- 112 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V2000 DDEC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- Accommodations & Layout
- JOAN'S ARK comfortably sleeps eight (8) owners and guests in four (4) luxurious staterooms. Crew accommodations are in two (2) staterooms aft with the Captain's cabin separate. JOAN'S ARK represents an opportunity to own the last of the old style Westport motor yachts with excellent performance, seaworthiness and low maintenance. This vessel has a large Salon and a formal dining area in the forward Salon. There are custom buffet cabinets with custom Lucite restraints for storage of formal dinnerware and crystal in addition to two drawers for silverware and serving utensils. Exiting the Salon to the Aft Deck you pass through large stainless steel, counter balanced double doors. The Aft Deck consists of a large U-shaped seating area with two large occasional chairs in all providing comfortable seating for up to eight-ten people. The varnished wood table has flip up inserts on each side of the table allowing comfortable entrance and exit. Going forward from the Salon to the starboard passageway is the Day Head. Further forward is the large "Country Kitchen" style Galley. The Galley features a pull-out pantry, lazy Susans along with a full compliment of top end appliances. The Galley layout is very open and inviting with casual U-shaped seating forward. This is a popular area of the yacht due to the casual nature of the exhibition style Galley. The counters are all granite, thus complimenting "the look" of the Salon. Forward is the VIP Stateroom. This separate and private stateroom is complete with Queen size center-line bed, plenty of drawer space, ensuite bath and cedar-lined walk-in closet. Moving forward to port from the Salon is the stairway passage down to the full beam Master Stateroom with king size center-line bed, his and her bath with heads and vanities. Aft off the guest foyer are the two Guest Staterooms one with a Queen size bed and ensuite bath and the other with twin berths and ensuite bath. The Pilothouse is entered from both port and starboard sides forward of the Salon where guests can lounge on the bench seat with wood rimmed, marble table top and watch the sights. Up from the Pilothouse is the large Flybridge with three helm seats, large hot tub, gas grill at the bar with five bar stools. There is additional seating to starboard. Tender and jet ski's are located aft on the Flybridge. JOAN'S ARK comes complete with child gates for additional safety while on the Flybridge deck.
- Main Engines Engine Type: 16V2000 DDEC Engine Hours: 5,392 each Gearboxes for Main Engines: DD 6557-DC Drive: 3.03:1 Speed Consumption per hours Range RPM Speed Consump/hr Range RPM Maximum: 23 180 g 680 nm 2360 Cruising: 20 150 g 718 nm 2250 Economical: 12.5 30 g 2041 nm 1300 Generators & Electricity Output: 120/240 V 50KW (P) 65 KW (S) Generators: Northern Lights - 12,500 hours on each Generator Fuel Consumption: approx. 100gls / 24 hrs. Shore Power: A SEA converters 2X 30KW Batteries Main Engine Starting: 24 V four 8-D gel cell Generator Starting: 12 V one 8-D gel cell each Emergency: 2/ 8-D for 24 V, 2/ 8D for 12 V Air Conditioning: Type: Aqua Air 15 Ton, 3 chillers Other Machinery Watermakers: Sea Recovery 1200/day Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Naiad 353 Bow Thruster: 16" Westmar 40 HP hydraulic Steering System: Jastram hydraulic Fuel Separator & Filtration: Sea Pro 511 Sewage System: Head Hunter, 497 g holding tank Fresh Water System: Head Hunter, Bilge Water Filtration: none Lube Oil Capacity 60 g Waste Oil Capacity 50 g
- Communication Systems
- SATcom: Fleet 33 Telephone System: Panasonic SSB: SEA 235 VHF: Icom M602 Intercom: Panasonic phone system
- Navigation Systems
- All new electronics 2012 (2) Furuno Radars FA-150 AIS Furuno GP-150 GPS Furuno Simrad NSO Plotter (3) Icom 604-VHF Radio (3) RD-33 Furuno Display Nav Computer, Nobeltec, Weatherworx Camera - (4) Engine room cameras, (1) Aft Camera, (2) Port and stbd. cameras Flir Thermal Camera 320 Ships computer (4) 19" KEP Glass bridge monitors - Pilothouse (2) 15' KEP Glass bridge monitors - Flybridge KEP Bridge view Maretron Wind Speed Antenna Panasonic phone system RGC 50 Gyro Simrad Tellular Cell Terminal (2) Fusion stereos - Bridge/Flybridge Wave Wi-Fi access point KVH VSAT V3 HP Photosmart printer Comnav 2001 autopilot
- Entertainment Systems
- All new AV 2012 Master Stateroom: 37" Samsung LED TV Samsung 3D Blueray Player Apple TV Yamaha YMC-700 Surround receiver Yamaha iPod Dock Direct TV HD receiver Queen Stateroom: Samsung 22" LED TV Yamaha YMC-700 Surround receiver Yamaha iPod dock Direct TV HD receiver Twin Stateroom: Samsung 22" LED TV Yamaha YMC-700 Surround receiver Yamaha iPod dock Direct TV HD receiver VIP Stateroom: Samsung 22" LED TV Yamaha YMC-700 Surround receiver Yamaha iPod dock Direct TV HD receiver Galley: 42" Plasma TV Yamaha YMC-700 Surround receiver Yamaha iPod dock Direct TV HD receiver Salon: Samsung 46" LED TV Samsung 3D Blueray player Apple TV Yamaha Aventage Surround receiver Niles remote Direct TV HD receiver Back Deck: Sunbright Marine TV Yamaha YMC-700 Surround receiver Yamaha iPod dock Direct TV HD receiver Captain Room: 37" TV Samsung 3D Blueray player Apple TV Direct TV HD receiver Crew: 37" TV Direct TV HD receiver All speakers replaced in boat as well.
- Galley/Laundry Equipment
- Most appliances replaced 2012 Crew Galley/Mess Equipment Refrigeration/Freezer: GE Additional Galley Equipment Refrigeration/Freezer: 1-Sub Zero, 3-GEs Laundry Equipment : Main Laundry Equipment GE-front load (new 10/08)
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass: Maxwell 4500, hydraulic Aft Warping Capstans: Maxwell 2500, 24V Anchors: 350 lb Anchor Chain: 350' 5/8 chain Boat Crane and Davits: Nautical Structures CEZ 2000-EX Swimming Platform: built in as hull
- Security, Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment
- CCTV System: lbex Cameras: Eng. Rm, aft deck Monitors: Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System: 1301 Halon Fire Extinguishers: 12 Alarms: smoke/ CO2 Safety Equipment Life Rafts: 2 Zodiac (10 person, 12 person) Life Rings: 2 EPIRBS: 1 Flares: standard kit Medical Equipment: standard kit
- The layout of JOAN'S ARK is as good as it gets in a 112' motor yacht. The Master Stateroom is full-beam and located amidships with the VIP forward and Guest Staterooms aft off the Main Foyer and separate Crew Quarters located aft. This well planned layout, combined with an awesome Aft Deck, huge Salon and large "Country Kitchen" style Galley forward makers her a perfect 10!
- Owner’s personal effects and art work. A full inventory of exclusions to be provided at time of fully executed Purchase Agreement.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.