- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MIE 7.4
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CHEERS is a very clean, well maintained Tiara 3300. She has had the same owner for over 18 years. Complete maintenance and service records are available.
- This vessel is a Tiara Model 3300 Open, built by S-2 Yachts in 1989. CHEERS has the following layout: In the forepeak is the owner’s stateroom with double berth to starboard and vanity/sink opposite. Next aft is the main cabin which has a convertible U-shaped dinette and galley to port and settee, convertible to upper/lower berths, followed by the enclosed head with shower fixture to starboard. Up steps to main deck which has starboard side helm station with complete controls and instrumentation. There are port/starboard bench seats. The cockpit follows with L-shaped settee to port and transom door to starboard.
- 2-Burner gas stove
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Garmin GPS 546 map Furuno 24-mi radar Model 1760 Robertson autopilot AP2500 GE AC/DC color TV Datamarine Dart Model 2000 (speed, water temp, and depth) Icom M56 VHF radio Icom IC-M11 (hand held) VDO gauges
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- This vessel is powered by twin Mercruiser Marine gasoline engines, Model MIE 7.4 liter, which are (8) cylinder, fresh water cooled, 454 CID, producing 340 hp ea.
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- The 12VDC is supplied by battery source. The 110 VAC is obtained from shore power connection
- DECK AND HULL
- Danforth HT-12 and Danforth 10# anchors 1/4” x 300’ / 1/4” x 30’ (est.) chain 5/8” x 200’ (est.) rode Maxwell 700 vertical windlass SS swim boarding ladder (4) Flush mount rod holders
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Xantrex V5400 Inverter Vinyl bimini with side curtains on stainless steel frame Kenwood 757 cassette receiver ACR/RLB EPIRB Maxwell windlass w/all chain plus anchor Extra anchor/rode/chain Avon 3.15 inflatable 10.3" Racor strainers Battery charger Hot/cold shower for swimstep Manual hoist for outboard mounting Bennett trim tabs Raritan toilet Norcold refrigerator AC/DC Safegas stove/oven Regal in stainless steel (2) BC Size 1 Halon 1211 fire extinguishers Westinghouse flat screen TV Sheets, towels, sleeping bags Plates, glassware, stainless Dock lines, fenders, boat hook 20 Gal holding tank w/Sealand discharge pump Canvas cockpit cover Canvas seat covers Cleats Dock lines Docking fenders
- CHEERS is a very clean, well maintained Tiara 3300. She has had the same owner for over 18 years. Complete maintenance and service records are available.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.