- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 500 QSC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
AS CLOSE TO NEW AS YOU CAN GET ......
ONE-OWNER, LOW HOUR 44 SUNDANCER
BEST PRICED ON THE MARKET
Beautiful vessel in "Like New" condition.
Totally optioned including:
Upgraded Twin 480hp Cummins Diesel Engines - only 205 hours,
Hard Top, Upgraded Onan 9kW Generator, Bow Thruster, Cockpit Air,
SAT TV with (2) Receivers, (4) Flat Screen Color TV's,
Upgraded Interior, All New Enclosure, Underwater Lights ....
This vessel has it all.
Professionally maintained and serviced since new.
"Well Dun" must be seen to be appreciated.
She will please the most discriminating buyer.
- Accommodations Overview
- This luxurious and stylish vessel offers a spacious interior with two private Staterooms. The Master Stateroom forward sleeps (2) and has a private Head with separate shower. The Mid-Cabin Lounge converts to a Guest Stateroom to sleep (2). The Salon/Dinette settee converts to sleep (2) for extra guests. There is also a Guest/Day Head. Fully appointed Galley is open to the Salon area. Neutral décor throughout with optional color selections for upholstery, countertops and carpeting. UltraLeather upholstery. Matte cherry wood cabinetry and finish throughout interior. Corian countertops throughout. Masland 55 oz. 100% Stainmaster BCF Nylon carpeting with Dupont Advanced Teflon Repel System. Sunbrella interior carpet runners. Wood blinds. Indirect lighting. Central vacuum system. SMX Digital air conditioning controls.
- Salon / Dinette
- Salon / Dinette area is to port. Crescent-shaped UltraLeather sofa with storage below, converts to bed with filler cushions. Accent pillows. Removable, adjustable cherry wood table for dining or entertaining (with dedicated storage). Upper cherry wood storage cabinetry. Drop-down Sharp 20" flat screen LCD TV with remote Cyber Home CH-DVD-300 DVD player (over Galley for viewing in Salon). Entertainment Center. Gaming System Port. MP3 Port with 12V outlet. Clarion 12V AM/FM Stereo with single CD, Sirius Satellite Receiver with Antenna, 6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier, Subwoofer, (8) Speakers, Digital Cockpit Remote Control and speaker selector switches. Wall accent mirror. Flush mounted skylight with retractable sunshade. Wood blinds. Wood treads on entryway steps. In-floor storage.
- The Galley is to starboard open to Salon / Dinette. Waeco under-counter refrigerator with stainless steel front - dual voltage 120V/12V. Waeco under-counter freezer with stainless steel front - dual voltage 120V/12V. Kenyon (2) burner recessed cook top with Corian cover - 120V. Sharp Grill II built-in microwave/convection oven with stainless steel front - 120V. Krupps coffee maker - 120V. Corian countertop with integrated sink and cover. Grohe single-lever faucet. Upper and lower cherry wood storage cabinetry with designated plate and glass storage. Drawer storage. In-counter trash receptacle with chute and Corian cover. Wall accent mirror. Stainless steel hand/ towel rail. 12V Power vent with stainless steel grill.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is forward with en-suite private Head with vanity and toilet to port and separate shower to starboard. Queen centerline berth with innerspring mattress. Custom bed cover with matching shams and accent pillows. Drawer storage in berth pedestal. (2) Cedar-lined hanging lockers. Port and starboard cheery wood storage cabinets at gunwales. Bulkhead mirrored rope locker. Reading lights. Sharp 20" flat screen color TV with DVD player. Carpet runners. Sliding pocket door with full-length mirror for privacy. Master En-Suite Head The vanity and toilet are to port and the separate shower is to starboard. VacuFlush marine toilet. Vanity with Corian countertop, stainless steel sink, Grohe faucet and storage below. Double mirrored medicine cabinet. Upper cherry wood storage cabinet. Opening portlight. Stainless steel hand/ towel rail. Robe hook. Power vent. Privacy door. Separate shower with molded-in seat, Grohe shower wand, water controls, stainless steel hand rail, opening portal with curtain, shower curtain and privacy door.
- Mid-Cabin Lounge / Guest Stateroom
- Mid-Cabin Lounge area converts to private Guest Stateroom. L-Shaped UltraLeather settee converts to queen berth with slide-out base. Accent pillows. Cedar-lined and lighted hanging locker with shelf. Cherry wood storage cabinetry. Mirrored bulkhead with cherry wood trim. Reading lights. Optional Sharp 15” color TV with DVD player. Portlight with curtain. Sliding pocket door for stateroom privacy.
