- 11 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 25hp Outboard 4S
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
2004 Boston Whaler 110 Sport Tender -- Garage Kept in Great Condition
Less than 30 hours on 25hp Mercury Outboard 4-Stroke
Priced to Sell Quickly, Call with any questions!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Boston Whaler 110 Sport is a highly maneuverable side console model with a fuel-efficient, 25-horsepower four-stroke. It's a fun, peppy runabout that's suitable for all kinds of activities. Like the tiller and row models, it's a great yacht tender with several advantages over inflatables - it's not subject to the deterioration of inflatables, won't sink if punctured, and provides much more room for passengers and gear. And since it's a Whaler, even a vessel this small comes with yacht-quality touches such as 316-L stainless steel rails and hardware. Not to mention unsinkable Unibond construction and low maintenance.
- Key Features & Upgrades
- Garage Kept and Lightly Used once or twice yearly Upgraded 25hp 4-Stroke Mercury Outboard White gunwhale molding Seat Cushions Full Cover Bimini Top Trailer New battery Custom chalks
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact David Lash at 954-695-8170 with any questions or to arrange a showing!