- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 / IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXCEPTIONAL BUYING OPPORTUNITY .....
BEST PRICED RIVIERA 4400 SPORT YACHT ON THE MARKET
Absolutely pristine one-owner vessel.
Volvo IPS 600's with only 238 original hours.
"Checkered Past" has the beautiful optional Light Blue Hull.
She is fully optioned, including:
Hydraulic Swim Platform, SAT TV,
Raymarine C140 Color Electronics System interfaced with Auto Pilot,
Electric Sunroof, Cockpit Ice Maker,
Washer/Dryer and additional Refrigerator in companionway closet.
She has been professionally maintained and serviced since new.
If you are in the market for an exquisite luxury sport cruiser
in "like new" condition ......
There is no reason to look any further than "Checkered Past".
Owners want her sold now - bring all offers.
- Accommodations Overview
- Stylish, spacious and light, this interior has two below deck Staterooms. The Master Stateroom is forward with private en-suite Head with separate shower. The Guest Stateroom is midship with private access to the Guest/Day Head. Salon / Dinette is open to the fully appointed Galley and the enclosed Helm is forward. Neutral interior. Optional cherry wood interior with high gloss varnish throughout. High quality Amtico flooring. Overhead lighting. Optional roller blinds. Optional Splendide Comb-o-Matic washer/dryer and additional refrigerator in cabinet.
- Salon / Dinette
- The Salon/ Dinette is to port, open to the Galley. Premium leather L-shaped seating with end ottoman and storage under. Accent pillows. High-gloss cherry wood high-low adjustable table for dining or entertaining. Beverage cabinet with drawers for glass storage. Separate air conditioning system with reverse cycle, SMX digital controls. Clarion VXZ766 AM/FM Stereo, CD/DVD Player, Amplifier, (4) Speakers. Electric-lift upgraded 26” LED TV. Electrically operated sunroof. Courtesy lights in stairs to cabins.
- Vitrifrigo DC single door under-counter refrigerator with freezer compartment. Princess Gourmet (2) burner Ceran electric cooktop with Corian cover and auto shutoff. Sharp Grill II built-in under-counter convection oven. Fisher Paykel drawer-style dishwasher. Corian countertop. Stainless steel sink with Corian cover. Single-lever faucet. Upper and lower cherry wood storage cabinetry and drawer storage. Pull-out pantry. Exhaust fan with light. Separate air conditioning system with reverse cycle, SMX digital controls. Optional Splendide Comb-o-Matic washer/dryer and separate refrigerator in cabinet in companionway below deck.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is forward with en-suite private Head with separate shower. Queen walk-around berth with innerspring mattress and storage under berth with gas struts for easy access. Drawers in berth pedestal. Custom bed cover with matching shams and accent pillow. Cedar-lined lighted hanging locker to starboard. Cedar-lined storage locker with shelves to port. Mirrored bulkhead. Cherry wood storage cabinetry port and starboard at gunwales. Overhead lighting. Reading lights. Overhead hatch with screen and blind. Carpeting. Separate 7,000 BTU air conditioning system with reverse cycle and SMX Digital controls (shared by En-Suite Master Head). Privacy door. En-Suite Master Head VacuFlush fresh water marine toilet. Vanity with Corian countertop, above-mounted designer glass bowl sink, faucet and storage below. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Overhead lighting. Exhaust fan. Amtico flooring. Toilet roll holder, towel holder and accessories. Separate over-sized stall shower with molded-in seat, adjustable slide shower head, glass partition, frameless glass door, fiberglass flooring and automatic sump pump. Overhead hatch with screen and blind. Privacy door.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is full-beam mid-ship with private access to Guest / Day Head. Queen berth athwartships with foam mattress and storage under and bedside table. Single berth along outboard starboard hull side with foam mattress and storage under. Lighted hanging locker (with access panel to sump). Bureau with drawers. Large framed accent mirrors fitted to aft bulkhead. Overhead lighting. Reading lights. (2) Opening portlights. Large fixed tinted hull windows port and starboard with roller blinds. Carpeting. Separate 10,000 BTU air conditioning system with reverse cycle and SMX Digital controls (shared by Guest Head). Access to Engine Room. Privacy door.
- Guest / Day Head
- The Guest Head is to starboard with private access from the Guest Stateroom and the companionway. VacuFlush fresh water marine toilet. Vanity with Corian countertop, above-mounted designer glass bowl sink, faucet and storage below. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Overhead lighting. Exhaust fan. Holding tank level indicator. Amtico flooring. Toilet roll holder, towel holder and accessories. Separate over-sized stall shower with molded-in seat, adjustable slide shower head, glass partition, frameless glass door, fiberglass flooring and automatic sump pump. Overhead hatch with screen and blind. Privacy doors.
- The Helm is to port forward of the Galley. Windscreen, clear tempered glass with (2) pantograph wipers with washers plumbed off fresh water system. Directional air conditioning outlets to Helm and vent outlets to windscreen. High quality high-back leather helm and companion chairs with electric adjustment and footrest. Ergonomically designed console with drink holders, storage trays, comprehensive electronic instrumentation and vessel controls. Wood grain steering wheel. Electronic engine control unit, twin lever gear and throttle. Volvo Penta Joystick for easy docking.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C140 Color GPS/ Chart Plotter, Radar and Digital Color Depth. Simrad AP24 Auto Pilot Interfaced with Electronics. ICOM IC M422 VHF Radio. Danforth 4.75'' Compass with Light. Muir AA560 Windlass Controls with Digital Chain Counter. ITT Jabsco Search Light Controls. Trim Tabs Indicators. Safety Monitoring Panel for bilge pumps, sump pump, navigation lights, Engine Room lights and high-water alarm. Engine Monitoring including instrumentation, alarms and hour meters. KVH Track Vision Satellite.
