- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Reel Doc" is a very clean and well maintained example of the popular Tiara 3100 Open. Powered by the preferred Cummins 330 hp diesels with ZF gears, the boat also features a rare Pipe Welder's hardtop, new Raymarine electronics package (2010 Raymarine C120 with digital antenna), Lee outriggers, Westerbeke 5 kw generator (296 hours), full enclosure, custom cockpit cover, full helm-deck canvas package, spare wheels, dripless shaft seals, optional transom seat, block heaters on the engines, and much more.
Originally a Great Lakes boat, "Reel Doc" was purchased by the current owner in 1998. She has been lift-kept behind the owner's house ever since! Owner has only lightly fished the boat, and has used her primarily as a day boat. The boat is in excellent condition, and has been maintained with an "open checkbook" policy. With 1384 total hours on the boat, the starboard motor was rebuilt with only about 130 hours on it SMOH, and the port motor was rebuilt August 2013 with 0 hours SMOH. Fresh bottom paint, hullsides waxed, and new cockpit bolsters also added August 2013.
Owner has thoroughly enjoyed and loved his fine boat, and he has given her the very best of care. Given the excellent condition of the vessel coupled with the many upgrades and custom features, the boat is attractively priced and should be included on the "short list" for any Tiara 31' buyer. August 2012 insurance survey available for inspection.
Holiday Price Decrease! Fresh engines, new bottom paint, recently detailed!!
- General Description
- The Tiara 31' is known throughout the industry as having one of the most liveable interiors of any yacht in its class, and was one of Tiara's most popular models of all time. She was redesigned in 1992 to include a greater bow flare for a dryer ride, prop pockets to reduce draft and shaft angle, and a deep-V hull with a sharper entry and 18 degree transom deadrise for a smoother ride. Style and comfort do indeed come together as proof that "big boat" features are available in a smaller package.
- The boat features a master stateroom forward with optional filler cushion to complete a queen berth, a large hanging locker, hand crafted teak interior, optional teak and holly sole, privacy curtain, large convertible leather dinette (sleeps 2), stand-up head with shower and vacu-flush head system, and a functional galley with abundant storage. On the helm deck is a bench-style helm seat to starboard, and a large L-shaped setee to port to safely and comfortably seat owners and guests. The area is protected by a windshield and a 3-sided enclosure (w/aft curtain), and includes plenty of storage, a built-in cooler, and easy access to the open cockpit aft. Additional seating is available via the optional fold-down transom seat in the cockpit.
- The galley is quite large and functional for a 31', and includes: Two-burner electric cooktop Samsung microwave Stainless Sink AC/DC refrigerator with freezer compartment Excellent above and below drawer and cabinet storage
- Much of the electronics package on the boat was updated in 2010. The package includes: Raymarine C-120 (chart plotter/radar/bottom machine) new in 2010 Raytheon RN 300 GPS (back-up) ICOM IC-M1260 VHF RAY 218 VHF Raytheon Raypilot 650 autopilot Standard Horizon digital depth and speed log 5" Richie Compass Kenwood stereo with 10-CD changer (new 2010) Pioneer speakers in cabin and cockpit
- Fishing Equipment
- Lee Jr. Outriggers Lee rod holders (6) Large in-deck macerated fish box In-deck live bait well Fresh and raw water washdowns Electric reel connections Cockpit tackle storage
- Additional Equipment and Notes
- Westerbeke 5KW generator w/295 hours Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioing with digital control (4) Optima batteries Battery charger Pressurized fresh water system w/hot water heater Pipewelders custom fiberglass hardtop w/8 rocket launchers and overhead instrument box Covers for all exterior seats and helm console Full aft cockpit curtain with zip-off wings Cockpit hot and cold shower Delta anchor with 200' rode Swim platform with boarding ladder Transom door Cockpit flood lights Nibral props with spare set Holding tank macerator with y-valve Dripless shaft seals Emergency bilge pump Racor fuel filters Walker air seps Bennett trim tabs
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Mark Connors at 757-406-1673 or email@example.com