- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D4-225 Commom Rail
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THE FINEST MANTA 44' POWER CATAMARAN EVER CONCEIVED
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!
OWNER WILL ENTERTAIN ALL OFFERS!!
Cav-OK's Owner has taken his years of boating know-how, put together a Mariners brain trust with a former key Manta production Guru, and proceeded to make his powercat stronger, more durable and more reliable than any other Manta built therby giving the owner the peace of mind needed for a long voyage.
The following full specifications will give you greater insight to the work accomplished but nothing compares with actually being aboard and seeing the improvements firsthand.
Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to Cav-OK. You'll be very glad you did!
Be Sure to see the Video and Virtual Tour for all the details.
- Bridge Deck and Cockpit: Air Conditioned , fully enclosed with hardtop, forward windshield, port and starboard deck doors, aft Isenglass enclosure with screens, tear drop dining/cocktail table surrounded by expansive and comfortable couch seating, extensive under couch storage. Deep lazarette in sole, 3 hullside lockers, 2 overhead hatches, 2 fans, power opening windshield compartments, wet bar with S/S sink and icemaker, Twin Todd Captain and navigator chairs, chart table with Lexan flip-top. Spacious and comfortable with 360 degree visibility from the helm seat. Deck: Wide, safe walk-around decks surrounded by S/S rails with gates, swim platforms with handrails port and starboard with dinghy on electric davits between. Power and water connection both port and starboard. 4 Forward lazarettes including the genset compartment, twin tramps, exceptional engine access at both swim platforms. Salon: Tear drop table surrounded by an L-shaped settee (Ultra-leather). Twin ottomans double as occasional seating, synthetic teak & holly sole throughout the yacht, exceptional storage under and forward of all seating as well as 3 lockers above the settee. Flip-top chart table is to port using the settee end for seating. Ample room for additional electronics (if needed). Storage locker above the nav as well as a huge shelf area. Electrical panel access is aft to starboard. The aft bulkhead houses the entertainment center with large flat screen TV, DVD player and stereo/CD. Master Stateroom Suite: Portside hull is dedicated to the Captain and Admiral. Down 3 steps from the salon into the walkway separating the master stateroom (aft) from the spacious master head with separate shower forward. This hall area provides a "library" wall for all your reading matter as well as having a full size linen closet and integral stair storage. The queen master berth is positioned fore and aft and has locker storage under, twin hullside lockers w/ fiddled storage between, double rod hanging locker, storage cabinet and 3 drawers. Bulkhead mounted TV. Ensuite head has 3 mirrored cabinets, Swanstone topped vanity w/ sink, electric head and spacious stall shower w/ seat and storage. PUR water filter at sink with additional cabinets under. Starboard Hull: Private guest cabin aft with double berth, under berth stowage, hullside locker and fiddled storage, double hanging locker, 3 drawers and another hullside locker. Hall area forward of the guest accommodations provides excellent shelf storage. Next forward is the guest head with Swanstone vanity, sink, twin mirrored medicine cabinets, separate stall shower, and electric head. Next forward, through the shower is the forward guest cabin with twin berth, mechanical room under, two hullside cabinets and the built-in Splendide washer & dryer. General Nicities: TONS & TONS of storage available Synthetic teak & holly sole throughout Ultra-Leather upholstery Swanstone countertops Separate stall showers Bright and airy interior Fully air-conditioned and heated including bridge deck! Docking Master Yacht Controller - remotely controls engines and bow thruster!