- Onan EQD 13.5kW/60Hz Generator with muffler, fresh water-cooled, with sound shield, remote stop/start, hour meter. (4) Maintenance-free start batteries - independent port and starboard. (2) House batteries. Battery banks individually isolated. Automatic battery charger (30 amp/24V DC) to start bank. Battery charger / Inverter (70amps/3kW). Battery paralleling system for emergency engine starting. Alternators. Bonding system, to all metallic hull fittings under the water line with zinc anode including galvanic isolator. Electrical control center with back lighting, AC/DC magnetic circuit breakers, voltmeters, amp meter and frequency meter. Wiring coded, numbered and assembled in looms where possible. Double AC power outlets to all Staterooms, Heads, Galley, Salon, Cockpit and Engine Room. Outlets with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) protection. CableMaster. Vessel AC system built to 110V/60Hz.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Light Blue hull. Forward deck sun pads set into recessed deck area and self-draining with fold-up back rest, vinyl covered foam, drink holders and cover. Grab rails on hardtop for safe passage to forward deck. (3) Lockable deck hatches. Optional windscreen cover. ITT Jabsco Spot light fitted to bow with remote to Helm. Muir AA560 Windlass with foot switches on the bow and remote control at Helm with Digital chain counter. 45 lb. Anchor with chain and rode. Anchor chain chafe plate fitted to bow sprit. Anchor locker with access on deck via (2) hatches with teak decking, locker rope/chain divider offset to starboard. Anchor safety strap. Sea water wash down tap at anchor locker. Stainless steel welded bow rail (316 marine grade, highly polished) with mid safety wire including flag staff and burgee. Stainless steel heavy duty, self-loading bow roller through bow sprit. (6) 11” Stainless steel cleats. Impact and UV resistant PVC rub rail with stainless steel insert strip. Stainless steel transom gate - opens inwards. Transom fully molded storage locker with lockable lid and gas struts. Upgraded hydraulic operated swim platform (up/down 350kg max) with laid teak deck and recessed swim ladder with hatch.
- Stainless steel rear bulkhead incorporating hinge out Salon entrance door and opening rear window with gas strut and lock. Large aft Cockpit lounge seating. Gas assisted adjustable table serves as a dining table, coffee table or day bed. Optional table cover. Full wet bar with Corian countertop, molded-in sink with cover with drink holders, Vitrifrigo stainless steel refrigerator and optional Vitrifrigo stainless steel ice maker. (2) Waterproof Cockpit speakers and stereo remote. Optional electric BBQ fitted to the port side Cockpit transom. Overhead and courtesy lighting. Optional fixed awning. Teak decking. Grab rail on transom behind lounge seating. Grab rails to assist access to side decks. Steps to side decks port and starboard. GRP locker door to storage. Hand held fresh water hot and cold shower. Additional fresh and salt water under the lounger. Fresh water wash down. Sea Water wash down. (2) Stainless steel pop-up cleats in Cockpit coaming for fenders. Hatch for access to Engine Room with ladder and gas strut. Acoustic and thermal insulation to Engine room. Day access through smaller hatch with gas struts. Master battery isolator panel. Self-draining Cockpit to the stern.
- Hand laid, molded fiberglass Hull, Deck (with core), Cabin Top and enclosed Hard Top. Independent compartments throughout Hull. Isophthalic gelcoat exterior with Light Blue Hull. Molded Hull with core, vinyl ester resin infused. Watertight collision bulkhead forward. Enclosed Hard Top is GRP double molded, (4) sided toughened glass, with sliding side windows, opening rear bulkhead to connect indoor/outdoor areas, Sunroof (GRP) with electrical opener with manual override. Targa (GRP) on Hard Top including light mast and aerials for radios and electronics (as fitted). All stainless steel exterior 316 marine grade fastenings. All stainless steel mirror finish with ground and polished welds.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 435hp Volvo IPS 600 Diesel Engines - 238 hours. Twin IPS forward facing, 3-blade nibral, counter rotating props. Propspeed coating to props for marine growth prevention. IPS Electric progressive rate steering. Volvo IPS joystick docking control for low speed steering. Trim Tabs with position indicators integrated into controls at Helm. (4) CruiseAir air conditioning systems (18,000 + 12,000 + 10,000 + 7,000 BTU’s) with reverse cycle and SMX digital controls. All through hull fittings on or below the water line fitted with ball valves; all hoses double clamped. (2) Automatic bilge pumps with manual override for Engine Room and forward compartment. Anti-vibration engine mounts. Fuel filters/ water separator for engines and generator. Venting dorade system for engine air intakes. External and internal sea water strainers to main raw water intakes - generator and air conditioning, (engines through IPS system). Fiberglass aqua-lift exhaust system for generator. Fire suppression system for engine room with automatic/manual controls. Fresh water heater. Pressurized fresh water system with dual water tanks, totaling 122 gallons, with gauge in Galley. Remote access for fuel shut-off valves. 396 Gallon fuel tank GRP coated with fire retardant flocoat. (2) VacuFlush fresh water marine toilets. VacuFlush sanitation system with switch at Helm for overboard pump out and deck fitting for dockside pump out. 40 Gallon holding tank.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229