Low use Hunter 33. Great weekender / coastal cruiser. Priced to sell.
- Double berth aft Double forepeak berth Single settee berth port and starboard
- Two burner stove Oven Refrigeration/freezer SS sink Pressure hot and cold water 5 gallon water heater Microwave Trash bin Good storage
- Electrical and Electronics
- AC and DC panel Battery Charger Shore Power cord Ample battery power House and Starting batteries Raymarine Electronics 435 Color GPS Speed Depth AutoPilot VHF Radio Cockpit Remote VHF Stereo system
- Total Power: 29 Cruising Speed: 6.75 Max Speed: 7.1 Yanmar 124 Hours
- Fuel: 25 Fresh Water: 50 Holding: yes
- Deck and Rigging
- Furling Genoa Furling Main Solid Boom vang All lines lead to cockpit Seldon Furling Mast with B and R rigging Dodger Bimini Folding wheel for easy cockpit access Removeable helmsman seat for open stern Swim Ladder Cockpit shower Stern sailing seats Winches at helm for easy sail control Cockpit cushions BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED TURN KEY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bill Petersen email@example.com