- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 1100-hp Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Blue Game BG 60 is a big cruiser / sportfisherman with walkaround main deck, roomy cockpits, enclosed helm with on-deck galley, a spacious salon, and two staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience. Whether you are planning a day on water, a weekend getaway, or an extended cruise this big cruiser is ready to accommodate with exceptional comfort and unexpected performance.
On deck we start at the top with a Marlin tower with upper station with bimini top and sensational views in all directions. You won’t be alone since the tower shares space with upper sun lounge designed for those who can’t get close enough to the sun. The main deck has lounge seating in the bow, a foredeck cushioned sun lounge, and a huge aft lounge that can be configured for relaxing, sunbathing, or al fresco dining. The enclosed and air conditioned helm station has dual fiber carbon helm seats forward with an on-deck galley and dinette aft. The helm is equipped with Raymarine electronics including E120 chartplotter, GPS, radar, autopilot, VHF radio, and Ritchie compass. The walkaround main deck is finished in teak and allows easy movement. The extended swim platform has dinghy chocks and davit for easy launch and retrieval of the Williams Jet Ski.
The lower deck salon is bright, airy, and inviting. As you enter the salon you find a large convertible dinette to one side and a full galley to the other. The galley features upper & lower cabinets, solid surface counter, stainless steel double sink, dishwasher, trash compactor, electric cooktop, microwave / convection oven, freezer, and refrigerator,
There are staterooms. The aft master stateroom features an island queen berth, vanity, hanging locker, and private head compartment. The forward guest stateroom features twin berths with and hanging locker. Crew quarters are aft with stern access.
This 58-footer is powered by twin MAN 1100-hp V10 diesel engines designed to provide long-lasting dependable diesel power and exceptional performance. Mechanical features include two generators, water maker, and reverse cycle HVAC. Docking is made easy with bow thruster and bow and stern winches. This beauty is well equipped, professionally maintained and ready cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Blue Game motor yacht.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- Forward Guest Cabin with Twin Berths Open Salon with Full Galley Wraparound Convertible Dinette Master Cabin with Queen Berth Crew Quarter Aft
- Upper and Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Stainless Steel Double Sink Dishwasher Trash Compactor Electric Cooktop Gaggenau Microwave / Convection Oven Refrigerator Freezer
- Main Deck
- Walk Around Teak Deck Carbon Fiber Rails Bow Lounge Foredeck Sun Lounge Enclosed Helm with Captain and Companion Seating On-Deck Galley with Dinette Huge Wraparound Aft Lounge with Removable Table and Filler Cushions Cockpit Shower Extended Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Williams Jet Ski with Carbon Davits Hydraulic Gangway Life Raft Bimini Top Cockpit Cover
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bruce 30 kg Anchor with Chain and Rode Electric Windlass with Remote Control Bow and Stern Winches Teak Deck and Cockpit Air-conditioned Enclosed Helm Marlin Tower with Upper Station Upper Sun Lounge Perko Searchlights Raw Water Deck Washdown Freshwater Shower Retractable Electro-Hydraulic Gangway Hydraulic Trim Tabs Power Assisted Steering
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine E120 Chartplotter Raymarine Radar Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine GPS Raymarine Depth Sounder Raymarine Tridata Displays Raymarine 230 VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Computer Internet Access Navigation Center CCTV with Engine Room Camera Television SAT Receiver VCR DVD Player Radio Receiver CD Player Cabin and Cockpit Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin MAN 1100-hp Direct Drive Diesel Engines Kohler 16-kw Generator Kohler 9-kW Generator 1500 watt Inverter 50-amp Shore Power Two 100-amp Battery Chargers Racor Fuel Filters Automatic Fire Suppression Freshwater Maker Water Heater Air Conditioned Lower Deck Air Conditioned Helm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded