- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Major Price Reduction 4/23/2013. The sellers want this to be the next V42 Sold!!
Are you ready to go cruising? This great Tayana V42 is ready to take you anywhere in the world!! Just arrived in Florida from the Pacific North West and she is all ready tugging on her lines to push off to all your dream destinations.
The Tayana V-42 is a solidly built blue water cruiser that can take you safely anywhere in comfort. "Talaria" has a spacious interior layout with two private staterooms, enclosed head w/ separate shower, roomy salon and large offshore galley. She is loaded with cruising equipment and is a must see if you are in the market for a true off-shore cruiser.
Absolutly ready to go!! Call today!! This great boat at this Great price won't Last!!!
- "Talaria" has a spacious interior layout with two private staterooms. There is 6'3" headroom in walkways, excellent upgraded lighting, great ventilation, ample storage and an outstanding stereo system with Bose speakers. See layout drawing below for overview. The head features a separate stall shower w/ seat. The custom 12" deep shower pan can be used for laundry tub when you're at anchor. S/S sink, hot and cold pressure water, Whale Gusher foot pump for fresh water and medicine cabinet w/ mirrored doors. The salon features an L-shaped settee to starboard that seats 5-6. The settee pulls out to full size pilot berth w/seat cushion and table leaf forming leeboards. The custom adjustable height bar seat swings out to seat a 6th person for dining. There are 2 swivel armchairs w/ cocktail table between them on the port side. The cocktail table also makes a great office table or intimate dining area for two. The navigation station has excellent storage consisting of two chart drawers, a drawer for charting tools, seven large drawers, small locker, teak tool tray and small book shelf. (13) Hood S/S opening ports with S/S screens. (5) Teak dorade boxes with S/S cowl vents. (5) Bomar hatches w/ custom bug screens. Forward cabin hatch double hinged. (5)Hella cabin fans. Nicro day/night solar vent in head. Dickinson P12000 propane heater. Red dot cabin heat from engine.
- Spacious U-Shaped galley with ample storage, bright white formica counter tops, excellent lighting. One 8 cu.ft. Waeco (Adler-Barbour) Super Cold Machine w/ double counter lids and 6" foam insulation and S/S lining. One 4 cu.ft.Alder Barbour supercold machine so each refrig has its own system. with single counter lid and door w/ 6" foam insulation except between refers which has 1". Force 10 (3 burner) propane stove w/ oven. Hot and Cold Pressure water. Deep double stainless steel sinks. Whale Gusher foot pumps for freshwater and salt water.
- . SSB Icom 802 New 2010 VHF Standard Horizon GX5500S New 2010 VHF Remote Mic Standard Horizon VH-310 New 2010 Chart Plotter Raymarine C-80 New 2006 Chart Plotter Garmin 400 New 2010 Radar Pathfinder Raymarine New 2006 AIS Receiver ACR Feb, 2011 Navagation Signet Fish Finder Raymarine New Aug 2012 Stereo Sony with Bose Speakers Autopilot Autohelm 6000 Compass Ritchie Globemaster SP-5 EPIRB New 2010 Tank Tender Hart Systems 5 tank Navigation lights
- Solar Panels 415 Total Watts New 2011 Inverter/Charger Prosine 2.0 New 2008 Dynaplate House Battery LTH Lead Acid New 2011 Engine Battery LTH Lead Acid New 2011 Energy Monitor System Ample Power Genset Yanmar L40 Diesel 155 Hours Mast Wiring New 2010 Outlets both 12V and 110V outlets throughout the boat.
- Sails and Rigging
- The main sail is made by North Sail and is new 2010 with halyards led aft to cockpit. Schaeferl roller furling. New 2010 140% Headsail. 110% Headsail. Mainsail w/two reef points. Hanked on Staysail reinforced for severe weather w/one reef point. Storm trysail on separate mast track. Multicolor Cruising Spinnaker w/ dousing sock. Primary winches (2 Lewmar #52 self-tailing). Secondary winches (2 Lewmar #30 self-tailing). Lewmar #30 self-tailing main halyard winch in cockpit on house. Lewmar #40 self-tailing mainsheet and reefing winch in cockpit on house. Lewmar #16 self-tailing staysail halyard winch in cockpit on house. One Lewmar #30 self-tailing winch on mast. Spinnaker Pole. Mast steps.
- Windless Lighthouse 1501 Rebuilt 2010 Mounted in anchor locker Liferaft Sea Safe KHY(SR-4) New 2010 4 Man in Canister mounted to deck Dingy Achilles LSI-104 LGY 10 Foot Inflatable with inflatable floor Outboard Motor Mariner 8HP Rigging Swaged New 2010 316 Stainless twisted wire Anchor 1 45# CQR 300 feet of 3/8 G4 Chain- 100 feet 3/8 G4 chain in bilge Anchor 2 44# Bruce 50 feet chain; 300 feet ¾ Nylon Rope Anchor 3 20# Danforth 35 feet chain; 150 feet ¾ Nylon Rope Deck Washdown 2 outlets One in anchor locker and one at stern Lifelines Bare Stainless Wire New 2010 Upper are ¼, Lower 3/16 Hoist Motor Mate Samson Posts 2 Stainless Steel Posts One in bow and one at stern Dodger New 2004 Dingie Davits Teak Decks and Cockpit seats Re-cocked in 2011
- 13 Opening Ports Hood SS ports with SS screens 5 Hatches Bomar With custom bug screens; fwd cabin hatch is double hinged 5 Fans Hella Cabin Fans 1 in each berth and 3 in main salon Fireplace/Heater Dickinsen P12000 Propane 5 Dorades Teak boxes with SS cowl vents Holding Tank 35 Gallon Tank Head Macerator pump Sealand New 2010 Bilge Pumps New 2010 2 Electric pumps and 2 manual pumps, alarm on highwater pump Water Tanks Two 75 Gallon tanks Cockpit Shower Hot and cold Pressure water Cockpit Table Custom Teak table Cabin Heater Red Dot Heat from engine LED lights LED lights though out cabin and in each berth. Salon cushion upholstery New 2010 Survey August 2012 Insurance survey in and out of water available Bottom Paint Petite Trinidad August 2012 New Bottom paint 3/8 G4 Chain 100 feet chain with attachment fittings Can be added to main anchor chain Gear Lots of offshore gear Such as life jackets, coats, fishing tackle, etc etc Spare Parts Engine spare parts Fuel pump, water pump, alternator, starter, etc
- Brokers Comments
- Are you ready to go cruising? This great Tayana V42 is ready to take you anywhere in the world!! Just arrived in Florida from the Pacific North West and she is all ready tugging on her lines to push off to all your dream destinations. The Tayana V-42 is a solidly built blue water cruiser that can take you safely anywhere in comfort. "Talaria" has a spacious interior layout with two private staterooms, enclosed head w/ separate shower, roomy salon and large offshore galley. She is loaded with cruising equipment and is a must see if you are in the market for a true off-shore cruiser. Absolutly ready to go!! Call today!! This great boat at this Great price won't Last!!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Click here to search for more Sailboats . Financing available at 4.9% Call Leo Thibault for information or appointment to view vessel.....941-504-6754, Leo@EdwardsYachtSales.com