- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The folks at Beneteau have engineered a perfect family cruiser. With prop pockets for inshore cruising and offshore stability and a pair of economical 210 hp diesels, this 32 makes a great package for today’s active family. The adjustable transom can expand the cockpit for fishing adventures and convert to give you a huge swim deck. There is sleeping for four and plenty of room on the bridge for guests. Wide side decks make safe access to the foredeck.
This is a one owner boat…lightly used during New England summers and stored indoors each winter. The owners’ plans have changed. Come have a look, you won’t be disappointed.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The master stateroom is forward with a centerline double berth. There is a flat screen TV on a custom rack, hanging locker, drawer storage, and opening vents for cross ventilation. Next aft on port is the enclosed head and opposite on starboard is a second stateroom with stacking berths. Up two steps you enter the helm area on starboard. The lower helm is appointed with complete instrumentation, radar and GPS readouts, and is complete with a helm seat that converts to a bolster. The owner has added storage beneath the seat for essentials like binoculars, charts, etc. The galley starts out on port with a double stainless sink and propane stove and continues onto the starboard where the refrigerator is located under a fore and aft countertop. There is an L-shaped settee on port with removable table. Passing through a slider, you enter the cockpit with plenty of room for the family. The aft bulkhead of the cockpit is mounted on tracks which allows the transom to move forward increasing the size of the swim platform. There is a transom door. There is a stainless steel ladder with wide teak steps leading to the bridge where there are two pedestal seats, a sun lounge and bench seat aft.
- Propane stove Pressure hot and cold Stainless steel sink Built in microwave oven AC/DC refrigerator
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth Froli adjustable springs Flat screen TV on custom mount Overhead hatch with privacy screen Port and starboard opening ports in hullside
- Guest Stateroom
- Over and under berths
- Oversized storage hatch in cockpit sole Teak coverboards Teak cockpit sole Electric windlass Stereo speakers in cockpit and on bridge Stainless steel radar arch Stainless steel bow rail with life line Upholstered seating on bridge
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine 6000 Autopilot VHF radio Icom Command Mic for bridge Digital depth sounder Raymarine radar 2KW Port and Starboard windshield wipers Plastimo Compass at each helm Raymarine GPS on bridge Raymarine C-120 at lower helm
- 40 Amp Battery charger Alpine stereo Stereo speakers in main cabin Electric horn Reverse cycle air conditioner with digital control 2 110V dockside connecters
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x 210 Hp Volvo diesel engines with 423 hours running time Hydraulic trim tabs Lewmar bow thruster Volvo onboard parts kit Line spurs on prop shafts Plumbed oil change system
- Broker's Comments
- Here is an attractive family cruiser capable of sport boat speeds and trawler efficiencies. Finished in an attractive blue gel coat and appointed with teak coverboards and cockpit, it appears much bigger than it’s 32 feet. Many upgrades and limited use make this one rare find.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.