- 88 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner has 2 boats over 80' for sale, offers welcome.
ESSENCE is absolutely stunning but that phrase seems barely adequate to describe the transformation made to this classic Broward RPMY. ESSENCE’S 2009 refit is a masterpiece of workmanship that has to be seen to be truly appreciated. The attention to detail combined with superb craftsmanship has produced a truly magnificent yacht.
- ESSENCE is absolutely stunning but that phrase seems barely adequate to describe the transformation made to this classic Broward RPMY. ESSENCE’S 2009 refit is a masterpiece of workmanship that has to be seen to be truly appreciated. The attention to detail combined with superb craftsmanship has produced a truly magnificent yacht. The interior cabinetry and joinery work are American cherry. Wall covering is a beige linen, end tables and countertops are solid slabs of black marble and the flooring is neutral toned carpeting in the salon and light planking in the galley.
- Staterooms: 3 Double Staterooms; sleep 6 guests; all with en suite head Crew: Captain’s cabin with double berth 1 x Twin v-berth bunk forward with head and shower Day head: 1 x on main deck amidship to starboard
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Main Engines Engine Type: Engine Hours: 2 x Caterpillar 3412; 1350 hp each Port: 3000; Stbd: 3100 Drive: Fixed Pitch Prop Nybrow 5-blade propellers 3.5" SS propeller shafts Generators & Electricity Generators: Generator Hours: 2 x 40kW Northern Lights 220v MD 439 w/gauge package (1800 rpm) Port: 3376; Stbd 4037 Shore Power: 2 x 75' 100 amp 220v shore cords w/Glendinning cablemaster Glendinning 220v power cable reel Asea 24v power converter for Med cruising (new, 2010) Batteries Main Engine Starting: 4 x Gel Cell 165 amp 8D main engine start-up batteries (new,2010) Sentry 50A 24v Constavolt battery charger dedicated to engine batteries Perko battery shut-off switches 50 amp Vanner battery equalizers Generator Starting: 2 x Lead Acid 165 amp 8D generator start-up batteries (new, 2009) Sentry 40 amp 12v Constavolt battery charger dedicated to generator & house batteries Emergency: 2 x 12v Lead Acid batteries dedicated to electronics Sentry 40 amp 12v battery charger dedicated to electronics Air Conditioning: Type: 2 x 5 ton Marineair A/C compressors (new, 2003) Electric heat strips at all air handler locations for interior heating 2 x 3/4 hp raw water pump for A/C cooling water 2 x 1/2 hp chiller circulating pump for A/C system Other Machinery Watermakers: 600 gpd Village Marine TEC w/flush & rinse options Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Naiad M-11 #302 Stabilizer system w/dual pumps, 9 sq. ft. fins- fin seals & hydraulic rams (new, Jan, 2011) 2 x Jabsco cooling pump for stabilizers Bow Thruster: Sauer/Sunstrand hydraulic pump for bow thruster off port generator Naiad model 12- 30 hp bow thruster w/proportional controls Steering System: 24" SS ship's wheel w/Hynautic Power Assist steering system Custom High Speed Rudders 2 x Jabsco cooling pump for power steering pumps Fuel Separator & Filtration: 2 x Triple Racor 1000 fuel filters for each engine Racor 1000 fuel filter for each generator Leeson fuel transfer Fill-Rite meter for fuel transfer Leeson oil change system pump (6 point) Sewage System: Oberdorfer 110v black water pump out system Deck pump out fitting for black water tank in engine room Emergency manual fuel priming and transfer pump Fresh Water System: 2 x Aquapure drinking water filters PAR DC shower pump 110v Head Hunter house water pump w/expansion tank Fresh water spigot in engine room w/hose Bilge Water Filtration: 2 x Dockside water inlets w/pressure regulators at engine room portholes 6 x PAR DC bilge pumps: 2-engine room; 2-midship 1-VIP, 1- crew 110v bilge pump for engine room keel Fuel Capacity: 6,250 gallons Day tank = 3850 gal, Stbd 1200 gal, port 1200 gal Water Capacity: 1,050 gallons Lube Oil Capacity 125 gallons aluminum Waste Oil Capacity 125 gallons aluminum Holding Tank: 600 gallons Hot Water Heaters: 2 x 40 gal Hot water heaters 2 x 240v Voltage meters-engine room panel 2 x Cable TV inlets w/75' cord
- Communications & Navigation