- Guest / Day Head
- VacuFlush marine toilet with fiberglass hinged shower seat. Vanity with Corian countertop, sink and storage below. Faucet with pull-out convenience shower. Upper storage cabinet. Stainless steel hand/ towel rail. Robe hook. Opening portlight. Shower curtain. Privacy door access within Mid-Cabin.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Twin Raymarine E120’s with 12.1" Color LCD, Color Radar/ Color GPS/ Color Chart Plotter with Integrated 4kW Open Array Scanner and Color Digital Depth and Bottom Machine. Raymarine RayPilot ST 8002 Auto Pilot interfaced with Raymarine E120 Systems. Northstar VHF Radio with Remote Speaker and 8' Fiberglass Antenna. Ritchie Compass. Bow Thruster Controls. ACR Point Pad Spot Light Remote Controls. Cummins Marine SmartCraft Engine Analysis System. (2) 4-in-1 Multi-gauges: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter and Water Temperature. (2) Tachometers. Engine Hour Meters, Engine Status, Performance and Fuel, Peak Performance. High-Gloss, Backlit Switch Panel. Switches, Illuminated Weatherproof Rockers and Electronic Dimmer Control. Sea King Satellite TV with (2) Receivers and (4) Flat screen TV’s (Salon, Master Stateroom, Mid-Cabin Lounge, Cockpit). Clarion Stereo Remote at Helm.
- Upgraded Onan 9kW diesel generator with sound shield. (5) Batteries with trays - NEW 2011. Bow thruster battery - NEW 2012. Battery charger/ converter, 120V/40 Amp/12V. 2-Way Solenoid activated (MDP and Bilge)Battery switches. (2) Galvanic Isolators. Phone and Cable TV inlets. Remote DC circuit breaker panel. DC Main Breaker panel. AC Main Distribution panel. DC Main Distribution panel. Dual 120V/30 amp shore power with 50' cords. Color-coded wiring with chafe protection.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Optional fiberglass factory installed Hard top. Optional Black canvas full enclosure – all NEW 2011. Tinted curved windshield with stainless steel frame, electric front vent and stainless steel supports. Windshield washer system. Windshield wipers with delay and speed control. Gel-coated dash. Optional black canvas dash cover. High-gloss instrument panel. Tilt wheel. Optional Helm/ Cockpit air conditioning with reverse cycle. Helm Captain’s seat with flip-up thigh-rise bolster, armrests and heavy-duty pedestal with slide, swivel and pneumatic vertical adjustment. Helm companion bench seating with molded fiberglass storage base and Euro-style backrest. Cockpit U-shaped aft seating with storage below. Cockpit table with dedicated storage. Cockpit port side Wet Bar with optional refrigerator , Corian countertop, stainless steel sink, faucet, stainless steel hand/ towel rail, trash receptacle and storage cabinet. Optional Cockpit flat screen LCD TV with DVD player. Built-in insulated ice bucket. (10) Beverage holders. Acrylic Cabin entrance door. Self-bailing fiberglass floor liner. Snap-in Cockpit carpet liner. Cockpit 12V accessory outlet. Cockpit 120V GFI protected outlet. Indirect lighting. Starboard side panel storage. Cockpit hot and cold shower. (2) Optional rod holders. Molded-in boarding steps. Transom door. Transom wall storage for fenders and gear. Transom fresh water wash down. Optional transom underwater lighting. Integral swim platform with concealed stainless steel 4-step swim ladder with integral grab handle. Electrically actuated Engine Room access hatch. Optional forward deck sun pads. Optional ACR Spot light with Point Pad remote at Helm. Ships bell. Concealed dual trumpet air horns. Lofrans windless with optional all chain with foot switches. Galvanized anchor. Stainless steel anchor chute. Anchor wash down spigot. (2) Gas assisted anchor chain storage hatches. Dockside water inlet. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Optional White Hull gelcoat. Bottom paint. 316 Stainless steel bow rail with welded stanchions, intermediate rails and life lines. (8) Custom Sea Ray thru-bolted stainless steel cleats. Stainless steel deck fill plates. 316 Stainless steel deck rails. Brass-threaded Garboard drain plugs. 316 Stainless steel handrails. Translucent deck vent hatch with locks and sky screen cover. (6) Fixed stainless steel hull windows. (3) Opening stainless steel portlights. Navigation lights. PVC rub rail with stainless steel insert. Stainless steel thru-hull fittings. Molded fiberglass deck toe rail. Engine Room integral vent system. Engine Room fresh waster wash down. Gel-coated Engine Room. Engine Room access steps.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 480hp Cummins 500 QSC V-Drive diesel engines - 205 hours. Optional Vetus bow thruster. Hydraulic power steering. Engine synchronizer. CruiseAir zone-controlled 19,000 BTU air conditioning system with reverse cycle and digital and humidity controls. Optional designated Helm/ Cockpit air conditioning system with reverse cycle. Engine emergency start system. (2) High-water alarms in bilge and Cabin. (2) Automatic 12V bilge pumps. (2) Automatic 12V high-water bilge pumps in bilge and Cabin. (2) 12V Bilge blowers. Underwater exhaust. Automatic fire suppression system with manual pull. 2" Engine Room insulation with loaded vinyl barrier. Engines and generator diesel oil changer system. Crossover fuel system for generator. Remote Racor fuel filters. Pressure water system with 12v pump. 8 Gallon 120V Water heater. (2) VacuFlush head systems. Optional macerator with interlock system. Holding tank with dockside pump-out. Holding tank level indicators. Automatic shower sump pump. Carbon Monoxide monitors. Bonding system with zinc hull plate. Nibral 4-blade cup propellers. Manganese-bronze rudders with stainless steel posts. Seacocks on all underwater fittings. Seawater strainers. Dripless shaft logs with extra seal carrier kit. Manganese-bronze struts. Hydraulic trim tabs. Central vacuum system. Full service records.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229