- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to the Market
This vessel poseses modern lines, a powerful sailplan and a spacious interior, the new Sun Odyssey 36i is poised to blow away the competition. The Marc Lombard hull delivers smooth powerful performance under sail and Motor, with a large diameter leather wrapped wheel is extremely responsive on all points of sail. This center steering pedestal can also accommodate electronic equipment and even a GPS chartplotter. Down below, the bright and spacious interior has all the amenities of a large cruising yacht in an affordable package. A 40L hot water tank, double sinks, 12 volt refrigeration and combination hatch shade / screens are all standard on this fine performance cruiser.
- Raymarine C-80 GPS / Color Chartplotter Raymarine 2KW Radar Mounted on Scanstrut Gimballed Mount Raymarine 6000 Series Autopilot W/Rudder indicator Raymarine ST60 Wind Raymarine ST60 Tri Data (Depth & Speed & Water Temp) Icom IC-M422 VHF / FM with DSC Icom Command Mic In Cockpit At Helm (Also Has Second Spare) Jensen MSR3007 stereo (AM/FM/CD/Sirius/AUX) with cockpit speakers and cockpit controls. Toshiba 23” flat screen TV with built-in DVD player.
- Quantum Dacron Main Sail w/2 Reefs (single -line reefing) 330sqft. Tides Marine Strong Track Mainsail Track with S/S Slides. Quantum Dacron 130% Roller - Furling Genoa 365sqft. Custom Wisker Pole Painted Grey LPE To Match Spars. Doyle APC (Asymmetric Power Cruiser) 0.75oz Red/White/Blue Spinnaker Halyard, Sheets, Blocks on Snap Shackles Selden Retractable Bowsprit (30" extension)
- On Deck Canvas
- Sunbrella Captain Navy wheel cover Cockpit Table Cover Cockpit Line Bags Main Sail Lazy Bag
- Yanmar 3Y30 Diesel Engine, 29hp Stainless Steel Shaft 3-Bladed Propeller. 539.5 Engine Hours. Cruise at 0.75 gph at 7 knots ( potential range 135nm ). Yanmar factory spare parts kit. Oil and filter changed at 419.5 hours.
- Two new Optima 34M house batteries One new D34M starting battery 5/12. All batteries no maintenance.
- Motor Davit
- St. Croix outboard motor davit (500 lb. capacity).
- Two stateroom layout with large “garage” storage area aft to port. Galley with m 2-burner propane stove/oven, Microwave oven, Top-loading refrigerator. Upgraded berth mattresses fore and aft. Large head, optional electric head, separate Plexiglas stall shower with teak seat and grate. Custom starboard wine rack in galley bilge.
- Maintenance Log
- 2007 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 36i MOJO Maintenance Log Engine Costs Date Hours Maintenance Maintenance Upgrade 13-Nov-07 0 Took delivery from Bay Yacht Services, Annapolis, MD $0 10-Jan-08 12V bilge pump replaced by Bay Yacht Svcs under warranty. $0 Rigged Doyle APC asymmetric spinnaker, ATN sock, spinnaker tack led aft to cabintop winch, padeyes aft, spinnaker blocks, and spinnaker sheets. $2,800 4-Jun-08 Arrived safely Shelter Island Boat Yard, San Diego, CA, boat and contents OK. Spotted on the hard via TavelLift, touched up bottom paint, waxed topsides, refit wheel, repaired gelcoat ding on starboard quarter near swim platform. $800 6-Jun-08 Refit rig, stepped mast (Steve Hooper, rigger), made mast safe to get underway. 7-Jun-08 Refit running rigging, static tuned rig, repaired VHF/FM antenna coupler at mast/cabin connection (Rocco Lombardi, rigger). 14-Jun-08 Refit genoa and roller furling, tuned rig underway (Rocco Lombardi, rigger). Contracted for bi-weekly bottom scrub by diver. 