- Communication Systems SATcom: KVH Tracvision II stabilized DSS system with two receivers KVH Tracphone Model K-3 satellite phone system KVH fax option for sat phone Telephone System: Panasonic KX T616 telephone intercom system with nine speaker phones handsets and one cordless VHF: (1) Com VHF M-12 Cellular Phone System: Motorola M-600B cell phone with 8' antenna Navigation Systems Radars: Furuno FR811/6 10 kW, 72 mi. radar w/6.5 ft. antenna Magnetic Compass: Danforth Constellation 6" compass Auto Pilot: Robertson AP 300X autopilot Depth Sounder: Furuno RD 30 Depth Sounder Furuno FI 50 Depth Sounder Furuno Multi Instrument Water Temperature, Speed GPS: Northstar 951X GPS system Rudder Angle Indicator: Robertson RI-135 Ships Computer: HP Computer w/Compaq monitor HP Printer/scanner/copier Wind/Speed Log: Link Brand wind gauge Pilothouse: Windshield defogger 10" DVR monitor linked to engine room 10X Zoom dome camera Nobeltec Visual Navigation Suite-all East Coast charts, Great Lakes, Bahamas, West Mediterranean & Caribbean ACR 600 Searchlight controls Robertson RI-135 rudder angle indicator Hynautic hydraulic controls Bilge alarm panel Ultra Safety Systems contains engine room heat detector alarm Fuel Gauge Teak & Holly sole High grade cream vinyl overhead 3 person raised, centerline helm seat w/padded sunbrella cushion 4 x Large drawers and footrest below helm seat Pullout drawer-(S)-for computer keypad; locker below for CPU w/drawer for CD ROM storage 2 x Locker bookshelves (P) Laminated helm console Cherry paneling & cabinetry 5 x Halogen mini spots overhead Emergency DC lighting Chelsea brass clock and barometer Fire alarm sensor Caterpillar gauge & alarm panels and start/stop switches Ultra Safety Systems contains engine room heat detector alarm
- Deck Equipment
- DECK EQUIPMENT Boat Crane and Davits: Nautical Structures EZ-1500-3 Hydraulic tender davit w/pyramid base Passerelle: 10 ft. Custom passarelle w/2handrails for Med mooring/stern boarding Swimming Platform: Teak overlay on swim platform Swim platform locker w/shower & fresh water spigot Other: 2 x Boat deck air intakes for engine room air Boat deck fresh water spigot Custom Wood Timber varnish on flybridge Stern mounted mast and flag on boat deck FOREDECK EQUIPMENT Anchor Windlass: 3,000 lb Ideal vertical capstan windlass w/gypsy & 2 foot switches Anchors: SS anchor chute 2 x SS hawse eyes 2 x Large freeing ports Anchor Chain: Forfjord #18 210 lb. anchor w/360 ft. of 1/2" BBB chain; Ideal chain stripper Horns: 2 x Buell Strombos 12" triplex air horns Boat Crane and Davits: Nautical Structures EZ-1500-3 Hydraulic tender davit w/pyramid base Passerelle: 6 Step Marquipt boarding ladder Seating: Foredeck sun seat w/removable cushions Lights: 500 watt quartz light on bow Deck lights (P & S)
- Aft deck
- (1) 10ft Custom gangplank for stern boarding/ Med mooring with 2 handrails (1) 34' Sunbrite outdoor TV Teak decking systems Teak aft deck (5) Starboard side, teak steps with lights to swim platform Platform locker with shower and wash down spigot Teak swim platform overlay Scopinich Bullnose curved dining table with maple inlay and padded cover Seats 8 Port and starboard boarding gates Aft bench seat for three with removable cushions, cover and storage below Stainless steel rails port and starboard Bar with U-Line refrigerator / icemaker, glass sink and chrome Kohler bar fixture (6) Deck chairs Stereo speakers with volume control (8) Stainless steel trim overhead lights (3) Aft Stair lights Boat deck overhand protects aft seating from sun and rain Port, starboard and Aft Sun Shade/privacy Covers
- Fly Bridge
- Helm: Centerline helm station & console w/vinyl cover 30" Edison SS destroyer-type wheel 4 person Helm seat w/foot rest and cover Venturi Plexiglas windshield with black aluminum frame Bimini Top: Welded frame Bimini top w/removable extension to arch Seating: Extremely large lounge seating area (32' overall) with storage below Cushions and canvas covers for lounge 2 x Reclining sun lounges Cooking: Weber BBQ U-Line under counter refrigerator/freezer Icemaker Island bench bar w/Kohler SS bar sink & fixtures Entertainment: 33" Outdoor flat screen TV Stereo speakers w/volume control
- Bilge Pump: 1 x Oberdorfer 110v AC bilge pump 1 x PAR DC bilge pump 1 x Hot water circulating pump Air Compressor: 2 x 1 1/2 hp 110v w/300 gal. storage tank Anchors: Spare SS plow anchor w/160 ft. 1" line
- Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Miele Oven GE Monogram Oven w/4 burner cooktop Refrigeration/Freezer: Electrolux Refrigerator/freezer Dishwasher: GE Monogram dishwasher Other: Bay window dinette Kuerig Coffee station Additional Cooking Equipment Cooking Equipment: Weber BBQ on Flybridge Refrigeration/Freezer: U-line undercounter refridge/freezer Icemaker
- Entertainment Systems
- Video / Audio Equipment All New in 2008 Satelite TV is Tracvision M5 broadcast in each cabin, galley, aft deck, flybridge Pilothouse, aft deck, foredeck all contain 2 polyplaner speakers - 6.5” with volume controls Salon: Sony Brava 47' flatscreen TV Denon Multi Zone AV surround Reciever Denon DVD Player Denon IPOD Dock station (4) Speakercraft Stereo Speaker Ceiling flush mounted Master Stateroom: Sony Brava 47" flatscreen TV (2) Speakercraft Stereo Speakers (1)Sony DVD/CD player (1) Portable small DVD plyer Sat TV Guest Cabins: Sat TV Sharp 26" flat Screen TV AM/FM IPOD dock station Galley: 4 x polyplaner speakers flush ceiling mount.
