- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 V8 BRAVO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
COMFORT & STYLE – Powered by GM with twin Mercruiser V8 gasoline 330hp engines. The sleek design, deep-V hull, and 15 degree dead-rise provide a smooth, comfortable ride with easy maneuverability. The attractive neutral-tone interior includes two staterooms, head, main salon, and galley. The spacious cockpit with dining table and ample seating is ideal for entertaining. Extras include a New Kohler 5.0kw generator, New Garmin and LED lights.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step into the spacious cockpit with a concealed sink and icemaker, dining table, cushioned seating, cushioned helm and companion benches with full electronics. Enjoy easy access to the swim platform through a fiberglass transom door. Down five steps from the cockpit, enter the attractive neutral-tone cabin with light gray carpeting and vinyl headliner and bulkheads throughout. The dinning salon on starboard side has a rectangular pedestal table can drop to make an additional berth and an overhead translucent hatch. On port side is the galley with a refrigerator/freezer, 2-burner cooktop, microwave oven, stainless steel deep-sink, countertop, cabinets, light oak sole, and an overhead translucent hatch with lights. Moving aft, the cream colored guest head has a standup shower with wraparound shower curtain, cream ceramic toilet, oval sink with storage below and a mirrored medicine cabinet. Across to starboard, the guest stateroom with privacy curtain has twin side-by-side berths. The roomy forward master stateroom with privacy curtain includes a queen island berth, two cedar-lined cabinets, four storage drawers, and an overhead translucent hatch for natural lighting.
- Dining Salon
- Rectangular pedestal table with storage Cushioned benches with storage below Pioneer AM/FM/CD player Sony marine speakers Overhead recessed lights (5) Round overhead translucent hatch Tinted porthole Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Berber carpeting Highlight: The pedestal table drops to make an additional berth.
- ORICO refrigerator/freezer ORICO 2-burner electric cooktop Samsung recessed microwave oven Dual stainless steel deep-sink Chrome faucet Formica countertop Storage shelf White Formica cabinetsWhite Formica storage bins Overhead recessed lights GFI receptacle AC/DC electric breaker panel Round overhead translucent hatch Tinted porthole Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Light oak sole
- Master Stateroom
- Queen island berth Mirror-Beige ultra-suede headboard and trim Neutral-tone bedspread Decorative pillows White Formica cedar-lined cabinets Storage shelves with storage SONY marine speakers Air conditioning control panel Overhead recessed lights Overhead translucent hatch Tinted portholes Fabric privacy curtains Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Beige Berber carpeting
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin side-by-side berths storage lockers Reading lights Tinted porthole Fabric privacy curtain Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads Beige Berber carpeting
- Oval stainless steel sink Whale pullout shower/faucet Jabsco ceramic toilet Cream cabinet Mirrored medicine cabinet Storage shelf Exhaust blower Overhead recessed lights stainless steel grab bar Translucent porthole White Formica door Cream non-skid sole
- Cushioned helm bench Cushioned companion bench with storage Large aft cushioned seating (3) Oval molded fiberglass pedestal table Molded fiberglass sink Pull-out Whale facet Concealed ice-box Cup holders Beige Sunbrella console covers Berber aft carpeting Diamond nonskid deck Engine room hatch Fiberglass transom doorLarge fiberglass storage locker Hightlights: Walk-thru to the bow molded steps
- Cockpit Electronics
- Garmin 4712 GPS Pathfinder radar/chart plotter Ritchie compass Bennett trim tab control Quick Silver chrome shift/throttle controls Stainless Steel tilt helm wheel VDO Instrument panel Engine hour meters Rocker-arm switches with LED lights Lucite entry door Standard Horizon VHF radio Sony stereo speakers (2) Overhead recessed lights (2) Courtesy lights 12V DC receptacle Dual analog gauges Kiddie fire extinguishing system remote
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 7.4 MerCruiser Horizon 330hp V8 Bravo gas engines Powered by GM (As per Owner, with about 400 hours) Mercury transmissions Aluminum fuel tanks Freshwater wash-down hookup Kiddie automatic fire extinguishing system Overhead lights Highlights: In January 2008, the engines had a tune-up, oil change, and belts, risers, manifolds, and heat exchangers were replaced.
- NEW KOHLER 5.0 kw generator (007 hours) Interstate marine batteries (3) Battery parallel switch Battery charger 110V AC electrical system 50amp/250V shore power cord Bilge pumps (3) Atwood water heater Marine Air reverse-cycle air conditioner with dehumidifier 12V DC electrical system LED lights
- Deck Equipment
- Molded fiberglass radar arch with lights Full Isinglass enclosure with U zippers New Sunbrella Bimini top Aluminum-framed tinted wraparound windshield Integrated fiberglass bow pulpit Maxwell anchor windlass Delta galvanized plow anchor Line/chain anchor rode Bomar hatches (3) Bow cup holders Bow storage locker Large transom storage lockers (2) Integrated fiberglass swim platform Retractable SS swimming ladder Stainless steel grab rails Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel cleats Rub rail with stainless steel insert Jabsco spotlight Diamond non-skid deck LED Navigation lights
- Detailed Updates
- New 5.0 Kw Kohler Generator Garmin GPS 4212 12.5 in screen New CD/AM/FM/USB/AUX new with speakers New exterior paint New upholstery New carpet covers New Stainless Steel propellers 2 bedrooms w/ curtains Dinning table that converts into a bed Microwave 2 Burner Stove Refrigerator/Freezer Fresh water head with HOT/COLD 50 gallons water tank New LED exterior lighting
- Brokers Comments
- COMFORT & STYLE – Powered by GM with twin Mercruiser V8 gasoline 330hp engines. The sleek design, deep-V hull, and 15 degree dead-rise provide a smooth, comfortable ride with easy maneuverability. The attractive neutral-tone interior includes two staterooms, head, main salon, and galley. The spacious cockpit with dining table and ample seating is ideal for entertaining. Extras include a New Kholer 5.0kw generator, New Garmin and LED lights.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.