this boat with no issue and the boat has just had a full engine service, compound/wax job and she is ready for her new owner.
- Interior is gorgeous high gloss cherry with burl redwood inlays Two full staterooms / two full heads Full beam Master Suite is located amidship with queen bed, multiple hanging lockers, ample drawer storage, recessed lighting, and a 15" flat screen TV. Full head with stall shower and Corian countertops. VIP Guest suite forward with queen bed, hanging lockers, and 15" flat screen TV. Adjacent full head with stall shower.
- Galley located forward of salon complete with large size appliances including: refrigerator, trash compactor, dishwasher, microwave and stove/oven, Corian countertops. Icemaker in salon and refrigerator/icemaker on bridge Central vacuum
- The lower station has a Raymarine E-120 and E-80 chart plotter/radar Raymarine VHF Raymarine Depth & Speed log Auto pilot and Cummins electronic engine readout panels Bow and Stern thrusters control Anchor windlass panel Spot light control Stabilizers panel and electronic engine single lever control Chart/Plotter/Depth Raymarine E-50 Clarion Stereo x 2 CCTV x 3 Color Cameras
- Electrical / Mechanical
- Westmar electronic gyro controlled stabilizers 15 KW Kohler electronic generator 120/240 volt Glendinning Cable Master for 50 amp cord 3 KW Heart Inverter with Link 2000 control Sidepower bow and stern thrusters with 3 station controls Electrically operated cockpit hatch Electric remote searchlight 600 GPD Watermaker Electronic engine controls at three stations RACOR Fuel Filters x 4 Transmission Port & Starboard Glendinning Controls Backup Trim Tab Marine Air - Air Conditioner (Chiller) x 2 Fireboy-Xintex Fire Suppression Oil Change Pump Davit on Bridge
- Interior decks are cherry hardwood and carpet. Exterior decks are fiberglass non-skid. Maxwell windlass with three station control Plow anchor and chain There is room for a 12' - 13' dinghy and davit aft of the flybridge hardtop Molded integral swim platform Radar arch and 1 1/4" high polish stainless steel safety rail all around Hot/cold transom shower
- Unlike many manufacturers and distributors, the East Coast Distributor for Hampton Yachts packages the items every yachtsman wants and needs, thereby eliminating hidden extra costs after purchase. Items that are considered options by others that are standard on the East Coast vessels include: Upgraded 480 hp Diamond Series Cummins electronic engine package with C Cruise, approx 890 hours Wesmar electronic gyro controlled stabilizers Factory hardtop Cockpit Engine and thruster controls Glendinning Cable Master shore cord Separate Washer & dryer vs combo unit Full size galley appliances, including dishwasher. Concealed salon 30" flat screen TV with electric lift. Complete Bose surround sound system with Stereo, CD changer, & DVD player. Custom designer interior.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, please contact Mark Ross directly at 305.479.5180 or email him at Mark.Ross@ferrettigroup.com