- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 62 Enclosed Bridge features our signature spiral staircase from the salon to the bridge, along with a docking station on the aft deck. To accommodate the staircase in the salon the 62 Enclosed Bridge will utilize a U-shape peninsula galley similarly equipped as in the open bridge version.
The 62 Convertible Enclosed is a showpiece in the Viking tradition with a fusion of leading edge engineering. To optimize its strength to weight ratio, the composite cored hull is resin infused with a high modulus of Dupont’s Kevlar, carbon fiber and knitted fiberglass laminates selected to reduce weight while increasing the overall physical properties of the structure. Similarly, interior stateroom and hanging locker doors, as well as cabinet fronts throughout the yacht incorporate honeycomb coring for further weight reduction. The 62 also has recessed engine cooling water pickups, refined propeller pocket entry to enhance flow to the five-bladed wheels for reduced noise with better traction, and modified architecture to the struts and rudders adding to an efficient and slippery running surface delivering speeds in excess of 42 knots with a pair of Caterpillar C32-A engines rated at 1,925mhp.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Abundantly detailed, the profile of the 62 Convertible makes a powerful statement. The unbroken sheer sweeps gracefully bow to stern. Nearly eight feet of freeboard at the bow along with the gentle crown on the flush foredeck is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, and increases the headroom in the forward stateroom. A newly designed engine room vent fascia with longitudinal fins give the boat the illusion of speed even at rest, while keeping the machinery space dry and supplying a rush of combustion air. Walking into the salon is a delight to the senses and your first impression will be that you are aboard a much larger yacht. With nearly 19 feet of beam, the expanse resembles a stately great room, lush with individually chosen planks of random, natural teak each one featuring a tight, fine grain that defines the area with sense of richness and custom appointments. A home theater system includes a 46-inch flat screen television, which rises from the teak cabinetry and an audiophile Bose system. The serving island, a Viking innovation, is topped with custom granite, as are all of the counters in the L-shaped galley. The island is ideal for prepping meals at the dock or under way, and allows more freedom of movement throughout the area with two egress points. Drawer-style under counter refrigeration and world class appliances will bring smiles to even the most demanding chefs. A choice of three or four staterooms is available. In the three-stateroom plan, each one has a private head and fiberglass shower stall. In the four-stateroom layout, the two port staterooms share the port head. While all of the staterooms offer generous accommodations, including System #1 innerspring mattresses, excellent stowage and privacy, each has its own special take and is uniquely designed to maximize comfort and function. The forward stateroom offers a choice of a VIP layout with a queen size walk around berth, or crossover berths. The port stateroom has side-by-side berths and the fourth stateroom features upper and lower berths. The master stateroom is amidships with an athwart ships queen-size walk around bed, an upholstered headboard, flanking night tables, a credenza, a 32-inch flat screen television, and a pair of floor to ceiling maple-lined hanging lockers. The flying bridge mirrors other new generation Vikings with a center console helm station, three Murray Products pedestal seats with ladder backs, port, starboard and forward lounge seating with stowage beneath each one, a freezer and a chill box for drinks. The 62 Enclosed Bridge features our signature spiral staircase from the salon to the bridge, along with a docking station on the aft deck. To accommodate the staircase in the salon the 62 Enclosed Bridge will utilize a U-shape peninsula galley similarly equipped as in the open bridge version. The bi-level 172 square-foot cockpit is the result of thousands of hours on the tournament trail. On the upper level, another Viking innovation, the observation mezzanine is designed to keep guests cool and dry thanks to the flying bridge overhang, as well as clear of the crew working in the lower cockpit. Lifting the hinged seat lids beneath the Sunbrella cushions exposes a freezer, and engine room access. A lower level compartment stows bulky gear, while tackle drawers are built into a molded console to starboard. A refrigerated drink box doubles as the salon entrance step. The lower level cockpit is professionally equipped with flush rod holders, fresh and raw-water wash down systems, a transom fish box, rounded comings with indirect rope lighting below, side lockers for tag stick and gaff stowage, a quick disconnect fitting for oil changes for the engines, transmissions and generator, port and starboard in-deck insulated fish and stowage boxes, and stereo speakers to name just a handful of the standard features. The lazarette also has been prepped for the installation of a Seakeeper gyro stabilizer at the factory or a later date. Mechanically, the engine room is engineered for life at the 1,000 fathom line. Engine instrumentation is located at the entrance door. Bilge areas are painted with bright white Awlgrip for ease of maintenance. A Delta-T ventilation system provides clean, dry air for combustion, while suppressing water intrusion. A centralize sea-water system with a variable speed pump provides ample flow to multiple outlets for onboard needs including watermakers, icemakers, air conditioning, live wells and washdown system. A 27.5 kW Onan generator is standard and space is provided for a 21.5 kW Onan as a backup if desired. Climate control needs are met with a 58,000 Btu direct expansion and zoned air conditioning system. For turnkey delivery, we encourage you to enlist the services and products of our sister companies, Atlantic Marine Electronics and Palm Beach Towers for custom accessories. The Viking 62 Convertible represents the newest ground breaking champion in the history of the world’s largest and most copied manufacturer of convertible sportfishing yachts. We cordially invite you to contact your Viking dealer to learn more about this new model and arrange a sea trial and factory tour of our 810,000 square-foot facility.
