- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI Bravo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Edgewater MD) This Rinker 320 Express Cruiser is a full-featured family cruiser with style, comfortable accommodations, and performance. Lightly-used, dry stored, and well-maintained, she is ready for a new owner with time for boating. This roomy express cruiser features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a comfortable mid-cabin interior.
On deck we have a open cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, full camper enclosure, and new teak deck. The starboard helm has wood dash with full gauges and a new Garmin 5208 GPSmap touchscreen chartplotter with radar. Seating includes an adjustable helm seat, port side companion lounge, and cockpit lounge with table. Day-cruising is made better with a fully-equipped wet bar with built-in blender, ice maker, and refrigerator. A transom door leads to the extended swim platform with boarding ladder. The walk through windshield with built-in steps allows easy access forward.
Below we have a comfortable interior suited for overnight or weekend getaways. Finished in wood tones and off-white it offers comfort and good looks Forward is a master berth with under-berth storage and hanging locker. The salon has a full galley with wood cabinets, molded counters, stainless steel sink, electric cooktop, microwave oven, refrigerator / freezer, and curved dinette with table. The enclosed head has an electric toilet, mirrored vanity, and shower. The mid-cabin provides an additional double berth.
This 32' Rinker express cruiser is powered by twin 260-hp MerCruiser 5.0L engines with Bravo sterndrives providing exceptional performance. Dry stored, she has fresh bottom paint. With less than 300 hours of use this family cruiser is ready to cruise now and for years to come. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable Rinker 320.
- Forward Queen Berth with Under-Berth Storage and Hanging Locker Full Galley Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Mid-Cabin Double Berth Curved Convertible Dinette with Under Seat Storage Bulkhead Storage Flat Screen TV and AM/FM/CD Sound System
- Starboard Galley Upper & Lower Cabinets Molded Counters Cutting Board Stainless Steel Sink Electric Cooktop Microwave Oven Refrigerator / Freezer
- Spacious Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top and Full Camper Canvas New Teak Deck Cockpit Lounge with Table Wet Bar with Ice Maker Port Side Companion Lounge Adjustable Helm Seat with Bolster Walkthrough Windshield Steps
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin GPSmap 5208 Touchscreen Chartplotter with Radar Burlwood Dash with Full Gauges and Controls Danforth Compass Flatscreen TV AM/CM/CD Sound System
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Roller Fresh Bottom Paint New Teak Deck Dry Stored Transom Door Extended Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Transom Locker Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 260-hp MerCruiser 5.0L MPI Engines with Less than 300 hours Bravo III Sterndrives Generator Reverse Cycle HVAC with Digital Controls Power Engine Hatch
- Salesman's Notes
- Garmin Touchscreen Chartplotter with Radar New Teak Deck Fresh Bottom Paint Dry Stored
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here to Visit Angel's website with her Marco Island & Naples inventory.