4-Sep-08 84 Completed 100 hr. Yanmar service including oil change (15-40 wt), oil and fuel filter changes, valve adjustment, transmission oil change (30 wt) and shaft alignment check (Pacwest Marine). $143 10-Oct-08 Placed soft wood damage control plugs at each through-hull fitting, serviced batteries. Pressure washed topsides, oiled all topsides teak. $20 11-Nov-08 126.1 Diesel fuel tank replaced under warranty, took on 30 gals fuel. Fuel TLI adjusted. Other warranty repairs: repaired gel coat cracks @ throttle area; repaired small gelcoat blister @ port cockpit locker; replaced VHF/FM antenna coupler @ mast step. $0 6-Apr-09 Serviced all three winches, internals look good. Pressure washed topsides, oiled all topsides teak. Serviced steering gear. $0 1-3 Sep 09 Hauled out via TravelLift @ Shelter Island Boatyard. Pressure washed and prepped for Micron SC bottom paint. $2,500 1-3 Sep 09 replaced 2" holding tank discharge valve (Western Yacht), $660 1-3 Sep 09 Waxed and buffed hull, contracted for bi-weekly bottom scrub by diver. $380 3-Sep-09 Installed St. Croix outboard motor davit (500# capacity). $500 3-Feb-10 Upgraded anchor rode from 12' x 5/16" chain and 150' of three-strand line to 150' x 5/16" chain and 150' braided line. Anchor remains 35# plow. $825 4-Feb-10 Replaced port side backstay due to bent turnbuckle, tuned rig underway (Rocco Lombardi, rigger). $250 20-Feb-10 Completed 250 hr. Yanmar service including oil change (15-40 wt), oil and fuel filter changes, impeller replacement, fuel/water separator replacement, valve adjustment, transmission oil change (30 wt) and shaft alignment check (Pacwest marine) $410 20-Feb-10 300 Prepared for 2010 Newport to Ensenada Race: serviced all three winches, rigged new 15# Fortress stowaway spare anchor ($185) in lazarette, replaced all PFD and MOB pole strobe batteries, replaced Lifesling strobe, replaced hand-held GPS batteries, tested all three bilge pumps, lubed all blocks and line clutches, checked al five fire extinguishers. $150 12-Jul-10 Installed Raymarine 2KW radar (18" radome, $950) on ScanStrut gimbaled mast mount ($750), plus crane time for mast in/our ($300) (Rocco Lombardi, rigger, $400). $2,400 30-Sep-10 Renewed spinnaker tack, adding 8'. Serviced steering gear. $30 10-Nov-10 419 Changed engine oil and filter. $25 14-May-10 Installed Sunbrella cover for 6' foam V-berth mattress topper. $280 22-May-11 449 Installed two new Optima Blue Top 34M house batteries (55AH, 870 amps cranking) and one new Optima Blue Top D34M starting battery (50AH, 800 amps cranking). All batteries sealed - no maintenance. $589 23-May-11 Pressure washed topsides, oiled all topsides teak. $30 14-Jun-11 Added whisker pole - 3' x 12' aluminum pipe, Harken end fittings, Lewmar stanchion pole chocks. $260 15-Dec-11 Hauled out via TravelLift @ Windward Island Yacht Center. Pressure washed and prepped for bottom paint ($1631), Micron SC (3 parts blue + 1 part black). Addressed corrosion on keel base and bottom (ground to bare metal Ospho treatment, primed with epoxy, $167), three gelcoat repairs around transom ($556), inspected thru-hulls and valves, waxed and buffed hull. $2,045 15-Dec-11 Installed stainless steel Shaft Shark kelp/rope cutter on propeller shaft. $400 15-Dec-11 Painted whisker pole with linear polyurethane (S&K Dive Svc). $400 17-Dec-11 installed Tides Marine low-friction UHMw mainsail track and stainless steel slides, modified sail cover to suit (Rocco Lombardi, rigger). $1,800 Cleaned all bilges, restowed garage. Serviced steering gear. $0 1-Apr-12 Pressure washed topsides, oiled all topsides teak. $30 25-Apr-12 Installed Selden retractable bowsprit (87mm tube, 30" extension). $800 10-May-12 Renewed genoa sheets. $80 15-Oct-12 Replaced microwave oven $100 5-Feb-13 Pressure washed topsides, oiled all topsides teak. Restowed entire boat, pressure washed bilges. $30 Months Ownership to Date (2/13) 64 Diver services to date @ $35/month (2-3 visits/mo depending on season) $2,240 Maintenance to Date Upgrades to Date $12,092 $8,949 Average Maintenance Costs per Month $189 Average Maintenance Costs per Year $2,267
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.