- Force 10 - 3 burner propane stove w/ oven Hood over stove Sharp microwave oven Coolmatic refrigerator, FrigoBoat deep freeze U-Line icemaker on bridge Pressure hot/cold water Manual salt water pump @ galley Dockside water inlets port & starboard Lobster pot sink (Swanstone) Pur water filter (9) Lockers, (3) Roll-out drawers Fiddled shelves for storage Dry storage locker Pantry cabinet Hidden trash receptacle Soap dispenser Propane solenoid control Hatch over galley
- Raymarine 6002 Autopilot Raymarine wind speed & depth Maptech i3 color chartplotter/ 48 mile radar Docking Master Yacht Controller w/ remote!! ICOM M422 VHF ICOM Command mic @ helm ACR 406 Global Fix EPIRB Intellian Satellite TV antenna control Motorola M900 Satellite phone Clarion CD/FM/AM w/ remote cockpit controller Cockpit and salon speakers Sharp salon flat screen TV, Vizio in Master Sirius radio MP3
- (8) Lifeline AGM - 6V House batteries, (2) Lifeline AGM - 12V engine start Charge Master 70 amp automatic battery charger NextGen 8kw generator w/ 157 hrs. Balmar regulators - NEW 2012 Twin Balmar 120 amp alternators (6) 85 Watt solar panels with Blue Sky regulator/booster Wells battery combiner (Designed for Manta) Dual Master Volt battery chargers Master Volt dual voltage management system 240V and 208V Isolation transformer Yacht Guard surge protector Zinc saver system Multiple 12V outlets Power panel with digital readouts Power inlets port and starboard amidship (8) 12V fans Wi-fi booster - NEW 2010 Cell phone amplifier - NEW 2012 12 KVA Isolation and boosting transformer Selectable 240V (American) / 208V (European) Cockpit and interior courtesy lighting Red/white lights on bridge (2) 50' 50 amp Dockside electrical cables (1) 30 amp Adapter
- (1) Cruisair 16K BTU, (1) 9K BTU reverse cycle AC/Heat systems (4) Automatic, (2) Manual Bilge pumps Sea Recovery 336 Gallon-per-day watermaker Volvo engine monitors Volvo QL Bow thruster PSY Dripless shaft seals RGI water separators Fuel polishing system Fans in engine compartments Engine room water taps Fuel transfer pump (3) Electric fuel pumps Fuel/Water gauges Storage lockers in engine room In-line fresh water for purging engines and generator ALL Fuel lines - NEW 2012 Fresh water manifold system Watermaker pump re-built 2012
- Deck & Cockpit
- (2) 40# spade w/ 150' S/S chain and bridle on each Deck shield anchor chain guard Maxwell 1200 electric windlass w/ dual Capstan Bridge fully enclosed and air conditioned Aft Isenglass/ screen enclosure Port and starboard deck doors Power Vent forward windows Bow seats Ongaro trumpet horn Propane BBQ w/ rail mount (4) Solar vents Solid S/S side stanchions w/ lifeline gates MOM 8A module (4) Life jackets Euro FRP sunshades for salon Twin tramps Swim platform, Custom swim ladder with handrails 10'6" AB RIB w/ cover Honda 4 stroke, 15hp OB engine Electric dinghy davits
- Engineering improvements not found on other Mantas:
- Owner strengthened salon sole, added Nida core stringers and glassed them in. This provides a SOLID SOLE with no flexing, as usually found under adverse sea conditions. All furniture has now been glassed in, braced and tabbed Added gravity fed fuel tank forward to improve generator performance. Fuel is pumped from main tank. Eliminates history of air in system due to distance from fuel pick-up to genset. Generator has sound box and surrounding space is sound insulated. Quiet power! Upgraded to 8 KW Added access ports for ease of systems maintenance Custom davit system with backing plates and reinforced fiberglass Wiring has been reviewed, properly sized and cabled Bridge ceiling panels were insulated to accommodate air conditioning
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- Simply put, Cav-OK is the finest Manta 44 Power Cat ever built. Her Owners, along with the infamous Diego, have taken an adequate boat and created a near perfect yacht. NO system has been overlooked in making her stronger, more reliable, and more capable of taking on Mother Nature at sea. If you're willing to settle for less than the best then Cav-OK may not be the Power Cat for you. Excellence has its price BUT you will be rewarded in the long term. Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to Cav-OK soon! Bottom painted 4/2012 with Seahawk Cukote - 2 coat bottom, 3 at waterline, 4 at high wear areas
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. VIRTUAL TOURS OF THE BOAT, Click Here: https://360.sc/MHXBCEW