- Tender & Toys
- Tenders: 2008 15' Novurania hard bottom inflatable w/Yamaha 4 stroke 90 hp outboard -200 hours Dive Gear: Snorkeling equipment Toys: Kayak, fishing rods, wakeboard, tow tube, water skis Other: Portable BBQ, beach umbrellas
- Security, Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment
- Security Equipment: Cameras: 10 x Zoom Dome Camera Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System: Dual 75 lb Kidde CO2 fire control system Alarms: Ultra Safety Systems Heat sensor for fire alarm system in engine room Crash pumps on both main engines Safety Equipment Life Rafts: (1) Zodiac 12man Solas A life raft (1) 6man revere Solas A life raft Life Rings: (1) smoke/light attached to lifering EPIRBS: EPIRB w/hydrostatic release located on deck Lights: 12v Emergency lighting thru-out yacht ACR 600 Searchlight (2) Bomar opening portholes for escape in engine room
- Accommodations ESSENCE has accommodations for 6 guest in 3 double staterooms each with en suite head. There is an on deck day head amidship to starboard. Crew accommodations include a captain’s cabin with double berth, twin v-berths forward and a shared head with shower. Salon The cabinetry and paneling in the interior is American cherry wood. When entering the salon from the aft deck there is a combination entertainment center/desk to starboard and a 3-4 person sofa, glass coffee table and 2 overstuffed chairs to port. The stairway access to guest staterooms is forward of the entertainment center on the starboard side and also a brown leather recliner. Fully forward in the salon in a formal dining table with seating for up to 8. A custom cherry cabinet with black marble top houses a large wine cooler. There is additional cabinet storage to port and starboard as well. A private stairway to the master suite is just to port of the midship bulkhead that separates the salon from the raised pilothouse. A hallway to starboard gives access to the dayhead, the pilothouse and exterior deck. Beyond is the galley. Galley The galley is fully forward on the main deck. The layout is the reverse of the typical Country Kitchen with the appliances and work area on the forward bulkhead, a work island that faces aft and a smaller sized dinette tucked into the port side aft bulkhead. Another beautiful custom cabinet on the aft bulkhead houses glassware and two beverage chillers. Aft Deck The aft deck has overhead cover from the extended boat deck. There is gate entry to both port and starboard with stairs to port leading to the swim platform and a curving stairway to access the boat deck. There is a built in bench seat with storage below and a large table for al fresco dining. A wet bar with icemaker is located to port. Floor to ceiling windows and glass sliding door give a view and access to the salon. Aft deck, swim platform, stairways are teak 10 ft. Custom passarelle w/2handrails for Med mooring/stern boarding Bench seat with storage below, seats 3-4, removable cushions and covers Scopinich bullnose curved dining table w/maple inlay, padded cover--will accommodate 8 34" Sunbrite outdoor TV Bar w/U-Line refrigerator/icemaker, glass sink and chrome Kohler bar fixture Stereo speakers w/volume control 6 x Deck chairs Boarding gates (P & S) Overhead cover with port, starboard and aft sun shade/privacy covers 8 x SS trim overhead lights w/dimmers 3 x Aft stairway lights 5 x Teak steps w/lights to swim platform (starboard side) Teak overlay on swim platform Swim platform locker w/shower & fresh water spigot Pilothouse The pilothouse can be reached from either port or starboard, four steps above the main deck. There is a bench seat that will seat 2-3 with 4 large drawers below for navigation. The full beam console houses a complete array of navigational aids and the surrounding windows assure excellent visibility. A ladder to port allows entry to the flybridge. Master Stateroom The private entry to the Master Suite is just aft of pilothouse on the port side. King size centerline berth this drawer storage below Settee-starboard side Twin walk-in cedar lined closets to port Dressing table with makeup vanity to port Entertainment center with 46” Flat screen TV, DVD, AM/FM radio Mini galley, microwave & small refrigerator/freezer En Suite His & Hers heads Centerline glass shower accessible from each side Guest Staterooms The guest staterooms are accessed from the salon via the stairway to starboard. These two cabins are identical with queen size walk-around berths and an en suite head with shower. Each stateroom has a cedar hanging locker, drawer storage, flat screen TV, DVD, and AM/FM radio.
- A complete inventory will be provided pursuant to a purchase agreement.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Leonce Richard; 850-333-7444; Leonce@WorthAvenueYachts.com Michael Mahan; 954-439-5049; Michael@WorthAvenueYachts.com