- Dealer Selected Options
- FB: ENCLOSED FLYBRIDGE ENGINE ROOM ENGINE ROOM CUSTOM: S & I ADDL 23KW GENERATOR HULL: ADDITIONAL FUEL TANK FORWARD FOR A TOTAL OF (3) TANKS EXTERIOR FB: RADAR MAST - SINGLE FB: (6) ROD ROCKET LAUNCHER COCKPIT: LIVE WELL IN SOLE COCKPIT: PLUMB TRANSOM BOX AS LIVE WELL WITHOUT WINDOW AND LIGHT DECK/EXT: LEWMAR V4 SS WINDLASS (GYPSY AND DRUM) DECK/EXT SALON FORWARD WINDOW MASK - NO WARRANTY ON COSMETIC FINISH HULL: DC BOW THRUSTER HULL: BOTTOM PAINT BLACK HULL: BOOT STRIPE TO BE VIKING STANDARD BLACK INTERIOR SALON: CARPET RUNNER, PARTIAL, CANVAS SALON: CARPET RUNNER, FULL, CANVAS COMPANIONWAY, COSTA, CANVAS CARPET RUNNER W/ STEP COVERS PORT AFT SR: S&I 19" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION PSR: S&I 19" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION DÉCOR DECOR: PRESTIGE DECOR DECOR: GALLEY ACCESSORY KIT DECOR: ACCESSORY KIT ENGINE ROOM POWER: CATERPILLAR C32A: 1925 MHP ENG RM: PREP AND PREWIRE ONLY FOR WATER MAKER ENG RM: INSTALL TWO TOOL BOXES IN ENGINE ROOM 4 DRAWER 12" WIDE PAINTED WHITE ENG RM: PAINT PVC TRIM AT ENGINE ROOM BILGE: AWLGRIP ANCHOR LOCKER EXTERIOR FB: POWDER COAT AIR HORNS FB: PREP & PREWIRE FOR ELECTRIC TEASER REELS ENCL FB: BRIDGE TABLE TO BE TEAK ENCL FB: S&I MOLDED-IN QUARTZ LIGHTS IN FB OVERHANG ENCL FB: SINGLE LEVER CONTROLS W/BOW THRUSTER BUTTONS FOR AFT STATION FB: MOUNT HORNS ON SIDE OF RADAR MAST FB: INSTALL TRI COLOR LIGHTS IN FB OVERHANG RED/WHITE/BLUE FB: INSTALL MOPPA BURL TABLE TOP IPO STD TEAK CP: BLUE LED ROPE LIGHTING UNDER COCKPIT COAMING CP: INSTALL TRI COLOR LED LIGHTS IN COCKPIT OVERHANG RED/WHITE/BLUE DECK/EXT: PAINT RUB RAIL WHITE HULL: 1/2" ACCENT STRIPE 1/2" ABOVE BOOT STRIPE INTERIOR GALLEY: AMTICO FLOORING IN GALLEY - HERRINGBONE AROD IN AROW ROSEWOOD GALLEY: GRANITE COUNTERTOP - STAR BEACH (COLONIAL STOCK) WITH OGEE EDGE SALON: AMTICO FLOORING AT SALON ENTRY - HERRINGBONE AROD IN AROW ROSEWOOD COMPANIONWAY: VERTICAL TEAK STRIPS BETWEEN WALL PANELS COMPANIONWAY: INSTALL TEAK TOE KICK AT COMPANIONWAY STEPS SALON: INSTALL MOPPA BURL COCKTAIL AND DINETTE TABLE TOPS SALON: INSTALL CROWN MOLDING IN SALON, GALLEY AND DINETTE IPO GIMP MSR: MATTRESS TO BE SYSTEM #4 UPGRADE (QUEEN) MSR HEAD: AMTICO FLOORING - HERRINGBONE AROD IN AROW ROSEWOOD MSR HEAD: VANITY GRANITE TOP TO BE STAR BEACH (COLONIAL STOCK) WITH 1/2 BULLNOSE MSR: S & I BLUE RAY PLAYER MSR: INSTALL CROWN MOLDING IPO GIMP FSR HEAD: AMTICO FLOORING - HERRINGBONE AROD IN AROW ROSEWOOD FWD HEAD: GRANITE VANITY TOP - STAR BEACH (COLONIAL STOCK) WTIH 1/2 BULLNOSE FSR: INSTALL CROWN MOLDING IPO GIMP PORT HEAD: CUSTOM AMTICO FLOORING - HERRINGBONE AROD IN AROW ROSEWOOD PORT HEAD: S&I CHROME SHOWER DOOR PORT HEAD: GRANITE VANITY TOP - STAR BEACH (COLONIAL STOCK) WITH 1/2 BULLNOSE DÉCOR DECOR: SOFA, UPGRADED "DEWBERRY" IN ULTRALEATHER BUCKSKIN, TOP-STITCH, (1) ARM DECOR: CUSTOM HEADLINER MATERIAL - MOCCASIN CHAMOIS DECOR: CARPET, FABRICA. KNOB HILL KH-08 HUMMOCK THROUGHOUT INCLUDING BRIDGE DÉCOR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER MATERIAL DÉCOR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION DÉCOR: BAR STOOLS WITH NO BACKS - ULTRALEATHER BRISA DISTRESSED BUCKSKIN DECOR: ENCL FB: COMPANION SEAT AND SOFA - ULTRALEATHER BRISA DISTRESSED BUCKSKIN DECOR: ADDL CUSTOM TOSSPILLOWS /PILLOWROLL ELECTRONICS ATLANTIC MARINE ELECTRONICS 62'C:
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SM Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Jacksonville, FL - 904-404-3444 Charleston, SC - 843-577-3470